AnuPreRish FF: Ishq Masoom Hai- Humko Maloom Hai

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello everyone,

No secret I am AnuPre and PreRish fan hence I am penning down my fictional thoughts, hashtag AnuPreRish all the way 

I S H Q M A S O O M H A I - HUMKO MALOOM HAI 

Plot

Anurag a famous son of a famous business tycoon Moloy Basu who runs News Paper Business in Kolkata. He is a dashing personality and every woman’s dream the most eligible bachelor in town Anurag Basu. On the other hand we have Prerna the daughter of Moloy Basu’s accountant Sharma. Moloy takes Sharma’s advice in all financial matters and trust him beyond employee and less than a friend. The story starts with Durga  Pooja festival wherein Moloy Basu first time invites Sharma family in a familial function. In the Durga Pooja all business tycoons, political entities and well to do families upper rich are invited. Among all Mr. Bajaj is also there, very famous Mumbai tycoon who unleashed many businesses with his wit and personality. He is known as ruthless business dealer and takes life as business and chess field.

Main Characters Introduction

Anurag Basu: Most eligible Bachelor-- every girl's dream.  Rich and Famous all any girl could ever ask for. Anurag Basu treats time as important as life, believes man who runs on time is never going to fail in life. Does not believe in finding dream love and takes life as it comes. 

Prerna: A simple living, high thinking girl who is very close to her family and regards family as top priority in her life, a middle class girl with a simple dream of falling in love with the right person. She is waiting for her soulmate who comes in her dreams.

Mr. Bajaj : Ruthless and Elegant business man who believes in life as a chess and has a passion for collecting rare and antique items be it anything or anyone he comes across.

Introduction

The day begins...

At Sharma house

Ishani [Prerna’s sister]: Prerna di get up, get up come on now hurry up,... you will be late for Pooja uffo.. Prerna di ko uthana yani ki …..

Maa dekhiye na Prerna di abhi tak nahi uthi hai..

Maa [Veena Sharma] : Oho yeh ladki pata nahi kab time ki ehmiyat ko samjhegi.. Hamesha se late hoti hai pooja mein..

Rajesh Sharma [Prerna’s father]: Kyun itna hungama macha rakha hai subah subah.. Aajayegi Prerna tum tension mat lo uska.. 

Veena Rajesh Ishani gather around for aarti…

At Basu Mansion

Anurag is up and getting ready for morning pooja looks at himself in the mirror and smiles [tumhara koi haq nahi banta Anurag ki tum itne good looking dikho] fresh day fresh look he thinks to himself, right at dart of 8am he is down greeting panditji.. Moloy Basu and Mohini Basu joins in so does Nivedita and her husband Anupam.

Anurag greets his parents, sister and brother in law and looks at panditji…

At Bajaj Villa

Servants are running here and there hustling around as it gets time for Mr. Bajaj to come out from his room for morning aarti, 

Mr. Bajaj entry out of his room [all the servants are in their position by now and awaits the daily routine of Mr.Bajaj without any change in the format], walks down the stairs, looks at the secretary who then accompanies him to the pooja place in the Villa. 

The mini temple is in line with decorum as he wants observes Mr. Bajaj takes the mandir bell in his hand….

Pooja starts at Basu-Sharma-Bajaj house

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhAEqq_MIyk 

Note* -- All videos used may and may not coincide with actual FF, they are used for sole purpose of lifting the storyline ficiton.

To be continued...

Edited by ErumMalik - 4 years ago