कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 29 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sunn_shine

Anurag said - prerna ko chot lagi hai.. 

Me- kidhar hai chot? I would have loved to see at least a small scratch after then entire kidnapping fiasco🤔

It was a chot that was visible only to soulmate not for viewing on national TV 

smajho yaar 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Originally posted by Sutapasima

It was a chot that was visible only to soulmate not for viewing on national TV 

smajho yaar 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Yaar to show bhi invisible kr do... audience khud hi sab imagine kar lega.. isse bhi kahi zyada better 

Originally posted by -Doppelganger-

🤣🤣

LOl...this cracked me up. I read the WU and then this post .🤣

Every prediction of yours turned out to be true. 🤣 The story(if I may call it one) has not moved an inch😆  How exciting!😆

Most of the times, I wish nothing I predicted about this show comes true. I feared Anu will share same bed as Komo, that happened. I feared that Prerna isn't going to be sensible in this track and just wait for Anu to do all the work, that happened. 

Since this track started, nothing has happened apart from Pre riling up Komo and getting hurt. That's it. Neither did Pre take Anu to a few doctors nor did she recreate AnuPre moments on purpose.  Prerna was literally praying on how to live without Anu. 😕

And Anu needs to start suspecting Komo fast, it's not the first time he's walked in on her throwing stuff about. If I were him, I would say, "Damn, this churail is a psycho. Need to call the people in white."

Yaar to show bhi invisible kr do... audience khud hi sab imagine kar lega.. isse bhi kahi zyada better 

OMGEE Ekta Mata ne Aashirvaad liya hai Kali Ghat  Kolkata sey ... Kali Mata will get angry with Ekta if this show goes off air before at least 7 yrs 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Sutapasima

OMGEE Ekta Mata ne Aashirvaad liya hai Kali Ghat  Kolkata sey ... Kali Mata will get angry with Ekta if this show goes off air before at least 7 yrs 

Kali Mata will be happy instead.. she won't have to do any overtime udaoing dupattas and sindoor for no reasons.. 

In Precap.......Sonalika tried to stab Jagga.............The scene seems to be a dream of Prerna or Sonalika. 😃😃😃 

Kali Mata will be happy instead.. she won't have to do any overtime udaoing dupattas and sindoor for no reasons.. 

Laal dupatta flying is the hallmark of this show .. it began with it n it will keep floating in every episode n in the last episode too ..there is no getting away 

As far was sindoor flying is concerned .. the gravity defying powder must be from out of this world 🌍 🌎.. because it roots for Prerna’s maang as if it’s programmed for that .. kuch garbar hai 

Chahey Anu kissi sey bhi shaadi kar ke ..flying  Sindoor toh Pre ke paas hi jaye ga 

Just watched the episode and WHAT....🤣🤣

Shivi has a flashback of Anurag's AnuPre fantasy.

Now the AnuPre dreams/fantasy have extended out for others to catch. 

Originally posted by Amanat284

Most of the times, I wish nothing I predicted about this show comes true. I feared Anu will share same bed as Komo, that happened. I feared that Prerna isn't going to be sensible in this track and just wait for Anu to do all the work, that happened. 

Since this track started, nothing has happened apart from Pre riling up Komo and getting hurt. That's it. Neither did Pre take Anu to a few doctors nor did she recreate AnuPre moments on purpose.  Prerna was literally praying on how to live without Anu. 😕

And Anu needs to start suspecting Komo fast, it's not the first time he's walked in on her throwing stuff about. If I were him, I would say, "Damn, this churail is a psycho. Need to call the people in white."

I know man. I really cannot wrap my head around why Prerna is still playing challenge game with Komolika even after getting killed almost 🤔 Her baby's life is at risk yet she has not done anything about Kom. I understand why she doesn't want Anurag to know but she can very well confide in Moloy and Anupam and even her mother.  Just to drag the track, every body is made dumb.

And Anurag has stopped getting flashes too😵

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago