Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Woman files complaint against Ganesh Acharya

JackSparrowcraz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

for forcing her to watch p#n.Ganesh Acharya alleges that Saroj Khan is conspiring against him.

A 33-year-old woman has written to the National Commission for Women (NCW) alleging that Bollywood choreographer Ganesh Acharya used to make her watch p#n videos whenever she visited his office in Mumbai.  In her letter to the NCW, Kotian, a resident of suburban Bhayandar, claimed that Acharya forced her to watch adult videos whenever she visited his office.In her complaint with Amboli police station, Kotian alleged that Acharya was demanding a commission from her for working in the film industry. Kotian is also a member of the IFTCA. Acharya, who was elected as a general secretary of the IFTCA, used to frequently call the complainant at the office in Andheri, the police official said quoting the complaint.

On January 26, when Kotian reached the IFTCA office, Acharya shouted at her and announced that she was being "suspended", he said. 

"Kelkar and Preeti Lad hit me in public view which was captured on the CCTV," the complaint stated. Police have registered a non-cognisable (NC) offence and investigation, the official added.

Taking cognisance of the complaint, the commission said a councillor has been appointed to look into the case who is currently probing the matter. While speaking to ANI, the complainant said, "Ganesh Acharya had got me expelled from the association as I had refused to give him an undue commission from the payment of my junior dancers, I had gone to inquire about my membership in that meeting of the association but Ganesh Acharya asked his aides to beat me up."

She further added, "I had filed a complaint with police but they just took an NC which is not enough. I have filed a complaint with MSWC yesterday itself and I will wait for sometime before they take any action."

The woman has filed an FIR in the matter at Amboli Police Station and with the Maharashtra State Women's Commission on Monday.

Ganesh Acharya alleges that Saroj Khan is conspiring against him

"This is the conspiracy against me to malign my image; there are people like Saroj Khan and her colleagues who are doing corruption in the industry. Their business has flopped as I have entered the association," said Acharya in a statement.

He further said

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/bollywood/accused-harassment-ganesh-acharya-alleges-saroj-khan-conspiring/

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lulzbolly thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Ganesh Acharya doesn't appear to be that type of person at all. 

nigahen thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

We don't often hear from the others in the film industry. 

Edited by nigahen - 4 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Lulzbolly

Ganesh Acharya doesn't appear to be that type of person at all. 

He was also named by Tanushree Dutta as a nana Patekar supporter