Nachi Nachi - Street Dancer 3D | Varun, Shraddha, Nora

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

This is the song I was referencing in the other Shraddha’s thread. Her dancing is much better here. But oh man I would really love if it’s Katrina vs Nora in this song like it was originally intended. That would have been epic! 

Nora was too good in this one... I was surprised seeing her.. Definitely the best performer in this movie 

Jeezus. It’s becoming embarrassing for anyone at this point to dance with Nora. This girl is a firecracker! She just seems to be able to pull off any form of dance. I would love to see her dance to traditional music (something completely different)

Damn my eyes were all on Nora she killed it. Shraddha was fazool and her dance was easy. 

I feel bad for Nora and Shraddha. They worked hard on this movie, but it flopped badly. 

Nora is fire! I can watch her for hours <3

Nora is a professional dancer and shraddha is an actress who tries, she’s not a great dancer but she did good. Kat is expressionless and her dancing steps are mechanical so I don’t know why people say she’s a great dancer, she tries though I mean she was learning steps one song for 7 days lol while real dancers learn steps in one take or one day 

Originally posted by Terenaina

Nora is a professional dancer and shraddha is an actress who tries, she’s not a great dancer but she did good. Kat is expressionless and her dancing steps are mechanical so I don’t know why people say she’s a great dancer, she tries though I mean she was learning steps one song for 7 days lol while real dancers learn steps in one take or one day 

Nora isn't a professonal. She is self-taught. Her parents were against her dancing, so she used to watch videos secretly in her room and taught herself. Most of the steps in her dances are ideas she comes up with or collabs with the choreographer.

I'm not disagreeing with your post but just wanted to point out the hard work Nora actually does and her willingness to teach herself hindi so she can be apart of Hindi films. I think she's super inspirational and grew to respect her struggle.

Originally posted by RunParoRun

Nora isn't a professonal. She is self-taught. Her parents were against her dancing, so she used to watch videos secretly in her room and taught herself. Most of the steps in her dances are ideas she comes up with or collabs with the choreographer.

I'm not disagreeing with your post but just wanted to point out the hard work Nora actually does and her willingness to teach herself hindi so she can be apart of Hindi films. I think she's super inspirational and grew to respect her struggle.

oh wow she is a natural dancer, I like her in the songs