Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

asmaanixx thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

1. You MUST follow I-F's Rule of Conduct. If you don't know what they are, then take a moment to read them.

2. Also read the new amended rules for the KKB forum. You can do so here.

3. Do NOT bash or insult characters, actors or real people in ANY WAY. If you're caught doing so, you WILL be reported.

4. Refrain from spamming. If you have something meaningful to say, then say it. Do NOT fill up the pages simply for the sake of filling them up.

5. If you encounter a problem here at the AT, or anywhere else in the forum then contact the MOD. Do NOT try to moral police or clap back. You'll just end getting in trouble yourself.

6. Please try to remain respectful at ALL times. I know it can get difficult at times, but be the better person and try to ignore as much negativity as you can.

7. Keep the discussions limited to the characters of the show, and more specifically, to Prachi and Ranbir as individuals and a couple.

8. Last but not least, remember to have fun. <3

asmaanixx thumbnail

asmaanixx

Bee222

MishtiNew

Rexana19

sammy17

shonasandy

Sociopath

Press the like button if you wish to be added to the list. :)

Edited by asmaanixx - 4 years ago
asmaanixx thumbnail

ONLY comment here when the previous AT has reached 150 pages.

Nandini25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks for the new AT. 

Marathi_Mulgi thumbnail

Thanks and congrats for new AT

Name is apt

And good you reserve post for ff and media gallery link

Nandini25 thumbnail

Prachi isn't as much frightened after seeing Ranbir all of a sudden in a dark room as she is after seeing a tiny miny lizard. However, I thank the lizard for giving us the sweet hugging scene.

Nandini25 thumbnail

This girl is awesome. She was hugging the handsome guy and yet, she was not affected at all. Not even a little. Ranbir is the only one affected. 

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Heard prachi hugs maya today and says she trusts maya ðŸ¤¢ Oh god no, so prachi has picked her side then i seems. How she can trust that random girl just because of suicide attempt is above me. That isn't proof that she's telling the truth or ranbir is lying Does anybody knows what precap is? Hope prachi doesn't openly testify against or accuse ranbir. 

Nandini25 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Heard prachi hugs maya today and says she trusts maya ðŸ¤¢ Oh god no, so prachi has picked her side then i seems. How she can trust that random girl just because of suicide attempt is above me. That isn't proof that she's telling the truth or ranbir is lying Does anybody knows what precap is? Hope prachi doesn't openly testify against or accuse ranbir. 

She is acting really dumb. If she isn't pretending than she deserves Ranbir's cold shoulder when the truth is proven. Nope. I'm watching online. So, no idea about the precap. 

Rexana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

I really hope she's pretending to be on Maya's side to prevent her from commiting 'suicide'. Prachi has shown to be more sensible lately.