ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 28 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Diyuuu thanks for the updates....smiley31

Nannu falling in Meenu's trap.. doing things that Meenu asking him to do..smiley26 smiley6 he has become possessive and doing wrong things.. when Mishti and others will come to know about him, they will be so much hurt.. Its good that Abir is thinking like Mishti.. detective giri Chalu.. smiley2 

Varshuuuuuuuu 🤗🤗

more than worried about him i'm worried about mishti yaar she will be the one to be hurt more... family tho they live in their own world... as it is he is their son will easily forgive him... mishti will be the one to be hurt more for trusting the wrong person again, cha poor girl everyone plays with her trust yaar.. 

they are soulmates for a reason varshu always thinks alike even for doing detective giri thank god this is over in single episode not like baba track 😆

smiley37 so either Abir will free himself or Mishti will run from Mandap to save him.. smiley37

i like the second option a parallel again with abir asking why did you come here mishti if you dont feel anything haye haye 🤣🤣

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Already a bigggggg hole in Meenu's plan. smiley37Nannu we had high hopes on your brain as you are the great #londonwalabusinessman but now you are proving that your brain is similar to someone who graduated from Harivansh University. Did you also graduate from the same Univ?smiley3

Whoever gets under meenu training are from the same university Sam 🤣🤣 first kunal then abir now nannu... but abir is different case the other two are same 🤣 haailllaaa both boys are said to be educated from abroad but both are the stupidest n abir boy is a banjara roaming around here n he is the smartest 😆

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Actually today's is a pretty serious episode but all I can do is laugh. Since Abir said Mishti to goodbye to leave him to fulfill her responsibility as she wanted n all, we are supposed to cry. 

But nooooo, Coz we know it's Meenu's plan and its bound to failsmiley36 We know Abir has already is suspecting something wrong.

Sam i was actually irritated first but then thought it was not that bad hai leave it when we know the climax why to worry 🤣🤣

Sam Sam meenu's laxu helped her re.. see she had nishants clothes from last night no one other than laxu can do this for her.. 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

yaar nannu is not much smart like meenu re... he does everything just in flow and cam easily get caught not like meenu who can make everyone dance to her tunes 😆 but his obsession... 

but what i'm stunned about is today kunal n abir spoke so much sense... is it right to go ahead with shaadi with nannu in such a condition, can bp/bm give their daughter to a person who is ready to go back to alcohol just to get mishti, how is she safe with him, they care about nannu ok but what about mishti, they can endanger one persons life for another... even if mish said i'm ready to go ahead where are those ideal parents who corrects their daughter from doing wrong... all the talks, everything only infront of rajvansh n abir... 

And mishti she is ready to give up for her family.. abir too did the same mistake so that means she can do the same too.. whats with learning from mistake... if not she cant decide atleast talk with bp ask him what to do, thats what she said right i'll let bp decide n go with flow... feeling so bad for her yaar jas, kuhu hit the bulls eye saying no one cares for nannu.. 

more than nannu, meenu or anyone this family is toxic n dangerous... 

cool i feel they can go with groom swap if abir is not able to say the truth to mishti... i dont know if run away shaadi is possible at this time.. 

Wow dear👏👏.. You pointed out everything amazingly😃🤗

It is possible..runaway marriage is possible dear 😃

Only if Mish hears the phone conversation...

Yes Mishti and Abhirs families are more toxic🤢...I have little more to say on this but thoda time crunch.....😃.. Will give my proper POV in some time😳🤗

I was wondering same.. smiley36 But Abir is on other side and that too in panic mode to tell the truth.. kahi se bhi romantic angle nahi dikh raha muze... smiley36

ohhoo one track mind they were on call only yaar... 😆 atleast for a week we cant think of romance... 

i think they had some rituals so mish is drenched... did they go ahead with haldi 😆

uff frustration, irritation, anger, hurt, all kinda feeling for today episode pali.... perfect summary for such an episode... i want to bang my head somewhere... 

only precap is exciting.... this dialogue n punch... Abir rajvansh... 🥳

pali do you think groom swap is possible with all this mess will abir tell the truth or will marriage happen in hurry... come back soon dear will be waiting... 🤗

Diyu...kya bolun yaar. Thr episode didn't touch my heart... Thoda mechanical laga aaj. Something was missing...

BP was taken aback by Nannu being drunk... so much that he didn't utter a word!?  Jas was adamond that marriage should happen today only and Mishti accepted... but what happened to BP? If Nannu was not ghar ka baccha, would he have allowed the marriage to continue today? 

Groom swap seems unlikely....

I have a feeling Abir will be made unconscious and taken to a remote place till the marriage is done... He will not know where he is and no phone either to contact anyone? Just speculating  from that outdoor video 😆

Nannu was the last person in the hospital with abir and after that Abir goes missing when Kunal and Jugnu come looking for him....

And not sure how much Mishti heard. 

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by preeti200

Yeah he’s turned negative no doubt. I wonder if he does something to Abir yo stop him and that’s the bts where Kunal and Jugnu are searching for Abir😢 I saw that pic too. I’m so tired with this track now... Kitna stretch kar rahe hai..  it’s becoming too much now

preeti i too have this doubt now who is admitted in hospital and also the outdoor shoot n even now we got nannu in shaadi clothes in outdoor only whats happening yaar.. is everyone running around in rajkot roads 😆

preeti i too have this doubt now who is admitted in hospital and also the outdoor shoot n even now we got nannu in shaadi clothes in outdoor only whats happening yaar.. is everyone running around in rajkot roads 😆

I agree with what Pali wrote above Diyu. Looking at Nish’s obsession with winning Mish and the bts of Kunal and Jugnu searching for abir it looks like some kidnapping drama will happen. Now Meenu is involved or not don’t know. Jo bhi ho ab pak gaye yaar ye track se. sorry to say but Vatsal is not his best and his acting and dialogue delivery is choppy so missing that villain wala charm (if there’s is anything like that lol) too somehow...... 

Oh also I don’t think anyone is admitted in the hospital