Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: sammy17

Yeah she wasn't able to understand he wasn't angry at police coming to arrest him due to her changing statement, but because he felt hurt thinking she didn't trust him. 

That's what I wanna know. When is she gonna understand that he doesn't care about what happens to him as long as she is by his side? He will be alert and use his intelligence only when she's on danger. 

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nandini25

That's what I wanna know. When is she gonna understand that he doesn't care about what happens to him as long as she is by his side? He will be alert and use his intelligence only when she's on danger. 

She didn't even seem that grateful when he almost took a bullet for her in the godown. If it was any other FL, they'd have fallen head over heels after everything he did. I think she will only understand when he confesses his love until then no matter what she is just gonna see him as a trustworthy good friend

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: asmaanixx

Just why is it that everyone knows about the plan now when Prachi had made it clear to keep it a secret? πŸ˜‘

And Ranbir ki toh baat hi mat karo. Pehle car, aur phir Rhea ko sab batana. Like what the hell. Tujhe aur koi ni mili thi chugli karne ke liye. πŸ˜‘

I know right! Ranbir made so many mistakes in this plan. Prachi came up with so many great plans that were pretty fool-proof and he wrecked them. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Yeah prachi for the first time showed such amazing and meticulous planning such as the fake salon molestation and then all the plans she made today yet ranbir ruined it all with such a small and easily avoidable mistake. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ˜’

Yeah. The plan was absolutely brilliant. Had Ranbir not ruined it, they would not only have proved his innocence but also caught Rhea red-handed. 😠

Nandini25 thumbnail

I know right ranbir ruined such an amazing and well made plan by prachi with such a silly mistake. πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

Buddhu kahinka. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

What was the point of the plan if before reaching a conclusion everyone had to know that she's actually on Ranbir side😡

Prachi shouldn't have told ANYONE

Sofna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

I wonder if she'll think he's thanking for standing by his side on this case

https://www.instagram.com/p/B8WdpiWhbQ8/?igshid=1xfd7a459019o

Miss-Behave thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Nandini25

Exactly.... coz danger magnet prachi= intelligent ranbir.