Posted: 4 years ago

Honestly I always wanted Namik to play a part in the KZK reboot. And as many say he indeed was destined to be a part of this show .  Not many know Namik's mom followed Erica just before the launch of reboot and we were so damn happy 😂 But when the announcement of Anurag being played by Parth and further Bajaj being played by KSG was made, we were def convinced his mom  rly likes Erica as an actor. And that's all about the follow. 

But I think destiny had other plans. Not once but twice, Ekta created a special character just to fit this guy in KZK. It makes me happy for sure she must have seen something in him. 

But after all this effort, its so disappointing what we have at the end. Such a superficial and insignificant character given to him. If I believe what people say (haven't seen) then probably Vikrant had a better character sketch than Viraj. It's seriously disheartening. His realization was so rushed it made no sense. They could have show  atleast some warming up. Like prerna helps him in something or tends to him in some problem or does some pep talk as a friend. Something that evoked genuine emotions. But they didn't care to give even one scene.  It seems as if the makers are literally scared to give even one meaningful scene to Viraj and Prerna. Scared to create even an iota of a possibility of a new stan. 

Prerna is shown so indifferent to Viraj and his existence as if he is some stone figure and she doesn't care at all about what will happen when (and if) Anurag cancels the marriage. Viraj has been shown to be a widower who lost his unborn child, and Prerna's complete indifference to his feelings is so out of character for an FL. 

Idk what are the cvs planning. It's plain frustrating to see Namik play such a badly written charachter. And that too someone who has done something as intense as Shravan. Honestly even Kawach was farrr better. It started off as a two hero show but became a Namik affair within 3 weeks as Vin was ousted to give more ss to Namik n Deepika. 

I just wanna ask why hire a talented actor when what all you want him to do can be done by any newbie or character artist too!? 

Originally posted by _symphony

I just wanna ask why hire a talented actor when what all you want him to do can be done by any newbie or character artist too!? 

I had the same question. Apparently Namik's contract with BT still remains and so he has been roped as a filler character which lacks importance and any scope for growth. Namik didn't deserve this. And I totally understand what you feel as a fan.

Regarding Prerna, I suggest you to kill all your expectations because clearly ITV's worst FL isn't worth it. 

I understand your dissatisfaction symphony as a fan . cos same route once we had to live by this Makers. kher.. Today i was making a plan to make a post related Namik paul.. after his entry i left kzk . but from couple of days.. i was randomly watching some of his clips where i found him pretty decent and talented actor. but i actually could not understand his character sketching TBH. he is nothing in this show currently except being a sidey n a filler character . 

now lets see how would his character sketch currently ? He would not make his place as a positive role of eyeball , cos In this show already Anurag is hero and portraying as an Positive role. so Viraj would not take the similar place in Prerna's life. Later Viraj could not be Negative totally , cos already komo is here to overshadow that. and CV never ever would overshadow komo , cos she is the TRP puller. next the grey chapter , already Bajaj character was grey and ksg did a tremendous job , so again a new grey character i dont think would take that place. and grey character kay liye shuru se shuru karna chiye.. Viraj is looking so good . so at this time Grey character for viraj would look odd.. next he would be prerna's helper who would help to reveal komo truth .. but for this silliest role ekta would bring a newbie / unknown face..and Namik's character is not promoting by channel . so it is preety  sure his character is not that much important . later after today i have feelings probably  Viraj- Shivani would have some pair... shivani role is not like that much important role except being  soulmate's singer ..if cv wants to pair up viraj -shivani then ekta would find an average actor for it . why Namik then who already did lead roles. so as per the progression and Creativity difference , for me Namik should not take this offer ,,, 

But  it is ok .. For joining BT camp a big bunch of Actors in industry are curious .they are getting name ,fame , money then why not ... and as per TC iv , his character's will stay as much as the TRP will be decent . So it is totally clear cut ..viraj probably would not be any important part for prerna's life except being used by her and sharma family . Thats it. but for me whatever i saw namik's acting , on basis of that ..Namik deserves better . 

Edited by opsora2090 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Wistfulness

I had the same question. Apparently Namik's contract with BT still remains and so he has been roped as a filler character which lacks importance and any scope for growth. Namik didn't deserve this. And I totally understand what you feel as a fan.

