Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinot

This just has to be the longest night ever!  This night has been going on for a week now.

Doesn't anyone in BB eat or sleep or wear normal clothes? And why doesn't Prerna bear any scars from her fall down the cliff? No scratches or grazes or cuts.  She doesn't even look disheveled. The hair and nails are still perfect! 

Shouldn't Anurag have taken her to the doctors to be checked out? Surely they want to know if the baby is ok?

The writing is so lacking in logic.... Sometimes it is difficult to root for AnuPre, when the show is this bad!

Do not expect logic. This is kzk ground and they are not showing even changing their clothes, freshen up. Kzk peoples do not have any routing stuff. Awsome.

edkvf thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Everyone is always fresh with same clothes even for  long time (so many days). Even actors are like their cvs as It is ridiculous to see nonsense everywhere in this show.  

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Amanat284

Predictions for this episode; 

Komolika will give an excuse to Anu on how she knows Jagga which will be brought. 

Moloy isn't going to see anything, he hasn't got his glasses on excuse will be why. 

Prerna  hasn't learnt anything from her experiences near death and again will rile up Komolika. 🤔. I swear I heard her say it was a mistake to fight with Komolika. 

Viraj is left to find out about AnuPre on his own. I do feel bad for him for now. 

Shivi and Pre will not disclose Komolika's truth to anyone despite baby and Pre being at risk for the 100th time. Do they honestly think Komolika will suddenly grow some humanity and spare them? 😆

Komolika will keep on drugging Anurag like some crazy chemist. 

Here's hoping atleast Viraj will find out everything and do the right thing since no one else is interested in sorting out this mess. But I wouldn't be surprised if they show flashbacks of him joining hands with Komolika.

🤣🤣

LOl...this cracked me up. I read the WU and then this post .🤣

Every prediction of yours turned out to be true. 🤣 The story(if I may call it one) has not moved an inch😆  How exciting!😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

All points were right except the last one 

AnuPre see Komo Jagga knife fight ... 

Suta, thats the precap right? One should never trust kzk precap😆 Yesterday, they edited the precap in a way that it looked like Viraj heard Pre-Shi conversation but today it looks like his reaction was for something else😆

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

This just has to be the longest night ever!  This night has been going on for a week now.

Doesn't anyone in BB eat or sleep or wear normal clothes? And why doesn't Prerna bear any scars from her fall down the cliff? No scratches or grazes or cuts.  She doesn't even look disheveled. The hair and nails are still perfect! 

Shouldn't Anurag have taken her to the doctors to be checked out? Surely they want to know if the baby is ok?

The writing is so lacking in logic.... Sometimes it is difficult to root for AnuPre, when the show is this bad!

The night has been going on for 2 plus weeks if I am not wrong!

@bold:I remember somebody saying this in AnuPre AT.. the rock where she slid must have got scratches .😆 Very true!

I know...It takes special effort to sit through the show now. Its so boring. What was the kidnapping track for? 😵

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

The night has been going on for 2 plus weeks if I am not wrong!

@bold:I remember somebody saying this in AnuPre AT.. the rock where she slid must have got scratches .😆 Very true!

I know...It takes special effort to sit through the show now. Its so boring. What was the kidnapping track for? 😵

Yeah DG that’s correct 

Our little peanut gave the rock some scratches ... 👍🏼😆

How dare the rock scratch soulmate when the other soulmate is rescuing !! 👍🏼😆

Sutapasima thumbnail

Her delivery date is round the corner I presume to hosp track for that time 

Now they have sautan sautan drama for the TRP aunties 

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Anurag said - prerna ko chot lagi hai.. 

Me- kidhar hai chot? I would have loved to see at least a small scratch after then entire kidnapping fiasco🤔

-Doppelganger- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Yeah DG that’s correct 

Our little peanut gave the rock some scratches ... 👍🏼😆

How dare the rock scratch soulmate when the other soulmate is rescuing !! 👍🏼😆

Its hilarious at the same time so disturbing to watch what all they made a pregnant woman go through in the last week🤔Kidnapped, tied by ropes ,daggers  thrown at her, pushed off the cliff 😳

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Its hilarious at the same time so disturbing to watch what all they made a pregnant woman go through in the last week🤔Kidnapped, tied by ropes ,daggers  thrown at her, pushed off the cliff 😳

Arre re re DG don’t your get it !! it’s aimed for the entertainment of bored TRP aunties 😆😆