Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FS: Bachpan ka pyar final chapter updated - Page 3

gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Oh god, u left us cliffhanger....this is also a very short update....needs next update soon...can' t wait..

Thank you for ur update...its really a surprise....

...Arnav's visit...I'm glad he came ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Its good Arnav showed up at her door.  Better to clear things up than make assumptions.

anith234 thumbnail

Hi all 

Sorry for the immense delay....Here goes the final chapter. Hope you all enjoy reading it.

CHAPTER 5 : New Beginning

Life is a love story , with each character yearning for permanent refuge in someone’s heart.

There comes a time in our life to face the fears we always escaped…questions we always avoided and persons we always wanted to know the real US.

This is what exactly happening now with me but never ever I wished this to happen like this. Yes, many times I dreamt to pour my heart before the person I love but not like this and definitely not now when he belongs to some other women. Many questions swirling in my mind and I am feeling so weak……..emotionally and this time the darkness around me looked like an embrace. A sweet cuddle to forget myself into its warmth.

BLANK--------------------------------

Arnav’s POV

I returned to khushi’s place half expecting her answers and half expecting her excuses but the sight greeted me made my heart bleed.

She is lying on the floor unconscious. I got rooted to my place. My brain stopped working and I got nothing for few seconds but I can feel tears running on my cheeks. After the shock subsided I collected myself, made a call to doctor and quickly carried her to nearby bed, sprinkled some water on her pale face.

With each passing second I am becoming more restless. The mere thought that I am not able to do anything apart seeing her lying without a response is killing me.

Doctor came and gave treatment to her.. What and all doctor told me didn’t get into my mind. I am just happy that its nothing serious and she will get her consciousness in a while.

Holding her hand I sat looking at her ….admiring my KHUSHI after 8 years.

What happened to you khushi ??  was my last thought 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Khushi woke up feeling a strong gaze on her.There Arnav is sitting opposite to her holding her hand looking angry.

She tried to get into sitting position but he asked her to stay still through eyes. He left her hand and went into the kitchen and returned with some soup after few minutes.

Arnav: Well…I found you on the floor when I returned back. You look so weak ..finish this …you will feel a bit good.

Arnav made her sit comfortably and started feeding her. Once she finished..both sat in silence savouring the presence of each. After few minutes..Khushi tilted her head to see Arnav looking at her with a smile.

Holding his hand tightly, she closed her eyes..letting him know that she is answering all his questions.

Arnav…..I neither want to lie nor want to hide about me from you anymore…There were many things which made me to be away from you… May be I am wrong but please before listening to me…believe that I LOVE YOU..It was always you for me.

Before you came into my life…there is no one who cared for me except payal..My father and mother always wished for a boy but I crashed their hopes and came into existence and I never got the chance to make them believe that girl child is not that bad..

I am always a Bad omen in my parents eyes and the only solace is payal and studies. Every single day for every small mistake I used to bear many scars. Being called as a burden by the own parents is something which I always faced.

But thank god somehow payal never got such treatment from them.  And then you came into my life..Trust me I started to smile freely and I hoped that my life will be happy like others.

That day…I am so excited to meet you and say what I feel for you. But that day I lost my parents and my relatives came and took me and payal to their places.

Somehow I completed my studies..with same kind of treatment. All used to blame me that I am the reason for my parents death.

After few years I took payal and came here to this city and started working …I did almost all kind of works that could provide both of us a decent living. I died each day to live..I forgot you completely as the hunt to feed ourselves made me more occupied. But a small part of my heart always wished for you to appear out of nowhere…

I know if i wished..i might have meeted you somehow cause for you its not as much easy as me to find you. But the thought that u might have forgotten made me not to hope and again you being so famous and good looking scared me that if i come into ur life ..something bad might happen ..so i just never grabbed enough courage to meet you but my destiny made me again to cross your path through my work.

Last year I joined in this firm and my life became a bit stable and  now my goal is to send payal for her graduation. For that I cant leave this job, so I didn’t risked to lose a job even after knowing that its your marriage I should assist in.

Truth to be told, I felt happy after meeting lavanyaji…She really suits your image and status. After knowing how vast we both differ ..I thought this is good for us..

I am happy for your marriage and soon her talks got interrupted

Arnav jerked her hands..helplessness written all over his face..

This is what you thought of me khushi ?? You thought that i moved on and i can be happy with someone else..I agree that you had gone through much in life but cant you give me one chance to love you the way you should be loved.

I cant change the past but sure i can bring changes in future. 

To hell with your sacrifices and suggestions.. I am just asking your explanations not asking you to take decisions on your own..

I loved you and that means I love only you…Whether you accept it or not.. I already wasted enough of my time and now you listen tome carefully..

My happiness lies in my KHUSHI..And this time I wont let you go away from me…saying so Arnav did what he wished to do the moment khushi crossed his path the second time. He kissed her taking his time, assuring her of his love and showing her a glimpse of their future.

True love doesnt have a happy ending.....It doesnt have an ending at all

THE END-----------------------------

Beginning of a new journey 

Finally....the story ended 

sorry for any typos and grammatical mistakes..Do like and comment your views.

PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO THAT I CAN GROW AS A WRITER

If any one interested... I would love to continue writing on my favourite ARSHI.

thank you all for your time and thanks a ton for comments so far..

anith234 thumbnail

Thanks for encouraging..😊

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

what about his fiancee? Did he already break up with her?

Arnav now knows she didn't just dump him. She went through a lot.

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Finally happy ending to tortured souls. Love happy endings to core.

StellaBella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Can we have an epilogue please???