कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 29 Jan 2020

Posted: 4 years ago

Epi 355 

Komo to kill Jagga 

The episode begins with Komo blurting out the name of Jagga to Anurag ..he questions her how she knew the goons name ..she makes an excuse  n Anu believes her .

Komo shares her fears with Anu  but he reassures her that she is safe n he had to know who was after Pre .

Komo bumps into Pre n threatens to kill her because she hated Pre . Pre accuses Komo of fearing losing Anu ..who does not even belong to her !!

Komo tried so much to kill her ..used Ron to hire goons but what happened in the end ?? Anu came to rescue her n she is back at BB 

Even though aanu has ML he still felt for a Pre n was connected to their baby . Komo was a failure to separate them . komo acccuses Pre that Anu never knew who was Komo .. 

Pre says today Jagga recovered Sonalika’s truth will be revealed before everyone ...Komo argues with her ...

Viraj interrupts them ... Sona tells. Iran that Pre still loved her ex Pari very much even though the guy was non existent .. 

Viraj assures Sona very soon VirPre wedding will be completed .

Sona thanks Viraj for marrying Pre . After Sona leaves Viraj thanks Pre for agreeing to marry her . Pre feel she better tell Viraj that only person she was going to marry was  Anu none else !! 

In the hall Pam is confronting the tied up unconscious goon for being heartless n kidnapping a pregnant lady n pushing her off the cliff ..he grabs the goon by the collar n shakes him...Niv arrives n stops Pam .. n asks him to come to their room n go to bed ..but he prefers to guard the goon , refuses to accompany her . 
Moh calls Nivi to her room .

Moh complains  to Mol about not I forming police about the goon in their house .. none were bothered !! Mol says Pre would be the most frightened ..n none was thinking about her .
Sona comes to Moh’s room n requests for a sleeping pill as she was troubled .. she slyly removes a few pills from her bottle n returns the bottle .

Moh curses Pre for giving sleepless night to Sona ... Anu did not understand this .. none did .. she curses Pre .

In the kitchen Viraj asks Shivi is she did not consider him good enough for her Di . She agrees that for her aviraj was never first choice for her Di ...He asks her the first  choice... Shivi says she liked her jeeju .. Viraj wants to meet her jeeju .. but he is not there .

Shivi accuses Komo of kidnapping Pre .. but Pre calms Shivi .. she did not fear anything because Anu was with her ., even though he had ML he was with her ... she is sure Anu would recollect everything n reunite with her ..she warns Shivi not to reveal her kidnapping truth to any one .

Sona offers sedative laced water to Anu to make him fast asleep n then poison Jagga . Sona is called by Nivi .. n Sona has to accompany her . 
Anu comes to meet PreShi ..he showers his love n concern over the cute mummy to be .. he makes Haldi waala doodh for Pre .imsists she drink it .

Moh wants to call police .. but Sona is reluctant as Pre was at home n that Anu would not like it .. Moh agrees reluctantly . 
Komo decides to bump off Jagga 

Precap

Komo threatens to stab Jagga n kill him .. as she strikes him with the knife Jagga dodges her n fights her 

Pre witnesses Komo Jagga fight with k I’ve n alerts Anu 

Anu is shocked to see Sona Jagga fight with knife . 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Koeli_Appy

EDT Rules

as on 23.01.2020

- This is a reminder for everyone to keep EDT strictly for discussion of episode. Also, it would be expected that the members will keep their discussion healthy and constructive. However, you are free to discuss any particular scene of your liking or disliking making new posts.

- Social media posts/twitter/Insta posts are strictly not allowed in the EDT. All social media stuff can be shared in their respective ATs and use  EDT to share your views and not for what someone says in social media.

- Body Shaming/Age Shaming/Targeting/mocking/inciting/name calling/ moral policing members/fans/fandoms will not be tolerated anywhere in the forum and would be dealt strictly.

- TRPs should be discussed in TRP thread ONLY.

- You must STRICTLY refrain highly offensive animal references to characters.

- Last and most importantly, please use REPORT Button rather than taking things in your hand. Moderators are here for a reason and let them do their job. All you need to do is REPORT derogatory posts. Just because someone is breaking the rules doesn't give you the right to do so and later play victim card. Offenders/Instigator and Counter-offenders will be dealt with equality.

Thanks and Regards

KZK2 DT

Koeli and Erum

Predictions for this episode; 

Komolika will give an excuse to Anu on how she knows Jagga which will be brought. 

Moloy isn't going to see anything, he hasn't got his glasses on excuse will be why. 

Prerna  hasn't learnt anything from her experiences near death and again will rile up Komolika. 🤔. I swear I heard her say it was a mistake to fight with Komolika. 

Viraj is left to find out about AnuPre on his own. I do feel bad for him for now. 

Shivi and Pre will not disclose Komolika's truth to anyone despite baby and Pre being at risk for the 100th time. Do they honestly think Komolika will suddenly grow some humanity and spare them? 😆

Komolika will keep on drugging Anurag like some crazy chemist. 

Here's hoping atleast Viraj will find out everything and do the right thing since no one else is interested in sorting out this mess. But I wouldn't be surprised if they show flashbacks of him joining hands with Komolika.

Originally posted by Amanat284

Komolika will give an excuse to Anu on how she knows Jagga which will be brought. 

Moloy isn't going to see anything, he hasn't got his glasses on excuse will be why. 

Prerna  hasn't learnt anything from her experiences near death and again will rile up Komolika. 🤔. I swear I heard her say it was a mistake to fight with Komolika. 

Viraj is left to find out about AnuPre on his own. I do feel bad for him for now. 

Shivi and Pre will not disclose Komolika's truth to anyone despite baby and Pre being at risk for the 100th time. Do they honestly think Komolika will suddenly grow some humanity and spare them? 😆

Here's hoping atleast Viraj will find out everything and do the right thing since no one else is interested in sorting out this mess. But I wouldn't be surprised if they show flashbacks of him joining hands with Komolika.

👌🏼👌🏼😂😂🤣

Thanks for the update Suta 

All points were right except the last one 

AnuPre see Komo Jagga knife fight ... 

Thanks for the written update Suta 🤗

Looks like Sona will again escape this time and her truth wont be revealed. 👎🏼

You r bang on!!

This just has to be the longest night ever!  This night has been going on for a week now.

Doesn't anyone in BB eat or sleep or wear normal clothes? And why doesn't Prerna bear any scars from her fall down the cliff? No scratches or grazes or cuts.  She doesn't even look disheveled. The hair and nails are still perfect! 

Shouldn't Anurag have taken her to the doctors to be checked out? Surely they want to know if the baby is ok?

The writing is so lacking in logic.... Sometimes it is difficult to root for AnuPre, when the show is this bad!

Originally posted by Pinot

This just has to be the longest night ever!  This night has been going on for a week now.

Doesn't anyone in BB eat or sleep or wear normal clothes? And why doesn't Prerna bear any scars from her fall down the cliff? No scratches or grazes or cuts.  She doesn't even look disheveled. The hair and nails are still perfect! 

Shouldn't Anurag have taken her to the doctors to be checked out? Surely they want to know if the baby is ok?

The writing is so lacking in logic.... Sometimes it is difficult to root for AnuPre, when the show is this bad!

You're right its a mistake to expect any logic here isn't it