Beyhadh 2

MayRa OS - Last Goodbye

Tiiii thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ok, so this story was inspired by 2019_AnushkaM’s story "One Last Kiss". Here's the link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5147435  I dedicate this small OS to you my dear! Thank you for inspiring me to write this piece! I hope you like it!

“You know your father visited me last night” Maya said, taking her daughter’s hands in her own. The younger woman gave her mother a soft smile. It had been 35 years since her father had passed away yet, her mother’s eyes said how much she had loved him even now. Maya looked at her daughter, with a distant look in her eyes, crows feet now adorned the sides. Her daughter looked at her mother, and noticed how the grey strands covered almost the entirety of her once dark head. Her parents didn’t meet in the most ideal ways, nor was their story any less than those we get to read about only in books. One thing she was positive about was that the love they shared was true.

“Of course mom” she said, and kissed her mother’s hands. Maya had not been feeling too well, and had insisted they visit Rishikesh, which had served to be poignant place in their journey.

“We’re here mom” she said, and woke her mother up. Maya’s eyes fluttered open and she looked out of the car window. A melancholic smile adorned her face. “Rudra” she softly said. Her granddaughter, Raisa helped her get down from her car. Maya often wondered how similar Raisa looked like her late grandfather. She had Rudra’s temper, and Maya had no doubt she’d have been his favorite.

The trio arrived at a small cottage, which Maya had purchased to occasionally visit. They entered the small house and Raisa followed her grandma to her room, to help her unpack.

“Do you still miss grandpa?” She asked, her dark orbs looking at Maya with a childlike wonder. “Everyday” she said and softly patted her granddaughter’s head.

That night Maya had gone to bed early, but not before letting her daughter and granddaughter know how much she loved them.

Maya wasn’t feeling too well and her daughter looked at her mom with a look of concern. Her mother would often say how her father will come soon to take her home. She knew that one day she’d have to say goodbye but not today. Please not tonight.

Maya had been lying on her bed, her eyes opened wide, for sleep refused to come.

“Rudra?” she softly called out, noticing her husband in her room. She sat up, for despite seeing him visit often, he had never seemed so, lifelike until tonight. “You’re here?” She asked, extending her arms, which Rudra gladly took.

“Of course” he said and tightly hugged her.They duo pulled away and Rudra cupped his wife’s face which was now tearstained. “I miss you” she said. He smiled and took her hands in his. “I know, and now I am here” he said. 

Maya’s eyes widened.

“It’s time, my love” he said and softly pulled Maya’s hand. The woman now felt torn.

“You have taken care of our daughter and made her into the wonderful woman she is today. We even have a granddaughter!” He exclaimed. “I am so proud of you my dear, but now" he paused and then said, very softly, "we must leave." 

Maya knew that her time had come. So she got up, her husband's hand still in her grip and followed him, before vanishing into the night sky. 

The next morning Raisa found her grandma had passed away. Her grandma had a peaceful smile on her face. Her mother rushed to her grandmother’s room and quickly caught herself before breaking down into tears.

The next few days had felt like a bad dream. Ananya and Rajeev came to visit often, trying their best to present for the duo.

Raisa was standing in the balcony, looking at the opening in front of her. The sky had adorned itself in a beautiful Twilight. Rajeev found the teen and stood next to her. 

“Grandma is finally with grandpa now” Raisa said and looked at Rajeev. Rajeev smiled at her, his eyes glistening with tears. “Grandma is happy, so I am happy” she said, smiling, with tears running down her cheeks.

*I hope I did justice to the story and to the inspiration!*

Edited by Tahiti-1 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail

So beautiful😭 

Makes me so emotional. #MayRa truly is that couple.. ❤️

libran90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Yaar, aisa mat kiya karo na.😭 You and Anushka actually made me cry today after reading the stories. But it was beautiful. Great job both of you!👍🏼

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

This is beautiful 😭❤️

I love your writing style , beautiful words & you complete the story . I can't imagine any better ending for Mayra . You know I wrote the last part of my story inspired from one of my favorite show's ending. I always wished they could have showed this kind of ending but somewhre they left it incomplete. So I left Mayra's story incomplete too . But you finally completed it & give them their perfect happily ever after they always deserve ❤️

" After all soulmates always end up together" 

I love it ❤️thanks for writing it & please write more 🤗

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: libran90

Yaar, aisa mat kiya karo na.😭 You and Anushka actually made me cry today after reading the stories. But it was beautiful. Great job both of you!👍🏼

Thank you 🤗

dusk2dawn thumbnail

I literally had tears in my eyes twice today first after reading Anushka's OS and now yours..😭 

If I would be at home I would have cries bucket full of tears,,😆

Bow down for both of you..👏

So beautifully written..👏

Touched my heart and soul..

Thank you for writing this ..

Lots of love..🤗

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

oh dear god u made cry twice today😭

it was very emotional OS😭

maya every single moment miss rudra😭

at last rudra's soul came to take maya with him

ridhima raisa & everyone sad heartbroken with maya's death🥺

but they were happy for mayra as finally they r together❤️

Tiiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

So beautiful😭 

Makes me so emotional. #MayRa truly is that couple.. ❤️

Thank you! ❤️

MayRa DOES seem like that couple tbh 

I am glad you liked it! 

Tiiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuteariya

oh dear god u made cry twice today😭

it was very emotional OS😭

maya every single moment miss rudra😭

at last rudra's soul came to take maya with him

ridhima raisa & everyone sad heartbroken with maya's death🥺

but they were happy for mayra as finally they r together❤️

Yep! 🤗

Aww! I am glad you like it! :') 

Thank you for reading it! 

I am glad it touched your heart! ❤️

Tiiii thumbnail

Originally posted by: dusk2dawn

I literally had tears in my eyes twice today first after reading Anushka's OS and now yours..😭 

If I would be at home I would have cries bucket full of tears,,😆

Bow down for both of you..👏

So beautifully written..👏

Touched my heart and soul..

Thank you for writing this ..

Lots of love..🤗

Aww! I am happy it touched your heart! 

Thank you so much for your compliment! It means a lot! ❤️

LOTS of love to you too! 🤗