Yeh Rishtey Hai Pyaar Ke

ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 28 Jan 2020 - Page 2

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti breaks Abir's heart ?smiley29

Nannu comes home drunk and everyone gets worried he says to abir to not snatch his fiance from him... she is my best friend, she is getting married to me... he goes to mishti and says dont leave me, i'm not like abir who will leave you, hurt you, if she marries him he will never touch alcohol ever in his life.. 

he faints n abir n everyone gets him inside... 

mishti self talk nannu left this 10yrs back then why is he doing it... jas shouts that its bcoz of her... 

meenu and her veena one side...

here doctor checking nannu.. abir kunal waiting in hall... everyone comes there... abir gets the prescription from doctor and goes to buy it... 

nannu wakes up and self talk..  he smells himself... and self assures he shouldnt think of alcohol... you have to win mishti... this life is not your only, others too have rights n you cant endanger yourself.. mishti needs you... 

he goes to change dress... flashback... meenu gives him his last night clothes even he asks how she got it... she says not to ask stupid question n do as said,.. the clothes have alcohol smell in it.. asks him to wear it n go home... and seeing him in drunk state mish will change and will not leave him.. her weakness is her family which is not hers... nannu says even this smell is not good for him, but meenu says this is his weakness n family will never let him get back to alcohol... now you decide which is your weakness alcohol or mishti....  

present... nannu in new clothes, thinks i need to win abir,... i need to win over mishti.. she wont be able to see me like this.. she knew that i need her... he lies down... 

Abir comes there with meds keeps it and as he goes sees that nannu has changed his clothes and thinks he was unconscious so how n when did he change, did the doctor..

everyone in hall... 

shaurya says thank god no one came, today is wedding and he came home drunk... 

kunal interrupts and says still thinking of shaadi... he goes to kuhu and says this is very serious kuhu, think about it, nish is already very weak and marrying mishti who doesnt even love him, this all is very wrong, this shouldnt happen... 

kuhu shouts just shut up kunal.... no one needs your lecture on love and marriage... 

BM chids her for talking to kunal like that.. 

kuhu says you saw nannu's condition so what do i do.... she goes to mishti and asks you went to meet abir bro last night, you didnt even think of nannu even for once on how he will feel... 

Abir comes there... mishti asks both of them to leave... asks kunal to get abir n go from there.. 

Abir says no mishti.. everyone is scared of what happened but... 

jas interrupts n says Mishti is right... she goes to bp and says how many times will he question your decision.. you were the one to decide this, even i agreed so who is this person to question, challenge this decision... kon hai ye.. has this boy become more dear to you than my son,... do my son and i have no place in this family.. are we outsiders... 

BM says why are talking like this... he is our family... 

Jas shouts then the shaadi should happen today only.. he will get married to mishti today itself.. 

mishbir n kunal are shocked..

BP tries to reason but Jas stops him and says you all dont care about him, you all can bear to see him broken, but i cant bcoz i'm his mother.. if he doesnt get married to mishti he will again get addicted and i cant tolerate that.. i cant see him spoiling his life again... 

Mishti shouts shaadi aaj hi hogi.. Abir, kunal are shocked.. 

she goes to jas and says shaadi will happen today but can i talk to abir for the last time... she pleads with folded hands... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mishbir outside...

Mish says you said its not the time to be scared but now we dont even have time abir.. you said saying a lie n living a fake life are different but our truth itself is changed now... 

Abir asks why are you giving up on us..

mish says I'm not giving up abir, i'm choosing.. i have you one side and the another side the people who are waiting inside with faith on me..

Abir says then dont choose come lets elope n get married...

Mishti says Abir i've already lost one of my family, you want me to loose this family too... 

Abir says i'll fall on their feet everyday and ask for forgiveness, they will forgive you mishti...

mishti asks then what about Nannu.. what if he again relapses to alcohol bcoz of me... then no one will be able to forgive us abir.. 

