wah wah👏👏

Abir's nickname for his girlfriend as PERFECT👏 she is a bhagodi girlfriend👍🏼🤣

She ran to airport during kuku shaadi.

She ran away on her godhana

She ran to London after break-up

She ran in to jungle on her birthday

She ran to look for Abir's "accident"

Now she going to run for Abir and get married😲👏

#bhagodiGF turned to #bhagodibride😆 Watch out Ajeeb rajvansh, kahi Mishti shaadi ke baad randomly Ud chali toh? #bhagodiwifey😛😆 

ohhh what a deduction nandu 🤣🤣 bhagodi friend to bhagodi girlfriend to bhagodi wifey 🤣🥳🥳 but seriously one thing is mish is herself when she is with abir only... nothing can change this factor... both need each other period ❤️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohhh what a deduction nandu 🤣🤣 bhagodi friend to bhagodi girlfriend to bhagodi wifey 🤣🥳🥳 but seriously one thing is mish is herself when she is with abir only... nothing can change this factor... both need each other period ❤️

@bold-ys,mishti is herself when she is with Abir..angry violent chorni😆😆

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Onyourface

I don't think it's a vfx , it looks real , shahaer is actually floating ... not a science student but m a swimmer too , back floating is easiest thing to do ( and can be equally  difficult for somesmiley2 smiley36 ) , but you just have to learn to maintain a right balance with the water that's all  , to some it comes naturally , some have to learn through practice....

And yes buoyant force works well provided the body is in conscious state 

Chalo one more feather added to his cap smiley2smiley2 

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

Yea I also felt the same. I don't think there is green screen or cgi. It should be real, given that they made Shah roll down the hill and fall into the lake. Might as well keep him there afloat rather than separately doing extra editing😆👏

Exactly buyoncy works well ONLY if in conscious state. Obviously Abir seems like he's unconscious, so truthfully he should be sinking, but Shah and his gravity are working in balance🤣👍🏼

haha yup, one more skill to add to Shah's lambi hidden list of talent😎👏

In this scene, Shaheer is definitely floating for real. Not cgi at all. Our boy knows how to float 🥳

For swimmers, floating is not such a big deal.

But exactly, floating is only possible if the person is conscious and balancing themselves... Abir is supposed to be unconscious, how can he float... body weight will make him sink only, it's basic physics! 

If floating in unconscious state was possible, no one would drown in adverse situations 🤔

They had shown 2 scenes of Abir floating. I think this was the last scenes... but they had one more scene while Mishti is worried about Abir and in that scene, it did not look real to me.  That was not a top view, it was a side view.. 

Jute, pili juraabe, watch sab utar ke maze se float kar raha hai apna Abir... wonder how, if at all, they are going to explain that 😆

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No offense to Mishbir fans (as I was one of them) but I feel this back and forth between them is now involving a third person Nannu and that is wrong. I don't know why producers are so keen on love triangle. There was no need for Abir to get so upset with Nannu and beat the crap out of him. Mishti is not his property that he keeps and throws when he feels like it. Imagine Nannu keeps seeing this guy coming interfering in his marriage to Mishti. Mishti is also doing an injustice to Nannu and disrespecting her family too. She has to realize that loving Abir means torture all her life from Meenu. Bade Papa is trying to protect Mishti and for this reason he feels Nannu is a better life partner for her. Nannu shouldn't have partnered with Meenu but I know writers wanted to butcher his character as they always do that to the third person involved. I feel in Abir and Mishti's love they have hurt their family and the only one making sense to me was Kuhu. I think a life with Abir will be a life of pain when you have Meenu in the picture. This looks like the same story of YRKKH which had the love triangle of Karthik, Vedika, and Naira. Wish they had come up with something different.Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago
rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
What Abir is doing in the water is called a dead man's float and you have to be conscious to do that. Instead of playing dead he is actually enjoying the water floating on his back! Technically if he is unconscious he should be drowning under water. If what they showed was real we wouldn't have drowning incidents and have search and rescue take place for bodies in the water.Edited by rose2015 - 4 years ago