कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 30 Jan 2020

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 356

Jagga attempts to kill Prerna .

Episode begins with Pam feeling very sleepy as he sits guard to u conscious bound Jagga ,. He remembers Niv’s words of advise to go to bed ...he retires for a short nap .... as he enters his bed ..Niv gets angry with him for refusing to accompany her ..she orders him to sleep on sofa ... Pam then wonders how does Mol sleep in his bed beside Saasuma despite their fights !! 

Soon Jagga wakes up .. he tries to escape .. 

in her room Komo makes sure Anunis fast asleep because of the sadatives she gave him ... she now attempts to kill Jagga so that he does not reveal her secrets to Police ... Komo picks up a sharp knife .. threatens to kill Jagga .. .. otherwise he will spill her secrets before Anu .. Jagga protests ... but Komo threatens him ..

in his room Mol rises for going kitchen  ..he notices Komo threatening Goon with a knife .. Komo hides just in time to confuse Mol ... Mol gets confused n thinks he was thinking too much ... he moves on ... 

In the hall Komo tries to hit Jagga with a flower vase ..he shifts swiftly n the vase shatters making a noise .. this alerts Prerna who was sleeping in her room .. she hears the same noise again .. Pre wonders if Anunwas in danger n rushes to the hall ..she sees Komo about to stab Jagga .. she shouts at Pre but Komo threatens to kill Jagga .. Pre shouts for Anurag .. 

in his room Anu wakes up .. he splashes his face with water ..with great efforts he gets over his drowsy ness n rushes down stairs ..he sees Komo struggle with Jagga 

Pre accuses Komo of trying to kill Jagga .. 

the noise alerts the entire Basu family n they all arrive in their sleeping suits ..

Komo sees the situation going against her .. she quickly changes her stance ,, threatens to like Jagga unkess he fakes he was attacking her.. Komo shouts that She was trying to catch Jagga as he was about to escape but now he was threatening to kill her 

Jagga .. takes the hint n holds Komo at  knife point .. threatens to kill her ..Basu family shocked ..

Komo whispers to Jagga that he better let go of Komo n grab Pre instead .lJagga does exactly this n holds Prerna at knife point .

As she strugglesJagga is about to  plunge the knife into Pre’s tummy .. 

all are horrified .. Pre is shocked .. 

but Anu rushes in n grabs the sharp knife with his bare hand ...

every one pleads Anu to let go of that knife ..but Anu saves Pre ..ignoring the pleadings ..

He then bashes up the goon ... black n blue 

holy chants are heard in BG 

At SN Vee  wakes up with a start n fears something amiss was happening to Preu ...Shivi comes to calm her mother 

Anu is bashing up the goon in a fit of fury ..Pam n Vir restrain Anu with  great efforts ..the goon falls on the broken glass pieces n injures himself .

Anu notices Pre upset as she sits on the sofa ..he gives up the goon n goes to Pre ... 

Vee is seen running on the street in her nightie trying to hire auto or get a lift but no one stops for her ... she is very worried for Pre n keeps running .. finally Suman is seen arriving with their car n offers to take Saasuma to BB 

At BB pamVir restrain injured Jagga while Anu lovingly calms Pre n wipes her tears ..all notice Anu’s concern for Pre ..he declares as long as He was there none could harm Pre .

Moh is angry at AnuPre closeness..asks Pre to retire in the guest room ... as she rises ..she trips .. Anu grabs her n supports her . AnuPre have a close moments ..eyelock ... he feels close bo ding with her .. both get FBs of their recent close moments .. 

mol watches them n feels Anu was not realising what he was doing ..his heart was making him. Behave this way .. 

Precap

Anu confronts Jagga that he committed two crimes tonight .. kidnapping Pre  n threatening to kill his wife .. noe he demands to know who hired him ..or he would be killed .

Police team reaches there . Jagga points to Komo n she is shocked .

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

EDT Rules

as on 23.01.2020

- This is a reminder for everyone to keep EDT strictly for discussion of episode. Also, it would be expected that the members will keep their discussion healthy and constructive. However, you are free to discuss any particular scene of your liking or disliking making new posts.

- Social media posts/twitter/Insta posts are strictly not allowed in the EDT. All social media stuff can be shared in their respective ATs and use  EDT to share your views and not for what someone says in social media.