Abir says mishti you are gonna put your friend in a loveless marriage.. will you be able to forgive yourself for this... 

Mishti says once you left me for kunals happiness.. today i've to do this for my family happiness.. i'll have to leave you... 

Abir holds her hands n asks her not to do this... 

mishti says Abir you only said i'm strong, i've my magenta belt...

Abir - brown belt.. 

Mishti - i'm not that strong abir... if you dont leave my hands today i wnt be able to go anywhere.. 

Abir leaves her hand... both cry.. 

mishti - thank you abir, i know to trust but you taught me to trust myself, i know to take decision but you taught me to take responsibility... i know to love but you taught me to believe in love... thank you for loving me abir... you have me a love story better than a beautiful dream... thank you for being my strength... and goodbye ajeeb rajvansh.. 

mishti goes but abir holds her hand.. 

mishti - please abir... 

abir - goodbye angry chorni, jao.... 

mishti goes.. 

sad saathiya playing... Abir cries like baby... 

as he walks out he sees the balloon, remembers their first balloon meet... he takes it and lets it fly... 

as he goes out he sees nishant on call in balcony... thinks he was unconscious right, so is he again lying... 

nishant goes inside... 

kunal comes there and says bhai whats wrong with you... from the time mishti came in our life you have fought me with for her, now i'm on your side so why are you giving up on her... 

Abir - mere saath chalo..

Kunal - no i'm not coming anywhere and i'm not letting you go anywhere.. 

Abir - come with me kunal... i need to find out if nishant is still lying... if i'm loosing mishti forever its my right to know if i'm loosing her for right reason or not... 

Meenu n nish in call

nish - i've done what you said... now you have to stop your son from stopping my shaadi..

meenu - nishant your blood report will be normal...

nish - you mean abir will check my reports..

meenu - nishant i know my son well.. he might check report... so if that happens only you will be caught not me.. si i'll have to do something with your report..

she goes inside hospital... 

AbiNal comes there... 

kunal - bhai nishant is very serious about his addiction, i dont think he will lie in this matter.. 

Abir - my gut feeling is saying he is lying... 

nishant in his room self talk... nishant you joined hands with abirs dragon mom.. you will play with your family's feelings... but i dont even have a choice.. abir shouldnt know about this atleast till shaadi gets over..

he calls someone asks them to book ticket for him n mishti... 

Mishti walking in the garden... she imagines bp/bm talking about her n her wedding...

mishti thinks i've taken the right decision... 

kuhu comes there and asks didnt you once think of nanchak before meeting abir bro last night... you live in your own world.. for once also you didnt think what will happen if you left nanchak... 

mishti - kuhu nannu is my friend... from the say you started hating me from that time he is my friend... how can you think i'll not care about him..

kuhu - bcoz he is my brother.. this is my family..

mishti - stop it..

kuhu - you stop it.. 

mishti - with what rights are you saying all this... till yesterday you were against your brother n with your bro right.,..

kuhu - hashtag just one time.. in the market..

mishti - in market, sangeet, haldi... only you could've helped abir with the clothes.. 

kuhu - ok fine i did it.. but i did all this for you...

mishti - you did for me naa.. so please one last time help me out.. stop saying that i dont care about nannu, he is my best friend.. you think seeing him like this is easy for me... just leave me alone..

kuhu - i just want one thing... in your love confusion i dont want you to hurt my family or break them apart.. 

mishti - this is my family too kuhu.. 

AbiNal in hospital..

Abir - kunal nishants reports are ready, lets go to doctor..

they are on way to doctor cabin..

meenu is talking to doctor... he says the reports are negative.. he didnt take alcohol... 

meenu says thank god for this, my family was worried about it... 

doctor says i was about to call shaurya but you came..

meenu says please you dont have to call shaurya, actually whole family are busy in shaadi preparation, and i dont want this to come infront of them n make them more worried... please dont tell anyone about it.. actually my son is mah family's damad i dont want them to get worried.. 

