Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Arshi FS: Bachpan ka pyar final chapter updated

anith234 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Bachpanka pyar:

CHAPTER 1

Something broke inside my heart today when I saw the paper cutting my sister kept for me.All my worst dreams came true and I found myself crying over my fate. All I wish now is to find myself some place to cry but nope I have to rush …for my work that feeds me and my sister..

A quick prep talk to myself and few minutes of silent conversation with my mind..I left my small apartment hoping to catch my bus on time..

Iam Khushi guptha…24 yr old working as an assistant to priya agarwal, a famous wedding planner

As usual I found my window seat …Cool breeze touching my cheeks as if providing the warmth and once again I drifted back to my memories….The only happy memories I cherish.

Childhood love…As silly it may sound but First love of mine is my only oxygen..Those memories still afresh and his eyes and smile were same..nothing changed

The first time I met him…we fought like crazy and I we became haters of each from the first glance but I always find him as a savior in my helpless situations. I don’t know when I developed a soft corner for him but I fell in Love with my enemy..

Khushi…the short smiley smart girl fell for an arrogant handsome devil.

Within an year our fights turned into cute banters, silly excuses to talk, secret glances, Sharing lunch boxes, quick walks till home and he became my another reason to love life a little more…

Whenever expressed what we felt for each but deep down we know that its something very special. Slowly he became my sisters bestie which I found very adorable.The two most important persons in my life gelling with each other…

The day came…where we have to part our ways for our future. Whole night I found myself tossing and turning fearing our partition. Anticipation was killing me and I am so confused. The way he is so sad…tensed…fear gripped my entire being.

Finally the moment came…..all our classmates talked , cried and were leaving one by one but both of us are looking for one last chance to talk with each other…I still remember the way my hear picked up its pace watching him coming towards me.

Khushi…I don’t know what to say and how to say but today I would like to let you know that you are so special to me. To be frank I am looking forward for many moments of us. I hope you too feel the same. Think and let me know tomorrow..I will be waiting for you here exact 5pm. With that he left giving me a small smile…

Most precious moment of my life…

But I never thought that my life will take a drastic turn on the very same day…Parents death…me and payal left with none. Few distant relatives came..took us to their home very same night..

Later…our relatives separated me and payal…After lot of struggle I completed my studies,took a small job and bought my sister along with me..

From that day, there is no turning back…We both are pillars for each and we are happy in our small world..but I always found myself thinking about my First love.

One day payal saw him…he became one potential business person. That day evening we both went to sheesh mahal…his fashion venture show..But I saw him with a beautiful girl leaning over him..Then his sister announced his marriage with that beautiful girl Lavanya…

I dragged payal from there…and decided to never enter his life again…He found his soulmate and I don’t want to be a thorn..Truth to be told, when I saw myself in mirror…I found a person who is not suitable in any way to Arnav..I am not even near to his soon to be wife.

But today…seeing his engagement pictures I wish something else.

Sudden halt of the bus indicated my stage and I made my way toward my office. After 30minutes, I again asked DM wht the hell is happening to my life. Many things discussed in the meeting but the only thing that is running in mind is that Our company is going to take care of My Arnav’s wedding and my boss wants no mistakes to be done. Can life become much more difficult ??

Hi guys...sorry for typing and grammatical mistakes😭

Hope you like the story...Do like and comment your views..😔

Any kind of suggestions are welcome😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gopikaaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Good ...thank u for this beautiful story..

By the by is Arnav's marriage is in too fast pace.

Looking forward....

Edited by gopikaaji - 4 years ago
sanoniti thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Loved the chapter 1 . Curious to know what arnav's feelings for khushi. Waiting for part 2.
StellaBella thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Please update soon... Want to know more. . Lovely story...

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

Arnav must have thought she didn't show up. But they were kids then. What does he feel now?

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

It will be hard for Khushi to plan his wedding. But at least their paths will cross.

Kriyaina thumbnail

Interesting story..👏 

So painful for khushi to plan the wedding of her first love...

Would like to know what happen in next part

jyothirockz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Very very beautiful 

shils28 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Would love to read this. ❤️

anith234 thumbnail

Thanks to each and everyone for your precious likes & comments. It means a lot to me.

😊 Here comes the second chapter. Hope u all enjoy !!

CHAPTER  2 : The Meet

’’Don’t compare your love story to those you watch in movies…They are written by script writers BUT yours is written by GOD’’

- unknown

Khushi reached her flat around 10:30 pm. A warm smile of payal and fresh aroma of food welcomed her. Giving payal a look of gratitude she made a quick way for shower.Warm water somehow calmed her already stressed nerves. Slipping into a comfortable cotton nightwear she went to make her plate.

Even before she took a few steps, payal came inside with a plate full of food. Bothof them settled on the bed sharing their day with each.

Di…R u ok?? Askeda concerned payal.

Of course meri anklet..I am happy that he found someone who is capable to love him…who matches his standards.

But one look at payal’s face..it clearly shows her emotions..she is concerned about her heart breaking.

Giving payal a small nod..khushi asked her sister to lie on her lap. Slowly caressing her hairs for a minute she thought of ways to explain her…all she wanted is to convince payal about her happiness.

Anklet..In life not everything we love stays with us..But when we are assured that our love is in safe hands and that someone can love our loved one more than us..Then there is no need to fear about anything.

Today I spoke with his significant other .Lavanyaji is not how people think of. She is very kind and sweet lady. The little time I spent with her..I know she is the one for him and there is no need to worry about that

But the only thing I am worried is how Arnav reacts when we meet. I am so nervous to face him. I just hope everything goes smoothly.

Di..Can I meet mr. ocean then ??

Please..Do tell him na..that I miss him..

Sure if I get a chance..remember he is my employer now..and now its very late..Sleep princess.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AlthoughI convinced payal…I hope that my eyes don’t show my feelings and thing is its Arnav.. I am going to meet him after 8 long years and what happens and how I don’t know.

With all these thoughts I don’t know when sleep overtook me.

NEXT DAY 9 AM

I reached his office sharp at 9 AM and now standing in some cabin waiting for the couple. Yes its not just Arnav but his soon to be partner also. But instead of them Aman came inside and asked me to follow.

He told that the couple reached venue and Arnav asked him to drive her directly there to carry forward the discussion. With each passing minute my heart is pacing like a idiot. Restlessness overpowered my entire being but I cant do anything except to face the demon of my fate.

Exactly 20 mins later

From the time he saw the name of the person he supposed to meet his heart is not at peace. Anticipation is what the great ASR is stuck with now. Some part of his intuition telling him that he will meet her but is he ready?? The answer is clearly a big NO

NO he doesn’t want to meet her.  At least not like this with lavanya beside him. A sudden blow of wind and the similar jolt of his heart proved him wrong.

As Arnav looked in the direction of lavanya gaze..he saw a familiar pretty figure behind aman with a bright smile on her face which still captivated his senses.

Khushi Kumari Gupta…Years had flown by but not what she meant to him..As he continued to stare at her rooted on his spot, he saw the hazel eyes staring back at him in awe and she gave him one of her brightest smiles…

It made him realize how much he had missed her over the years..Arnav composed himself recollecting a moment from their past and his smile faded.

Tearing his gaze from her he went towards some staff at the other corner..What he failed to notice was khushi’s smile died down as well because she knew what he had been thinking.

Precap : The TALK

Thats all for now.

Hope you all like the story so far..Do like and comment your views . Any suggestions are welcome 

And forgive me for my typos and grammatical issues