Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by SheThought

Precap!!

Rhea looks gorgeous and I want to keep watching Shaheer in that white kurta 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77Lls-B-t6/

hum aur humari drooling.. khatam hi nahin hota 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

🤣🤣 thats true i was laughing so much when they saved him.. it looked so funny yaar.. 

It was looking funny Diya..infact I just ff to bm Mish scene,so I couldn't enjoy the scene properly..anyhow these people r making fun of physics..and physics is not something that u can create on ut own..as a science student I feel ashamed to see all this stuff in the show..👎🏼👎🏼

BB worried about Abhir. Tries calling kunal, but he reaches there and hugs BB. He tells that Abhir is missing, that they had gone to the hospital, but Abhir is missing since then. Meenu is worried #Munna2DidNotKeepBBInformed #AisaKaisaChelaHein 

Looks like Mishti told it all to BM #Finally

BM is shocked, Mishti is still in panic over her worry for Abhir. Tells her that they were going to tell everything and now Abhir is sending her strange texts. Mishti promises that she will marry Nannu, but begs BM to let her see Abhir. She tells BM that their intuitive connection is strong, Abhir knows when she is in danger, relates the offsite incident and tells her that Abhir saved her life then #MoreSuperPowers 

BM is still worried. Mishti promises her that she will not betray BM and BP, begs BM to trust her and promises that she will come back and marry Nannu. She keeps telling that she will never be that thankless. #QuiteObviousThatItIsObligation

#NotLove

BM tells Mishti that she can leave, but on condition that she won’t return to the mah house.

bB driving with Laxman #ChelaNo1 

Nannu getting ready. Shaurya asks him why he is not happy. Nannu says he is not sure why, but he feels it’s not right #AbAkalAayi? Shaurya tells him that it’s natural, even if it’s a love marriage #DialogueMilaThoBhiBekaar #SorryShaurya 

Varsha comes there with a pearl necklace and life lesson about relationships being nazuk and have to to taken care of. Tells him that as long as he and Mishti are honest with each other the relationship will be strong #UnknowingBarbs #HuaNannuKaCheraSukhda 

Nannu asks about kunal, but Shaurya deduces that he is talking about Abhir, and tells him that he has told the guards to not allow Abhir in. Nannu thinking about the accident, #AbKyaFayeda 

Nannu is back to reassuring himself #DelusionalMuch

gets a call from Kaajal Bhai and reality hits, Nannu panicking. Meenu demands that Nannu come meet her outside the mah house,  #KajalBhaiInFullBhaiMode  #DadaGiriInAction #StillSuperPowerToReachNannu

Nannu is in full on panic mode now. 

The sadhus find the phone and see that it’s off. #TechSavvySadhu

They also find the report in Abhir’s pocket #MagicalPaper #StillDryAfterFloatingWithAbhir

Doctors reach...

Kuhu and Jas busy with wedding prep. Nannu escapes unnoticed, #BhagodaGroomToo 

BM comes there and asks for BP.

Kajal Bhai questions Nannu about Abhir’s where abouts. Nannu tries to evade, but kajal Bhai is not your everyday Bhai 🤪 she will get her answers - saam dhaam dhand bhedh 😜😜 

Precap - Misthi outside RV house determined to get her love, Jugnu tells her that Abhir is missing. Mishti at the pond site, running in bridal glory crying out for Abhir and Abhir finally opens his eyes. 

Originally posted by Onyourface

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

1. I loved the shivji song sequence they used today 😳😳 It kind of adds to the thrilling feels 🥳🥳🥳 that whole sequence looked wonderful ...very intriguing especially abir in semi conscious state and is imagining mishti .... but who changed abir's shirt 😆😆

2. After some tu tu main main here and there finalllllllyyyyyyy badi maa says jaaa chali jaaa ....dobara mat aanaa yahan 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I didn't get whether she said in anger or not 🤔 , BM wanted to talk with BP....guess after that it will be clear 😆😆

3.  Kunal the smart business man goes to meenu coz the entire family knows , no one can beat meenu when it comes to detective giri  #Nautanki Kunal hugs meenu 😆😆 .....rvs on abir search mission 

By the way involving benba in the plan ....this idea was given by jugnu 👏👏👏👏

4  Nishant Mr.Gone Case wants to fly to London asap 😆😆 today he literally behaved like a 3rd child , constant flickering going on  ....