As meenu comes outside and goes.. she hears kunal.. kunal puts phone on speaker for abir to hear... but meenu too is overhearing it.. 

kunal gets kuhu's call he asks why is she shouting... kuhu says this is my house i can shout n do whatever i want... and let me clearly say something kunal, dont come back here... enough of drama, i cant see my brother like this again.. 

kunal asks if something happened.. kuhu says nothing happened but i dont want anything more to happen so please kunal dont come to wedding.,.. 

a nurse hits meenu n report falls down.. meenu doesnt see it and goes from there...

kunal says to abir that something might've happened.... abir asks kunal to go there and check if everything is fine.. and take care of both mishti n kuhu... 

kunal goes.. Abir steps on the report n takes it n reads it... and thinks so according to report nishant was not drunk, he lied... 

precap - abir on call with mish tries to say truth to mishti but nishant comes there n takes abirs mobile, says to stay away from mishti and abir hits him n says remember the name abir rajvansh, i wont let you marry mishti, i'll bring out your truth.. 

Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

ohh thats ok dear.. we managed with previous LU... 🤗

My mistake is UNFORGIVABLE 😡😡 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: abhilashasharma

dheela dhala means? Episode spread all over?

@ bold: that’s precap, right?

Dheela dhala matlab bilkul thanda... no oomph 😶

Bada pakaya Nannu aur uski ma ne...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Cool_wonder

First thing😃

Thanks Jaan diyuuu for the update🤗🤗

Second

Nannu sucks more than monster🤢😡

I really hope Mishti hears the conversation between nannu n Abhir......... N that prompts her to become a run away bride

Meri cool 🤗🤗🤗

yaar nannu is not much smart like meenu re... he does everything just in flow and cam easily get caught not like meenu who can make everyone dance to her tunes 😆 but his obsession... 

but what i'm stunned about is today kunal n abir spoke so much sense... is it right to go ahead with shaadi with nannu in such a condition, can bp/bm give their daughter to a person who is ready to go back to alcohol just to get mishti, how is she safe with him, they care about nannu ok but what about mishti, they can endanger one persons life for another... even if mish said i'm ready to go ahead where are those ideal parents who corrects their daughter from doing wrong... all the talks, everything only infront of rajvansh n abir... 

And mishti she is ready to give up for her family.. abir too did the same mistake so that means she can do the same too.. whats with learning from mistake... if not she cant decide atleast talk with bp ask him what to do, thats what she said right i'll let bp decide n go with flow... feeling so bad for her yaar jas, kuhu hit the bulls eye saying no one cares for nannu.. 

more than nannu, meenu or anyone this family is toxic n dangerous... 

cool i feel they can go with groom swap if abir is not able to say the truth to mishti... i dont know if run away shaadi is possible at this time.. 

This content was originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

🤗

ohh ok. Sorry I didn't know

no worries👍🏼

hey nandu dont be sorry dear... 🤗 i was just the situation... 

everyone are here now.. 🤗

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

Am extremely sorry my dear 

I opened the thread yesterday but in wrong forum 

So naturally no one could locate it .. 

My mistake 

UNFORGIVABLE 😡 

It's okay Suta...

Ho jata hai kabhi kabhi...

Don't be so hard on yourself dear 🤗

My mistake is UNFORGIVABLE 😡😡 

Suta dear no no it happens yaar dont be so hard... we all love you for your hardwork and you are managing for multiple shows so we understand you dear... 🤗🤗🤗❤️

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Am extremely sorry my dear 

I opened the thread yesterday but in wrong forum 

So naturally no one could locate it .. 

My mistake 

UNFORGIVABLE 😡 

Thank you for the thread Suta🤗 Don’t worry yaara... all is well❤️❤️

Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Good morning everyone. 

I bit shock seeing nannu obsession now... Joining hands with 👻 just to get mishti.... 😒