Kundali Bhagya

OMG Precap 😯😯

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Ye kaise hua.. 

Kab hua.. 

Sach me hua ya dhoka hai..

Dream sequence? Srishtika dream sequence? Mahira ka nightmare?

Ye sach to nahi ho sakta.. iska agla he scene hoga jisme Karan bolega "agar tum aisa kuch soch rahi ho to bhul jao"

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

Ye kaise hua.. 

Kab hua.. 

Sach me hua ya dhoka hai..

Dream sequence? Srishtika dream sequence? Mahira ka nightmare?

Ye sach to nahi ho sakta.. iska agla he scene hoga jisme Karan bolega "agar tum aisa kuch soch rahi ho to bhul jao"

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜†

It makes absolute sense because Karan still doesn't trust Sherlyn. So when he realises that the evidence was submitted by Sherlyn, incidentally he still doesn't see the video, toh he would support Preeta.

msainhjaug thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheM5393

It makes absolute sense because Karan still doesn't trust Sherlyn. So when he realises that the evidence was submitted by Sherlyn, incidentally he still doesn't see the video, toh he would support Preeta.

Yes indeed it makes sense.. that's why this surprised reaction because writers decided to take this route πŸ˜ƒ

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I kindda expected this. 

So I am not very surprised.. they can't keep repeating this no-trust loop.. it had to end somewhere. 

Though it's just on this particular instance and I think it would have been too far fetched to atleast Karan and rishabh believe that preeta can plan a whole murder. 

Although I am not very sure that Karan will stick to his promise after seeing the video. 

There can be two different routes post this. 

A) after seeing the video he may step back. 

B) he will, (for heaven's sake) investigate and conclude the video was morphed and then he will relate it to the photo that sharlyn gave him after marriage. Or , after getting clean chit preeta will tell him that just like this video, even that photo was morphed. 

But does Karan making preeta guilty free enough for him to start his romance with her? No. Absolutely not. 

He has long way to go and I hope this is the starting..

Too much groveling needs to be done but honestly the way preeta is behaving with him, I don't think Karan needs to do anything to win her because she is okay with him throwing her out and abandonment on road even now. 

We have been constant in calling Karan a mcp but unfortunately we don't see the basic fact that preeta is okay with it. That's more sad to see than to witness a mcp character. 

Although I don't see him as a mcp. He is an egoistic self absorbed lunatic man who is horrible to just one woman. 

So much for redemptionπŸ€” 

Edited by Scarlet.ferro - 4 years ago
an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

i think mahira will get preeta out of jail.... not karan....

kyon k agar video ka forensic analysis ho to wo pakdi ja sakti hai.

aur mahira ko rakhi ko khush bhi to karna hai.

msainhjaug thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I kindda expected this. 

So I am not very surprised.. they can't keep repeating this no-trust loop.. it had to end somewhere. 

Though it's just on this particular instance and I think it would have been too far fetched to atleast Karan and rishabh believe that preeta can plan a whole murder. 

Although I am not very sure that Karan will stick to his promise after seeing the video. 

There can be two different routes post this. 

A) after seeing the video he may step back. 

B) he will, (for heaven's sake) investigate and conclude the video was morphed and then he will relate it to the photo that sharlyn gave him after marriage. Or , after getting clean chit preeta will tell him that just like this video, even that photo was morphed. 

But does Karan making preeta guilty free enough for him to start his romance with her? No. Absolutely not. 

He has long way to go and I hope this is the starting..

Too much groveling needs to be done but honestly the way preeta is behaving with him, I don't think Karan needs to do anything to win her because she is okay with him throwing her out and abandonment on road even now. 

We have been constant in calling Karan a mcp but unfortunately we don't see the basic fact that preeta is okay with it. That's more sad to see than to witness a mcp character. 

Although I don't see him as a mcp. He is an egoistic self absorbed lunatic man who is horrible to just one woman. 

So much for redemptionπŸ€” 

I really can't believe this is going towards redemption.. may be it is but still hard to believe it.. too much dragging does that to our minds πŸ˜ƒ

I still think once he see that edited video, his so called trust will shatter again.. or at least he will remain in that state of confusion throughout this jail track..