5. Benba nishant confrontation 🤣🤣🤣 gajjjjjj ab nishant pe girne hi vali hai 🤣🤣 tumne benba ke "  abhimaan "  ko nahi bachaya haan ?.....ab toh tu geyo🤣🤣

6. Laxman on duty ( Sam are you happy ? 😆) ......laxman was like kunal sir ko nahi aata detective giri karna ....😆 I will go and check in the hospital 🤣🤣

7.  Abir behosh in the whole episode 😳😳 Only to be woken up by mishti in precap ❤️❤️ soulful connection you see😉😎

Toh dulhan bhaag gayi hai 🤣

Nakli dulhe ki pitayi hone vali hai 🤣

Asli dulha behosh hai 🤣

Mahs are absolutely clueless....🤣

RVs on search mission 🤣

Too much thrill ho gaya re baba 🥳🥳🥳

Basically a filler episode but I guess an important one to set the high voltage drama that we will get in future episodes 😎😎

@bold, and who changed his jeans? Janta jaanna chahati hain

Originally posted by SheThought

Precap!!

Rhea looks gorgeous and I want to keep watching Shaheer in that white kurta 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77Lls-B-t6/

Did they show Abir thinking of Mishti? His memory is intact right?

#PleaseNoMemoryLoss 

Originally posted by Koms9

yeah she looks beautiful even those rag dresses they used to give her. But atleast on her wedding day she should get more jewellery. How unfair yaar

haan thats true yaar infact in every function rhea gets the most simplest costume n jewel today she is bride still same treatment... we know mish is simple n they want to show it on her wedding day too... 

They wasted so much of screen time for Nish's feelings.. Varsha says she got a pearl necklace from Australia and had one made for mish with half the pearls and din't know what to do with the rest. Now that nishant can wear the rest she proclaims that they are match made by God himself... What even !!

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

tomorrow is Friday. Friday means Mishbir day, Ammu 😆

Toh dragging mishbir day ke liya hua hai..wow great..👏👏 I hope Mishti finds Abir first.we can't say anything abt bb yaar..btw nxt week we will get mishbir Shaadi it seems..more accurately "Friday"🤣🤣

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

hum aur humari drooling.. khatam hi nahin hota 

Sawal hi nahi hai! Koi shaq? 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by naina_raina

Mishti’s startling request.. 

Kunal at the hospital. Kuhu calls him up and before she can say anything kunal asks her if Abhir is there. He is very concerned #NankoBeingNanko and kuhu for a moment feels for MishBir, but then she sees Nannu and is conflicted.. #KuhuBeingKuhu #StillAnImrpovementOverYesterday.

Aerial shot of Mr Merman 🤪🤪 Abhir floating unconscious - huge pond with a tent on the side and a path through it #EvenThePondIsAjeeb #BhadMeinJaayeGravity #BhadMeinGayiPhysics

#MissingShoes 

A sadhu paltan comes there #AmbeMaAndPartner 

Mishti worried and sitting in pooja with the pendant in hand and Jas puts the kaleerein on her.

Pooja going on in pond side too. Abhir hears Mishti’s voice exhorting him to wake up. The sadhus see our floating hero and pull him out. 

And on the other side pooja done and Mishti gets up. Stumbles, but BM catches her.  #PoojaSambhanHuyi

🤣🤣 Mr Merman! Love the hashtags yaar👍🏼👏😆

He really is Ajeeb admi

Thankyou for such entertaining updates every day🤗👏