ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 28 Jan 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Kuhu ka chillane ka koi tho use hua... and big b's controlling nature. Big b stops to listen to kuhu shout and drops the medical report. 

Originally posted by SheThought

Dheela dhala matlab bilkul thanda... no oomph 😶

Bada pakaya Nannu aur uski ma ne...

thanks.. kya kya phrases mil raha hai, thanks for the enlightenment 

Originally posted by SheThought

Diyu...kya bolun yaar. Thr episode didn't touch my heart... Thoda mechanical laga aaj. Something was missing...

BP was taken aback by Nannu being drunk... so much that he didn't utter a word!?  Jas was adamond that marriage should happen today only and Mishti accepted... but what happened to BP? If Nannu was not ghar ka baccha, would he have allowed the marriage to continue today? 

Groom swap seems unlikely....

I have a feeling Abir will be made unconscious and taken to a remote place till the marriage is done... He will not know where he is and no phone either to contact anyone? Just speculating  from that outdoor video 😆

Nannu was the last person in the hospital with abir and after that Abir goes missing when Kunal and Jugnu come looking for him....

And not sure how much Mishti heard. 

Pali everything was for the dragfest so no feels exceot for frustration... 

BP/bm are not saying anything.. i dont know what to deduce from the silence... when it comes to kids of their house they always tend to have this partiality and they always go for well fare of only one... it has happened always yaar.. this is what irritates me,, everything is for others kids abir, kunal or any other boy but when its their own they dont even open their mouth... but lets see if they talk in private tomorrow... 

ohh you mean kidnap abir n kunal uses this to bhagao mish from the mandap.. mish goes in search of abir and nannu goes in search of mishti.. 🤣 possible hai pali.. this is interesting 🤣

i dont think mish will hear anything as of now.. lets see 

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Wow dear👏👏.. You pointed out everything amazingly😃🤗

It is possible..runaway marriage is possible dear 😃

Only if Mish hears the phone conversation...

Yes Mishti and Abhirs families are more toxic🤢...I have little more to say on this but thoda time crunch.....😃.. Will give my proper POV in some time😳🤗

thank you darling it was so frustrating seeing family yaar.. i hope the mishbir nameplate was foreshadowing that mishbir will live alone after shaadi... runaway is possible cool but she needs to know the truth.. lets see..

i dont think she heard much dear.,.. else they wont be able to stretch 

waiting for your pov dear.. 

Originally posted by preeti200

I agree with what Pali wrote above Diyu. Looking at Nish’s obsession with winning Mish and the bts of Kunal and Jugnu searching for abir it looks like some kidnapping drama will happen. Now Meenu is involved or not don’t know. Jo bhi ho ab pak gaye yaar ye track se. sorry to say but Vatsal is not his best and his acting and dialogue delivery is choppy so missing that villain wala charm (if there’s is anything like that lol) too somehow...... 

haan me too agree yaar... seems like kidnap is possible n everyone searching for one another... 

yaar vatty was so good in ek hasina it had similar track too,... but here the execution is not upto mark, same dialogue, everything... and he is not that smart yaar so it looks like that... 

Originally posted by preeti200

Oh also I don’t think anyone is admitted in the hospital 

yes i too think the same preeti no more hospital drama but only searching around for everyone.. 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Whoever gets under meenu training are from the same university Sam 🤣🤣 first kunal then abir now nannu... but abir is different case the other two are same 🤣 haailllaaa both boys are said to be educated from abroad but both are the stupidest n abir boy is a banjara roaming around here n he is the smartest 😆

True Diyu😆 I liked today's episode.

Biggest bakra of the day is Nannu and chotu bakra was the doc😆

Meri Light who do you think would have taken Nannu's clothes to Meenu😆😲😵

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Sam i was actually irritated first but then thought it was not that bad hai leave it when we know the climax why to worry 🤣🤣

Sam Sam meenu's laxu helped her re.. see she had nishants clothes from last night no one other than laxu can do this for her.. 🤣

Meri Light🤗 I just asked you this question in the other post. When I saw that scene I got reminded of Laxman and thought of discussing with you🤣 No one other than Laxman can do such creepy things😆

Edited by Samyuktha123 - 4 years ago

Two more things which I noticed in today's episode.

1. Kunal asking Abir why are you giving up now ? And saying woh Mishti hai.👏👏 Wah Nanko wah👏

2. Kuhu called Kunal to specifically say not tto come there today. But after the call immediately they decide, they should go and check on them and Abir saying take care of Mishti and Kuhu to Nanko😆😆 #Rajvanshbros

Question of the day - why did Mish looked like she was drenched in the precap😲

thank you Diyuuuuuu for live updates...🤗 that too double thank you...again writing it here..🤗