https://www.instagram.com/p/B74lOd5BqA4/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Gorgeous ladies in PINK❤️

Uff Rhea and lata mam look like sisters yaar, not mother-daughter😆😳

Both costumes, jewellery, make-up look so elegant and beautiful❤️

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Aaj toh Crime Petrol dekh rahi hoon aisi feeling aayi bygod 😆

Mishti's haldi in progress. She imagines Abir coming there and putting haldi on her. They edited the best part of Abir putting haldi on Mish's nose from the segment #NoMaafi😡

BB realizes she dropped THE report paper! Manje huve khiladi se bhi kabhi kabhi galtiya ho jaati hai. She decides to let Nannu know about her oopsie 😈 #OopsIDidIt

Abir is calling Mish. She hesitates but still picks up but before Abir could tell her anything Mr.NotSoShantAnymore comes there and doesn't let him talk. Abir punches him twice to my satisfaction and tells him that he is going to tell Mishti about his lies and goes away from there.

Kuhu confiscates Mish's phone... #NanchaksSistersLove

Abir driving fast fast on highway, Nishant chasing him... Abir tries to call Mishti again but drops the phone on the passenger side. Tries to get it again in desperation and about to hit a thelawala who is doing chowpati sair on the highway...  ends up hitting a tree! Goes tumbling down the hill into the lake... #NoCellPhonesWhileDriving

Diya goes puff in Mish haldi, she gets alerted that something is wrong. She begs Kuhu for her phone, tries calling Abir but no answer. #IndianLogic

Now drumrolls... the heights of it...

Nishant spots Abir's car, even deduces that Abir might have fallen in the lake, but then decides he is afraid of the water so let Abir be in the lake. Lake is looking quite peaceful anyway, Kulti maring is the best option 👍🏼  #WritersHighOnChewingGum

Now the finale: Mish sends a text to Abir asking if he is okay? So our Mr.NotSoShant texts her back saying he is will not be fine tills he doesn't stop contacting him  #WhatEven

Lo, Mil gaye Mishti ko ek nahi, do nahi, bahot sare justifications for runaway shadi 👍🏼 #RastaSaaf

Mish doesn's believe Abir can write such a message 

#OnceBittenTwiceShy She requests Kunal to go after Abir much to Kuhu's protest. Kunal goes to the hospital and finds out Abir had a fight with someone...

Mish requests Kuhu to find out about Abir and Kuhu gives and her an ultimatum in exchange to be ready to get married to her brother no ifs and buts! 

#BrothersHappinessMattersMore

BM listens to it from outside...

They show Abir floating on top of the water with the help of a retired graphic designer. Meenu was praying... Abme ma helped. #AbirCanFloat 

Precap: Mishti tells BM Abir is in danger. BM tells her she can go if she promises to not return... aaj ke liye itna hi bas, rest of the sentence I will tell you tomorrow 😆 #DotDotDot

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Nannu is looking around for Abhir and notices the phone lying around.

Kuhu yells at Mishti for trying to talk to Abhir at this time when the whole family is tensed. Mishti is just done and asks kuhu to call kunal.

Nannu sees Mishti’s text on Abhir’s phone begging him to call her and tell her he is ok. He decides to tell Mishti everything and help Abhir. But then remembers his hydrophobia and thinks Abhir has drowned and decides to  save himself #RealBBKaMunna  #iCantEven 

He texts Mishti back from Abhir’s phone that he won’t be fine as long as she keeps calling him. Tells her not to call or meet him. #thisWillBackFire #MeraMaanRakhnaMishti

haa actually Nannu took advantage of the situation Meenu's ambe maa is in his favor as of now 🤣 i liked how even if didnt plan everything comes in his favor.. wah wah 🤣🤣

Are already it backfired neither kunal or mishti believed in the text only kuhu accepted it.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina_raina

Abhir’s life in danger 😳 

Meenu notices the missing report and is panicking, informs junior that she has lost the report and that Abir was at the hospital too. #BadeMiya #ChoteMiya #BBandJasShouldJustSwapKids #EveryoneHappy

AtMha house, BP comes to the room and finds Nannu missing. Jas tells him he has gone out for fresh air #TaaziHawaKhaane #KhaayegaMaar #ThatFrshAirisAbhir’sFist #InsertMyEvilLaugh

BP reassure a worried Jas that Nannu will be back.

