Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

FF: Bad Omen - Chapter 6 Page 10 updated

ashah030 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi all. I have always been a silent reader and today I'm posting my first ever story. Hope you all enjoy it. Criticisms and feedback always welcome!

A few points:

- Starts after the Kidnapping track

- Arnav pretends to believe khushi in front of the family

- Shyam is not kicked out of shantivan

- GH is still upset with Khushi for marrying Arnav 

- Khushi's real parents story is slightly different to that of the show

- Italics are thoughts

Chapter 1

"Great! Another lie! Do you never get tired of it, Khushi?"

The minute the words left his mouth, she knew there was nothing left for them to fix. After everything that had happened between them, after everything she had done for him and their, no HIS, family, he still had no faith in her. He still believed that she could deceive everyone for a SNAKE. 

"What's wrong? No more lies to spew? No more fake explanations to give?"

SAY SOMETHING, KHUSHI! ANYTHING THAT WILL TAKE AWAY THIS PAIN. MY HEART WANTS TO BELIEVE EVERY LIE YOU SAID BUT MY MIND REFUSES TO FORGIVE THE WOMAN WHO MANAGED TO DESTROY MY DI'S HOME. 

There were no more words left. There was no more fight left. She had finally given up on everything. Silent, she just stood there, absorbing all the nasty words her husband, her LIFE, spat at her, looking at him with her now empty eyes. There was nothing left in her anymore. No more tears, no more pain, no more hope. Simply acceptance. After all, this wouldn't be the first time her heart was trampled by the ones she loved. How dare she dream of love when she was nothing but a bad omen. She deserved every curve ball life threw at her for ever dreaming of a happy ending. 

"I have decided. I am not going to divorce you. That is the only way I can be sure that you don't try to wreck my di's life and that shyam stays with Di" he announced before leaving the room.

She forced her feet to move slowly towards the poolside. This is going to be her home for the rest of her life. Beside the deep, blue water and the blood red roses. Under the dark, night's sky filled with the tiny, twinkling of the stars that once brought her immense peace but now filled her with despair and longing. Longing to join her Ma in those twinkling diamonds. 

He stopped the car in the middle of the road. Slamming the door shut, he slid down, tears of pain and betrayal flowing out of his eyes. 

WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME, KHUSHI? AFTER EVERYTHING THAT HAPPENED BETWEEN US, HOW COULD YOU BETRAY ME LIKE THIS? IS MONEY EVERYTHING? DO RELATIONSHIPS HAVE NO VALUE TO YOU? HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO THE WOMAN WHO HAS ALWAYS BEEN SO FULL OF LOVE AND COMPASSION? NO! I CAN NEVER FORGIVE YOU FOR THIS, KHUSHI. I PROMISE TO MAKE YOU SUFFER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. I WILL BREAK YOU. I PROMISE.

Arnav returned to his, no THEIR, room, half expecting to see her on the bed, in deep slumber. Nothing could have prepared him, however, for what he saw. There she was, looking surreal under the moonlight, staring into the darkness. What shocked him, however, were her eyes, void of all emotions. There could have been an earthquake and that wouldn't have moved her stance. It took all his willpower, to not go over there and take her in his strong arms, protecting her from the world. 

SHE DESERVES THIS. That was the last thought that crossed his mind before he slipped into an uncomfortable slumber on the luxurious bed.

INDEX

Chapter 1 - Above

Chapter 2 - page 2

Chapter 3 - page 4

Chapter 4 - page 6

Chapter 5 - page 7

Chapter 6- page 10

Edited by ashah030 - 3 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Most Comments (2023) 1 Thumbnail Most Comments (July 2023)  1 Thumbnail + 8

How can Arnav be so blind? Hope she will leave.

samanthidwta thumbnail

Interesting update. Eagerly waiting for the next part. 

Savera84 thumbnail

Good start and sounds interesting.  I would like to read this FF.

So, Arnav believes Shyam......again......

He proved to be Anjali's brother after all(in stupidity department)

What was Khushi doing on the middle of the road all bound and gagged when he almost ran over her?

OK he does not believe Khushi.  What about Payal? She said Shyam lived at their house as a PG and got engaged to Khushi.  Is she lying as well or he does not care about Akash's happiness anymore?

Cheers.....

archmink thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Very capturing first part 

I would like to follow this and read more 

I hope khushi doesn’t go in to depression with what her husband did to her 

CHANDDRA1 thumbnail

Very beautifully start. Waiting for the next part eagerly

Asr_Kkg122 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Very intriguing start.

Good luck! 

shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

wonder what will happen to her nice start

Mac69 thumbnail

Very nice start. Any new ff on Arnav Khushi is always welcome.

It's just like, After all this time?? ALWAYS.

Looking forward to the next part.

CHUNNU99 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome start. Continue soon.