ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 30 Jan 2020 - Page 22

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by yrhpk_aus

🤗🤗 abir's quote: "mein khud camera ban jaata hu aur sirf tumpe focus karta hu" 🤣 THIS is the voice of fandom for the camera DOP to stay focused on Abir😆😳☺️

yay so excited to see the thrilling action to reach mishbir wedding😃🥳

yes please😆 Shah and his caption, bhagwan jaane kaha se sochta hai ye sab🤣

haha see i found something related to your quote.. 😆 abir with camera n mish dulhan... we want makers to borrow abirs camera on concentrate on mishbir 😆

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1222771224729620480

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Meenu and her Laxman🤢

I hate eloping and I don't want Mishbir to do that

haha they are the needed peps to bring mishbir closer yaar you that too you Sam cant say anthing of meenlax 😭

i understand yaar but makers are interested in this only.. what to do.. 

Mishti cleared everything to BM👍🏼

MishBir's telepathy❤️

Mishti's worry❤️😭

Originally posted by Jayati321

What can we expect from the makers? It's ITV and they have to follow the already set rules that a guy and a girl can't be friends.A friend can't be neutral in a love story. He or she has to be the possessive/obsessive stalker and create problems between the couple. Ishi chakkar mei aur ek character ki bali chad gaye.👏

We shouldn't expect anything from the makers after Baba's track. The way they turned Baba's character to a devil and compared him with Ravana i have no words to explain. In ITV a mother can do anything,she can literally kill a girl,humiliate her and her family,do kidnapping,planning,plotting,character assassination and what not. But at the end they will show her holding puja thali and singing K3G song.😡They will justify her actions showing Baba a RAVANA. 😃Ab kya hi boun. In this 21st century we have already reached Mars. But StarPlus is stuck with their old fashioned roots.

Well said! Sadly our serials are stuck in a strange time warp...may have modern clothes and use slang, but not forward thinking... Human behaviour is complex...and we have missed the opportunity to show case authenticity that can challenge our viewpoints.