Beyhadh 2

MayRa FF : From Miss Maya Jaisingh to Mrs. Maya Rudra Roy

mrs_weasley thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi everyone! 

I have been a huge fan of the Beyhadh franchise from day 1 of Beyhadh 1. But back then I wasn't on the forum. And now for Beyhadh 2 I mostly just come to the Forum to read the lovely Fanfictions and the awesome articles you guys write. 

But what I've noticed is that all of us collectively adore Rudra and most of us want a happy ending for Maya and Rudra where they are together and deeply in love and where she never goes too ballistic like the way she went full Cersei in the last season and the show made her 100% negative. We want our girl to stay grey and not turn black like her sexy black clothing. 

So, as the great Toni Morrison once said, "If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it". The main theme of the show is Maya ki Beyhadh nafrat and her revenge but the theme of my story is going to be *SPOILER ALERT* how her Beyhadh nafrat will be defeated by Rudra ka Beyhadh pyaar. Actually, I just want to explore the angle of how any person, regardless of how deeply heartbroken, can be healed with the right amount of love and care. 

However, it won't be all good. She still is Maya. She still does truly hate the Roy khaandan. She will still be dark and so the story will also get dark at times.

I request you all to bear with me for a few chapters as I try to write a story that does her justice and gives our girl the happy ending she truly deserves whilst also keeping her true Maya essence intact.

Also - regardless of what past the show has kept in mind for Maya, she will not have any romantic ties whatsoever with MJ. In my story he is just the man who killed her baby, he is not her beau here. 

PS: I am a slow writer which means updates kabhi kabhi thode late ho sakte hain but I will try my absolute best to update it once in every three days atleast. 

FROM MISS MAYA JAISINGH TO MRS. MAYA RUDRA ROY

Prologue

As she stood before the auspicious fire, Maya's heart was beating at twice its normal rate and her breathing was unsteady. She hadn't felt so many emotions at the same time in ten years. Nervousness, Excitement, Stress, Joy, Fear, Satisfaction, Awe, Confusion, Certainty, Passion, Love....

Wait!Love? she thought to herself. Maya get a grip. This is supposed to be an act. You are not really in love with MJ's son. You can't be. He is MJ's own flesh and blood. If you let him in, he will destroy your life the way his father once did. 

"With the promise of everlasting friendship and true companionship, I take this seventh step with you." her groom said with a quiver in his voice that only meant that he had tears in his eyes and was overcome with emotion. 

Ah! those eyes. There was something about his gaze that made her see only light in him. His eyes reflected a pure heart and the tears that had formed in them made her feel something alien, something she had no name for. 

This is all just pretense Maya. He doesn't really feel all this for you. No Roy is truly capable of this. He is just infatuated with you. No. You will not let this get in your way, nothing can get in your way. The road you wish to walk on, cannot have the hurdles of emotion. 

So that day when she vowed her love and loyalty to Rudra before the holy fire, she also silently vowed to destroy his father and his entire family to avenge all that they had done to her. 

Maya was a bride today but she will soon be the reaper and no matter what were to happen, no way was she going to let Mrityunjay Roy live in peace - or live at all...

There it is guys. 

Let me know what you think of this approach for MayRa in the comments. Also tell me what rating you want this story to have - universal, teens and above or mature(16+).

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Welcome to the forum😃

The prologue is beautiful❤️

It would be interesting if we get a story on these lines..Can't wait to read your FF

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Beautiful prologue👏

Continue it soon

cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

very interesting concept

plz continue 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 4

☺️loved it, pleas continue mature 16+ please ❤️👏

JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

A nice start... Maya Jaisingh to Maya Malhotra. But I guess as you pointed Beyhad nafrat to Beyhad Phyar would be the key. However, would the creators allow it...

MishtiNew thumbnail

Awesome...👏

Waiting to read more...😆

Please continue soon...

Rara22 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Milalal27

☺️loved it, pleas continue mature 16+ please ❤️👏

Same here!

Kriyaina thumbnail