Jas asks BP if she has forgiven him. BP answers yes assuming she is talking about Nannu, but Jas is talking about Abhir. She thinks that BP forgave Abhir that day at the temple and if Nannu hadn’t made the scene yesterday, BP might have been pro MishBir. #PinkyAuntyKiMeherbaani #JasMakesSense 

BP though is now determined, tells Jas that he took up the proposal only when he was sure that Nannu Loves Mishti #EkDarfaPyaarKiTaakat 

BP tells Jas that he is also concerned for Nannu and is supporting the relationship for Nannu now. Jas is grateful. Mishti overhears #BPAlsoOnBB’sSabParivaRKeLiye 😒

🤣🤣  Let me join you in the evil laugh. *scoff scoff*

Toh Nannu is allowed to for khula hawa walks on his SHAADI day, randomly go missing.

But mishti is NOT allowed to step out on Sangeet night, even after informing Nannu about going.😈😔 Yeh kya na insaafi hai yaar?🤔😒

Why isn't any mah family asking Nishant questions?

Ruhi.007 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Are Abhi he was not kidnapped when car chasing happened Abir got into accident n fell in water n Nannu ran away from there 😆

Not just running away, he messaged back mishti as abir. Good thing our ladki is pyaar ki dewani and does not give up.

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

UFF!! Rhea's dulhan look is GORGEOUS! ❤️❤️

Do you see it! IT'S PINK! IT'S ABIR'S FAV COLOUR!😃❤️

Ohhh Nandu thank you so much for the pic yaar.. hifi first thing i noticed is mish in Abirs favorite color 😆❤️

simple beautiful dulhan yaar so cute... it does look similar to her ghoomar dance costume but different 😆

and did you notice in side profile she has the nose ring but when on front she doesnt have 😆

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

UFF!! Rhea's dulhan look is GORGEOUS! ❤️❤️

Do you see it! IT'S PINK! IT'S ABIR'S FAV COLOUR!😃❤️

😍😍😍 beautiful Dulhania 

naina_raina thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

😍😍😍 beautiful Dulhania 

Yes and tomorrow she will be BBB twice over #BeautifulBhagodiBride #BigBen’sBahu 😝

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preeti200

yeah I caught the precap too... so BM helps Mish elope... yippeeee. But do you think dumb Mish goes to Abir?

hmm yea there is a worry that BM will probs say that If Mishti decides to go see Abir, then it means she is disowning the family by running away on Shaadi day.😭 Mishti might feel so guilty and back off from the plan..

But I'm holding on to 1% chance. BM understands Mishti's dilemma and feelings. Hopefully she urges Mishti to run and not come back because she knows the vibes at home will be shattered. But motivates Mishti, that BM will handle everything #fingeres crossed

Or Kunal's panic at not being able to find Abir, will instigate Mishti to run anyway😃

Onyourface thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I don't know what to say,  meenu ke naye munne mein humanity bhi nahi hai ....he is worse than meenu 🥺🤣🤣🤣😡😡 paani ae darr lagta hai , abir dikh nahi raha toh bachaunga nahi 🤪🤪🤪🤣🤣🤣...... I wish aur aur aur aur punches padte abir the 🤪🤪🤪 instead he texts a good bye msg from abir's phone but mishti dosent believe 😆😆 can't believe this 🤣

BP I hate you ....gone down my eyes forever 😭  ankhon pe itni badi patti kyun bandhi hai🤪

🤪 

Rajkot mein car racing 😆😆🤣

Kuhu didn't say anything when she was required to say , now you can #ShutUpKuhu 🤣🤣

Kunal on abir search mission 

Dreamy haldi ☺️ The only part of the episode I liked !

At the end of the episode,  I was left with a big "why" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Precap precap precap precap......finally chidiya decides to fly

"Jaa mishti jaa.....is baar laut ke mat aanaaaaaaa" 

Yeh sunne ke liye , ye dekhne ke liye kab se wait kar rahe hai saare ......phewwwwwww......

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Edited by Onyourface - 4 years ago