Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Yes and tomorrow she will be BBB twice over #BeautifulBhagodiBride #BigBen’sBahu 😝

wah wah both hashtag is perfect 🤣🤣🤣 abirs bhagodi girlfriend now a bhagodi bride 🤣

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Nannu is looking around for Abhir and notices the phone lying around.

Kuhu yells at Mishti for trying to talk to Abhir at this time when the whole family is tensed. Mishti is just done and asks kuhu to call kunal.

Nannu sees Mishti’s text on Abhir’s phone begging him to call her and tell her he is ok. He decides to tell Mishti everything and help Abhir. But then remembers his hydrophobia and thinks Abhir has drowned and decides to  save himself #RealBBKaMunna  #iCantEven 

He texts Mishti back from Abhir’s phone that he won’t be fine as long as she keeps calling him. Tells her not to call or meet him. #thisWillBackFire #MeraMaanRakhnaMishti

😈😔 Kya banaa diya writers ne? Nannu ko itna niche dikhaadi? where's the humanity?

FD MOOD:

Abir rajvansh giving us some REAL meme-worthy expressions👏👏 #fedup

https://twitter.com/lostAngelzx/status/1222323426846576640

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha cha never expected this yaar 🤣🤣🤣 and Abir falling off clip into water was thank god somewhat executed well not like kunal accident time one 🤣🤣 here he kept rolling rolling rolling n into water... 🤣 and in precap it looked so funny actually abir floating in water... 🤣

Yes yes Mini aiyooo 3 idiots scene coming true mish in bridal wear coming in search of abir in yellow scooty 😆🥳

Are BM is like DDLJ simrans maa she only wanted raj simran to run away naa but raj denied 🤣 she wants to be selfish like how all other family members are being selfish regards to nannu she wants to be selfish for her daughter... i loved the look bm had when she listen to jas bp, mish kuhu talk n the determination in precap.. hayee 🥳 the only one who actually is partial towards mish for good cause n loves her truely.. 👏 she is abirs bm na so took time to realize bahut slow hai yaar 🤣

hifi i loved the whole boys seq from hospital to car chase both were so good... car chase looked real n good this time.. 😆 

Kuhu always asusual selfish for her family nothing new... 😆

Haan diyaaa.....the excecution was good. The whole accident sequence was shot well. My doubt is why is he floating in water??😆

3 idiots theory coming true.....😆A perfect mixture of all the movies to make the most cliched climax......😆

BM actually understood mishti and thought for her. 🥳Atleast some one did. The way they were going on abt Nannu and his cure Mishti was kind of disgusting me. 😆

Kuhu was being an ultimate hypocrite.....as if she would have married someone for the sake of her family. I can understand her concern for Nannu but she is being blind to Mishti's pain...atleast if not support, she could have understood her. I didn't like Kuhu ordering her also

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

BM did a good job....atleast someo e is supporting mishti

I dont feel bad for abir...after what he did to mishti but then mishti loves him so its ok

Cool_wonder thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Kaal hoga dhamakaaaa

Kaal phutega phatakaaaa

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Onyourface

🤣🤣🤣 

Crime patrol without thrills 🤣

Stupid editors 🤣

Cliche moments 😆

Brainless humans 😆

So called humans 😆

Kunal 😆

And in the midst of all this , a soulful love ❤️

🤣🤣

What a chikdi👏

Chikdi gale main atak gayi hai Uru chewing gum chabake 😆 #ChikdiChokingHazard  #HaveAtYourOwnRisk 

Ab toh Mishti hi bhaag ke dhakka de toh uteregi 🤣

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Thanks for the summary 👍🏼 Very apt #hashtags too😆

haha crime patrol feels? Channel change hogaya kya? Starplus to Sony?🤣

😲😲How dare they edit the haldi on the nose!!?😡 #nomaafi

One good lesson to learn - #nocellphoneswhiledriving 👍🏼👎🏼👍🏼

@bold: PERFECT hashtag pali👍🏼👏 Yeh toh bohut bada chewing gum hai. Starplus brand

Yet to watch the epi...but all these written updates are super funny yet action-thrilling😃😆 Something worth watching I guess🤗 Will watch soon

Nandu, haan aaj channels got jammed 😆

You watch and give us your special summary 🤗

Originally posted by: Onyourface

I don't know what to say,  meenu ke naye munne mein humanity bhi nahi hai ....he is worse than meenu 🥺🤣🤣🤣😡😡 paani ae darr lagta hai , abir dikh nahi raha toh bachaunga nahi 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣...... I wish aur aur aur aur punches padte abir the 🤪🤪🤪 instead he texts a good bye msg from abir's phone but mishti dosent believe 😆😆 can't believe this 🤣

BP I hate you ....gone down my eyes forever 😭  ankhon pe itni badi patti kyun bandhi hai🤪

🤪 

Rajkot mein car racing 😆😆🤣

Kuhu didn't say anything when she was required to say , now you can #ShutUpKuhu 🤣🤣

Kunal on abir search mission 

Dreamy haldi ☺️ The only part of the episode I liked !

At the end of the episode,  I was left with a big "why" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Precap precap precap precap......finally chidiya flies 

"Jaa mishti jaa.....is baar laut ke mat aanaaaaaaa" 

Yeh sunne ke liye , ye dekhne ke liye kab se wait kar rahe hai saare ......phewwwwwww......

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

ohhoo guruji 🤗🥳🥳

lovely highlight early morning 🥳

actually is it only me who loved the episode... 

today the apt description will be "Selfish people fighting for selfish reason" 🤣

selfish mother daadu

selfish mother eavesdropping

selfish sister

selfish obsessed lover

selfish bhagodi bride

selfish brother

but me being selfish angry on editor for editing out abir applying haldi on mishti nose in dream 😡 

ahww what a journey mishti 🤣🥳 Abirs angry chorni is back.. 🥳

https://twitter.com/Surbhi_loveLife/status/1222330096112914432

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I am counting on BM and Mishti to stay true to their characters tomorrow. Fingers crossed, 

plus with reports of Vatsal exiting YRHPK, the track is getting over hopefully. 

yeh kab aaya?