- Body Shaming/Age Shaming/Targeting/mocking/inciting/name calling/ moral policing members/fans/fandoms will not be tolerated anywhere in the forum and would be dealt strictly.

- TRPs should be discussed in TRP thread ONLY.

- You must STRICTLY refrain highly offensive animal references to characters.

- Last and most importantly, please use REPORT Button rather than taking things in your hand. Moderators are here for a reason and let them do their job. All you need to do is REPORT derogatory posts. Just because someone is breaking the rules doesn't give you the right to do so and later play victim card. Offenders/Instigator and Counter-offenders will be dealt with equality.

Thanks and Regards

KZK2 DT

Koeli and Erum

Are they seriously going to show a slim petite woman take on a 200+ pound tall beast of a man. They're really going for some unrealistic fight. 🤣

I hope Jaggy Jagga realizes he's a big guy and with one simple push, he can sent Komolika flying against a pillar to knock her out. Is money worth more than one's own life? LOL.

Anurag let me down by believing that Sonolika. That was the dumbest excuse she gave on how she knew Jagga. Please don't believe her BS self-defence excuse either. 

I think Jagga will escape. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Amanat284

Are they seriously going to show a slim petite woman take on a 200+ pound tall beast of a man. They're really going for some unrealistic fight. 🤣

I hope Jaggy Jagga realizes he's a big guy and with one simple push, he can sent Komolika flying against a pillar to knock her out. Is money worth more than one's own life? LOL.

Anurag let me down by believing that Sonolika. That was the dumbest excuse she gave on how she knew Jagga. Please don't believe her BS self-defence excuse either. 

I think Jagga will escape. 

Please post your predictions for the episode smiley37 Lets see if you get it right this time too

I can still understand why he believed Sonalika’s excuse. She has so far not given him any reason to doubt her. She is mostly well behaved in front of him. Why will he suddenly think that she might have had something to do with the kidnapping? He disappointed me more by bringing that criminal jagga to his home rather than handing him over to the police  Why keep a criminal at home and take risk ???That was such a dumb move .  For once Mohini talked sense 🤔

Whoa! prerna got stabbed in the stomach? and what happens to the baby then?! ok stomach not= uterus so baby is OK? 

jeez girl, you got a lot of patience to watch the drag fest ..thank you for the updates!

can we just have Anurag regain his memory already? it's get a bit too stretched at this point and we'll all snap like overstretched rubber bands! ..or can we just have anupre caressing each other all day ..enough of komo and Mohini and thugs! all can take a break..

Originally posted by vandana21

Whoa! prerna got stabbed in the stomach? and what happens to the baby then?! ok stomach not= uterus so baby is OK? 

jeez girl, you got a lot of patience to watch the drag fest ..thank you for the updates!

can we just have Anurag regain his memory already? it's get a bit too stretched at this point and we'll all snap like overstretched rubber bands! ..or can we just have anupre caressing each other all day ..enough of komo and Mohini and thugs! all can take a break..

Did you watch the episode  Vandana??
did the WU give that impressions ??
anu saved the baby from the knife much to everyone’s shocked relief  ....but Anu must have injured his hand ...badly though they never showed it ....poor story ✍️  ..

Thanks for the written update Suta🤗

Seems to be a troll worthy episode😆

That knife made a comeback🤪

What nonsense.

The most stupidest stuff I've ever seen. Jab Jaaga jaage, he got Komolika in his arms and could have finished her and ran off. But no, he waits for her to escape and throw someone else in his arms. Do you take instructions from someone who was about to kill you? Especially when you have the upper hand.

🤣

A realistic setting would be deal cancelled, FO and I'm outta here with Mohini's gold. 

She grabs Prerna in front of everyone and throws her. No one notices this. 

Brilliant writing indeed. 👏👏👏👏👏

EDIT: 

Oh my god, Anu and Komo switched sides of the bed? 

Awh Anupam reducing his nap time so he can keep watch on Jaggy Jagga, he's so sweet. 

I was right, kuch nehi dekha Moloy ne. Glasses reason why. 

It's clear, Komo has a bloodlust for killing people. I think she should first try on Ronit. Let the loyal little bro volunteer for her to test to her stabbing skills. 😆 If she wants to know what it feels like, she can stab herself? 

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago