Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 30 Jan 2020 - Page 4

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

yes yes komal... when floating n when he opened his the water looked deep but when they came it was not even a foot deep 😆

Physics, especially gravity is under Creative liberties Diyu 😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: naina_raina

BP emotional about seeing Mishti as a bride. Nannu comes there and reassures him. He apologizes to Mishti for his mistake in the morning , promises never to falter again. He gives Mishti tickets to London for the same night, #FakenessKiDukaan #BBsNewMunna #Namuna 

Mishti is shocked and seems hesitant. Before she reacts, BM stops her. Jas supports Nannu’s decision and BP thinks it should be Mishti’s decision. BM tells that Mishti will need time and takes her from there. #BMMeraMaanRakhna 

Nannu is worried that if they stay back Mishti will get to know everything - about his drama and about how he ran way from Abhir’s accident. 

Jugnu comes to hospital and tells kunal that no one has seen Abhir. Kunal and Jugnu are all worried. They overhear the nurse talking about an emergency (Abhir’s), and Jugnu thinks they can use BB’s help. Kunal also thinks that BB always finds Abhir #SuperWomanMeenu #Stalker

BM admires Mishti in her bridal dress, tells her that she has always dreamed of Mishti as a bride, that she did not want Mishti to be thinking of Abhir when she was Nishant’s bride. 
BM questions misthi and Mish tells her that she feels Abhir is in danger, her heart, heartbeats and breath and everything is telling her. BM is not happy, but Mishti tells her that what is happening is wrong. Everything that broke them apart was wrong.. Mishti starts to tell BM about why Abhir called off the wedding.. #noMoreChewingGumPlease 

Rhea looks beautiful. 😍

🤣 BBs new munna.. 

mishti didnt say the reason behind break up but said every other thing... and also today it was clear mishti was taken back to her bhoj feeling with the way she talked to bm... i think thats why bm asked her to bhaag dont know... 

kunal yaar he would've used abirs app but they gave a reason for that too that abirs phone is off... i hope mish reaches abir before meenu reaches... 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Show ko itna drag kyon ker raha hai ye log...ab ek din aur intezaar karni padegi..😭😭y can' makers show Mishti running away today only..

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Pali 🤗🤗🤗

haha yes pali we got a closure.. 🤣 some saint like people came n saved abir n are treating him 🤣 and shaheer looks hawt in the white costume kurta type ☺️

mishti bhaaged yaar ohh god she bhaaged and BM asked her but the conversation was incomplete still dont know what she said after the vaapas iss ghar mai nahi aana 🤣

episode ff more mein dekh rahi hai kya? 😆

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: SheThought

Kunal wants to take BB's help. 

Uff, I hope, I hope BM gets to know the reason behind breakup!!

Rhea was looking beautiful as a bride in the precap yesterday! Pink really suits her ❤️

@bold perfect 👍🏼 BB ka Naya Munna 

Mish reveals the truth to BM

Mishti says she will save Abir and come back to marry Nish. What to do with this girl #headbang. 

BM is the one who says she go and don't back for marriage. 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Bhaad mein Gaye logic😆😆i think the lake is a part of dead sea..suna hai ki u will never sink in dead sea..so makers made a dead sea in Mumbai and Abir floated in that 🤣🤣

🤣🤣 thats true i was laughing so much when they saved him.. it looked so funny yaar.. 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: The_incredible

Show ko itna drag kyon ker raha hai ye log...ab ek din aur intezaar karni padegi..😭😭y can' makers show Mishti running away today only..

tomorrow is Friday. Friday means Mishbir day, Ammu 😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Precap!!

Rhea looks gorgeous and I want to keep watching Shaheer in that white kurta 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77Lls-B-t6/

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

MISHTI BHAAG GAYI 

1. I loved the shivji song sequence they used today 😳😳 It kind of adds to the thrilling feels 🥳🥳🥳 that whole sequence looked wonderful ...very intriguing especially abir in semi conscious state and is imagining mishti .... but who changed abir's shirt 😆😆

2. After some tu tu main main here and there finalllllllyyyyyyy badi maa says jaaa chali jaaa ....dobara mat aanaa yahan 🥳🥳🥳🥳 I didn't get whether she said in anger or not 🤔 , BM wanted to talk with BP....guess after that it will be clear 😆😆  but mishti shared a lot of details with BM , break up reason , abir saving her in jungle , London jaana was a wrong decision,  etc etc etc , she also said that she will marry nannu but wants to check if abir is ok ....but anyhow.....vo bhaag gayi hai 🥳🥳

3.  Kunal the smart business man goes to meenu coz the entire family knows , no one can beat meenu when it comes to detective giri  #Nautanki Kunal hugs meenu 😆😆 .....rvs on abir search mission 

By the way involving benba in the plan ....this idea was given by jugnu 👏👏👏👏

4  Nishant Mr.Gone Case wants to fly to London asap 😆😆 today he literally behaved like a 3 year old  child... , constant flickering going on  ....

5. Benba nishant confrontation 🤣🤣🤣 gajjjjjj ab nishant pe girne hi vali hai 🤣🤣 tumne benba ke "  abhimaan "  ko nahi bachaya haan ?.....ab toh tu geyo🤣🤣

6. Laxman on duty ( Sam are you happy ? 😆) ......laxman was like kunal sir ko nahi aata detective giri karna ....😆 I will go and check in the hospital 🤣🤣

7.  Abir behosh in the whole episode 😳😳 Only to be woken up by mishti in precap ❤️❤️ soulful connection you see😉😎

Toh dulhan bhaag gayi hai 🤣

Nakli dulhe ki pitayi hone vali hai 🤣

Asli dulha behosh hai 🤣

Mahs are absolutely clueless....🤣

RVs on search mission 🤣

Too much thrill ho gaya re baba 🥳🥳🥳

Basically a filler episode but I guess an important one to set the high voltage drama that we will get in future episodes 😎😎

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago
Koms9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Mishti revealed the breakup reason and also about offsite how abir saved her life. And he also had intuition that she is in danger.