Regarding Prerna, I suggest you to kill all your expectations because clearly ITV's worst FL isn't worth it. 

Hey, thanks for the comforting words! 🤗 Yeah it's been frustrating now since a month has passed already. 

Contract 🤔 😕I didn't rly think about that! 

Dear i understand your frustrations but trust me Kzk is the best thing that can happen to your Favourite. Only way I can help you is by asking you to think this to be like those mutual funds and investment plans. Little investment but 1000x more returns. 😳 His projects that will come tomorrow be how he wants and how he likes with the people he likes. 

As per Prerna /story/any other character, killing expectations is all one can do, just like Shruti said. 

That's all to say, hope you didn't mind me saying this. If you feel i overstepped i apologize it wasn't meant to be. I wish Namik all the success he deserves. ❤️ 

Ps I love love love Hobbes. 

I totally identify with this having experienced the same in a previous track though i do confess that this deal here is the worst possibly that cud have been handed out to an actor who has made a career out of playing the male lead.

Naveen babu had a whole track he drove same for  komo and bajaj though v limited had some screen time and the track involved him to some extent atleast but Namik as Viraaj ...i mean basu badi ki khidki darwaaze have more presence amd the track has nothing to do with him except that somewhere he came to marry Pre n fell in love with her for no real reason ....

The whole level of komo pre and anu is so juvenile that there is no scope for Viraaj unless he falls to those levels 

Ekta has misused and abused actors contracts with BT involving them in such an absurd insipid affair 

Edited by -RD- - 4 years ago

Hey, thanks for the comforting words! 🤗 Yeah it's been frustrating now since a month has passed already. 

Contract 🤔 😕I didn't rly think about that! 

kawach ended before 100 epis. Mini contract for ML with ph is 100 epis. Sometimes 150. 

Edited by WaqtZaya - 4 years ago

Honestly I always wanted Namik to play a part in the KZK reboot. And as many say he indeed was destined to be a part of this show .  Not many know Namik's mom followed Erica just before the launch of reboot and we were so damn happy 😂 But when the announcement of Anurag being played by Parth and further Bajaj being played by KSG was made, we were def convinced his mom  rly likes Erica as an actor. And that's all about the follow. 

But I think destiny had other plans. Not once but twice, Ekta created a special character just to fit this guy in KZK. It makes me happy for sure she must have seen something in him. 

But after all this effort, its so disappointing what we have at the end. Such a superficial and insignificant character given to him. If I believe what people say (haven't seen) then probably Vikrant had a better character sketch than Viraj. It's seriously disheartening. His realization was so rushed it made no sense. They could have show  atleast some warming up. Like prerna helps him in something or tends to him in some problem or does some pep talk as a friend. Something that evoked genuine emotions. But they didn't care to give even one scene.  It seems as if the makers are literally scared to give even one meaningful scene to Viraj and Prerna. Scared to create even an iota of a possibility of a new stan. 

Prerna is shown so indifferent to Viraj and his existence as if he is some stone figure and she doesn't care at all about what will happen when (and if) Anurag cancels the marriage. Viraj has been shown to be a widower who lost his unborn child, and Prerna's complete indifference to his feelings is so out of character for an FL. 

Idk what are the cvs planning. It's plain frustrating to see Namik play such a badly written charachter. And that too someone who has done something as intense as Shravan. Honestly even Kawach was farrr better. It started off as a two hero show but became a Namik affair within 3 weeks as Vin was ousted to give more ss to Namik n Deepika. 

Thank you dear for this. From last fortnight I was thinking about Namik character as it was totally ignored  at the core. The story itself is absurd  for me which has no essence of anything.   I am yarning for shravan aka Namik  nowadays.   

being Namik fan from EDKV promos, i totally understand what u say ... and  I was not comfortable when his name was announced ...usually when our  fav actor comes in a show we look forward to it but knowing this show i was really really uncomfortable when namik picked it and as I feared it turned worse so far ... even Basu Bari doors and windows have more screen space 

and Prerna ? who is that ?

Edited by munnihyderabad - 4 years ago

Viraj will turn negative soon... He plays good is greyish character

I am looking forward to it... Sure someting in store for us..