•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

The episode OMG ..  it was hilarious to the Xtreme .I mean all the ladies were hovering around Amber Sharma like they would like to eat him up ...and Poor Amber ..he was not understanding it at all.. 

And the conversations between Amber and Guneet ...he comebacks not very witty but still a good comedy touch , they do like to insult each a lot .. its like some switch turns on when they are around each other and the insults come pouring out

What I noticed are that the insults are all personal , Amber and Guneet both cross a line with each other which they wouldn't with a stranger...or a new comer 

We like to pretend to be best versions of ourselves in front of others while these two its off limits they show the worst of themselves with no qualms to each other 

The whole competition between Kabir and Randeep feels petty to me ...try to impress the girl guys ... Try to win her heart and not the dads

They forget that even though the most important person to Nia is her dad still she is a girl ..she might want to be wooed 

Posted: 4 years ago

Guneet totally owned the argument in the beginning. 

Amber was  in a fish out of water situation between all the ladies. He smiled back at them but when he turned around, he started making weird expressions and eyerolls. 

Now that precap has shown Randeep proposing to Nia, I think Randeep-kabir drama will come to the end. LOL you're right they're focusing on impressing Amber instead of Nia. Anyways it should end now.