Good news rias plan will be flop once again.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

There was a news in youtbe about upcoming episodes and guyss guess what prachi once again support ranbeer and suspect on maya.

They say that prachi will  save maya from doing sucide and maya will now try to insigent prachi agaist ranbeer and thay say that we see some rude behaviur of prachi tower ranbeer but she will doubt that somthing is fisshy and the truth of maya will come before her.

And the bonus point will be that ria now will be in big trouble.

They video is on youtube as ishani video and there news was always true.

Edited by Sharona - 4 years ago

[QUOTE=Sharona]

There was a news in youtbe about upcoming episodes and guyss guess what prachi once again support ranbeer and suspect on maya.

They say that prachi will  save maya from doing sucide and maya will now try to insigent prachi against ranbeer and tthay say that we see some rude behaviur of prachi tower ranbeer but she will doubt that somthing is fisshy and the truth of maya will come before her.

And also ria will be in big trouble.

Originally posted by Sharona

They say that prachi will  save maya from doing sucide and maya will now try to insigent prachi agaist ranbeer and thay say that we see some rude behaviur of prachi tower ranbeer but she will doubt that somthing is fisshy and the truth of maya will come before her.

And the bonus point will be that ria now will be in big trouble.

They video is on youtube as ishani video and there news was always true.

Thanks for sharing the news. But why will she be rude? Will she doubt him temporarily?

Hmmm maybe prachi will have slight guilt and doubt on ranbir briefly seeing maya attempt suicide but defo will trust ranbir for sure. Thanks for update 💗

Originally posted by Nandini25

Thanks for sharing the news. But why will she be rude? Will she doubt him temporarily?

I dont know maybe she will rude tower ranbeer in front of maya only to find the truth.

I dont know maybe she will rude tower ranbeer in front of maya only to find the truth.

Yeah maybe to fool maya into thinking she has gained her trust. 

That thought struck me. She can do this. In fact I'll be impressed if she does that.