Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by sg1217

I like Ranveer a lot. He's a great, versatile actor and I love how his style is very experimental and he doesn't get tied down about ideas of what a man "should" wear.

In terms of other actors, I really admire PC for her ambition and Anushka for producing at a young age and starting with a movie like NH10. But someone who truly inspires me is Vidya Balan because yes, she is a great actor, but she is also very humble. She has not acted with any Khan or done a Dharma or YRF film and she has done so many solo-lead, commercially successful films BUT she never brags about it (like Kangana *cough cough*). I think that it's a very refreshing attitude when so many in Bollywood brag endlessly about their achievements. 

True that! He is his own person!!

Fair enough, NH10 is a great movie! VB is great too, that is actually true! AHahaha Oh I am not a fan of Kangana to be honest! It really is refreshing to be honest!

Originally posted by DushtKanya

Idk about inspire but I do find him being unabashedly himself despite being a public figure admirable, in a world where so many people are self-conscious and judgmental. Yes, his clothes can be an eyesore, but he's carefree and I love that. Also he seems to be full of love and positivity, that's endearing too.

I find him the opposite. He is just not himself, but want people to consider him so. For example, projecting himself as an outsider and middle class, which he is not.
He cleverly hides his left political leanings, as it might affect his movie’s earnings ( as many of his movies are historicals). 

In total, I consider him as a clever Sindhi businessman who knows what sells and market that with a right package.

Joke nahi hai. Why are you laughing? Comes across as derogatory. Have basic manners at least. 

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago

Edited by UmeraTariq - 4 years ago