I dont like what they are doing with Arya's character.

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

No child can be such a scheming villain.  They have spoiled the innocence of her character 

Arre kuch time aur ye miya ke relationship ko strong karne ke liye hai be positive neil baba sb thik kar degešŸ¤£

Don't take it seriously. Relax. This track is just to make MiYa relationship stronger. Or else this step sister thing would have always been between them specially in Arya's mind as she very young and can be targeted easily by outsiders like Saroj,kammo .She would have been brainwashed again and again but with this track they (sisters ) will truly understand importance of each other and always be there for each other .This track is eye opener for Arya and Mini also .They will come out stronger and for long term relationship this is needed .So just enjoy .Next week you yourself will know it and see it .

Edited by N_sharmaa - 4 years ago

They have  put a 9 year old to play the role of a 5 year old , but now they are making her behave like a 12 year old .

With the way the CVs have spoiled Babita's character , I am afraid , they might do the same to Arya

Babita's character graph went down the drain after marriage we got an overdose of saroj and every tom dick and harry I'm hoping this track of arya hating mini ends by this week I'm actually done with children acting as vamps.

Having said that this track was needed to grow sisters bond saroj visits need to be restricted to monthly for audiences and yearly for mini and honestly mini has every single right to ban saroj from visiting the haveli being arya's legal guardian as her greed will not stop with just getting the haveli her next step maybe to get the restaurant(which is in mini's name)

Itā€™s funny you should say this because I thought this when watching last nights episode. Kids her age are impressionable though and easy to influence, especially when theyā€™re taught wrongly by adults (who should really know better). She does come across as needing some proper discipline tho, especially with how she spoke to rani. Sheā€™s close to turning into a little brat but to be fair it is was always bound to happen with there being no parents around, itā€™s just happening when sheā€™s too young but this is because saroj is poisoning her mind. Itā€™s going to be difficult for mini to discipline Arya, because she never really had discipline herself, and thereā€™s probably going to be a few ā€œI hate youā€ shouts from Arya but it will make their bond stronger. Mini just needs to get rid of saroj. It was always bound to happen where as soon as the novelty of a sister wore off, Arya was going to become troublesome. I really do hope that they donā€™t spoil her character. Saroj is so wrong to be gossiping with a 4 year old; I mean who the hell does that 

If not for this track then there were strong chances of arya taking everything done by mini for granted.

Arya was a brat in the making and needs to be filtered, saroj brainwashing arya track will most likely end by this week as PB does not drag any tracks and saroj will finally be shown the door by both the sisters something which babita never did and here mini is babita's alter ego she doesn't care about outsiders or keeping toxic people around just because they are family members mini is trying to teach the same to arya and the latter may learn it the hard way(according to the ambulance pictures Instagram story of arya).

Originally posted by Priya204

If not for this track then there were strong chances of arya taking everything done by mini for granted.

Arya was a brat in the making and needs to be filtered, saroj brainwashing arya track will most likely end by this week as PB does not drag any tracks and saroj will finally be shown the door by both the sisters something which babita never did and here mini is babita's alter ego she doesn't care about outsiders or keeping toxic people around just because they are family members mini is trying to teach the same to arya and the latter may learn it the hard way(according to the ambulance pictures Instagram story of arya).

I agree, there was always going to be a time when Arya and mini clashed. We seen it after the slap when Arya said sheā€™s not my mother sheā€™s my sister. And for sure, she was a brat in the making with how outspoken she is. Idk how babita ended up with 2 fierce, outspoken daughters when she wasnā€™t that way šŸ˜†

What ambulance pictures? Is something going to happen to Arya šŸ˜²

Originally posted by deefy89

I agree, there was always going to be a time when Arya and mini clashed. We seen it after the slap when Arya said sheā€™s not my mother sheā€™s my sister. And for sure, she was a brat in the making with how outspoken she is. Idk how babita ended up with 2 fierce, outspoken daughters when she wasnā€™t that way šŸ˜†

What ambulance pictures? Is something going to happen to Arya šŸ˜²

The actor playing arya had shared it as her Instagram story where arya dressed in school uniform was being taken to the hospital don't think it's something major as she wasn't bleeding from head or something she might have hurt herself playing as one of the stories also had her playing kho kho.

Babita ending up with 2 outspoken daughters(exact opposite of her) is something beyond my understanding as wellšŸ˜†.

All the characters in PB 1 and now 2 are flawed in short human babita prioritizing world over her daughter, mini's anger issues, arya's stubborn and gullible nature, Neil too is flawed given he has a backstory and is living this way despite being rich.