Users

Frequent Posters

Mimzy thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Cool_wonder

Ok....

I know today's episode has mixed reactions due to many thing

1. Mishti being forced into a loveless n unnecessary marriage by one of the sane characters of the show.. Bade Papa..in the name of family n honour

2. Nannus character being shown as real physcho....

3. Marriage being stretched 

Well these are but a few reasons which is making people irritated or kinda feel when will this marriage track end😆

Here's the catch.....

I'm liking the episodes from last week😳...n I'll tell you guys why

1. Yes nish was made a little negative.. I'm saying little coz atleast he has it in him that somewhere he's doing wrong but convincing himself by saying he's doing it for Mishti.. Just liked monster convinces herself that she does everything for family...

But the catch here is.. His character shift or flip was gradually shown... He dint turn negative overnight..... He still has potential to come back unlike baba..... His own observation/ stalking on MishBir showed him how much MishBir love eachother..........

Nish is already fallen in Love with Mishti.......n now in the name of protecting her.. He is trying to get Mishti or rather win Mishti n defeat Abhir.. his mind is in total mess which was the result of his growing obsession of Mishti , his jelousey or the obsession to defeat Abhir and his history of addiction has added to his current condition

So I kind of can accept nish as a negative character now since I've seen what got him there

2. Yes Abhir enters every dam function of Mishti n Nish ka marriage which creates drama.. But really after seeing few other dramas this drama is way way way more acceptable....

Abhir hasn't gone overboard.... He's trying to convince Mishti..n he kinda did it in a very beautiful way.. Now when he came to convince her family things Went out of hand, thanks to nish.......

Yes at the end of the day this is a tele soap....n trust me they are way more heavy dramas in Hollywood TV n in ITV.... So we just can't blame ITV😆.....

Just see the sitcom FRIENDS.... Characters Ross n Rachel ki story ISS more twisted n complicated than our MishBirs n people call it a classic😆

The point I wanna make is ...story hai bhai... Without drama sustain nahi karega😆 but atleast here drama has some background😆

3. I'm happy that it's very clear to both Mishti n Abhir why this marriage with nishanth is happening... There is no * I won't tell him to save him* thing😊.... She clearly says That she'll go week if Abhir is around her....N mutually they agree for Maheswari family sake .... Till Abhir sees that something is wrong with nish..

4. Coming to family.. It's not just in shows but in real life to there are parents for whom family honour n pride comes first..... Even before the happiness of their children..... This is not something which is shown only on ITV or our show.. But even reputed shows have this... Small example GAMES OF THRONE😆 I don't even n can't even get into the details how children's are manipulated😆..

Basically our society is liked that..... Gives attention n importance to what others think..... In the name of Honor..n when it comes to woman the door gets tighter n rules never get bent

That's what is been shown... Whatever nish does is ok.... But just one step by Mishti to go to Abhir will make her lose her family love... It's not something which never happened

Coming to the episode

I really liked it😃..n I think I made it clear😆

1. I liked it that there is no hide n seek between nish n Abhir... Nish was not made a sacrifice ka putlaa.. But insted his slight negative side from the past came out..n he's in open challenge with Abhir..no hide n seek there

Abhir sees what nish is n wants to tell it to everyone.. the fight for his love became more stronger for him now

2. Mishti dint care about anyone once she got the intuition that all is not well with Abhir😆

Neither kuhu nor anyone could get her attention😆.. All she could think was something is wrong with Abhir..n she wanted to know if he's ok.... Or rather wanted to be with him😆

3. Kuhu ka flipping was expected..n I think Uru has explained it in one of Her previous posts why😃.. She's not a trusted person of anyone.. Like Abhir had his trust on Kunal.. But who trusts kuhu like that?.. She's just getting piratical n seeing things and trying to handle it on her own

N also this is like laying the base for the after marriage track😃.. Where all four of them will have battles to win😆 together n as a couple n as siblings😊

So from last week they were laying a foundation of run away marriage....n Nish ka character change will save mishti from getting any sorry feeling for leaving nish at the alter..... Also it'll be easy for bade Papa* whenever the time comes* to accept MishBir marriage😊

I feel all the characters are getting to play a roll.. MishBir are given importance. Story is moving toward marriage conclusion.... So I'm liking it😃

I have much more to say.. But I think I've pretty much summed up everything I wanted to say😊

Awesome post Anu🤗🤗

I agree yaara to what you have said.

Mish and abir mutually breaking up is acceptable to me. Atleast it was transparent between them👍🏼

Kuhu's flip is funny tbh. Even she is confused whom to support, her nanchak bro or abir bro. And she is not the one supposed to be making the decision. And her blaming mishti for her confusion is even more funny when she herself is confused. 😆

I am honestly inrritated with nishant's character flip.......I wanted him to remain positive not even grey. I wanted a funny track not the cliched 3rd angle being the villain in lead's love story. Sorry its my problem only. Every new entry being made negative is hard to digest. 

Maybe I would have accepted it more if Baba wasn't also made negative.😆

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: yrhpk_aus

yup it totally makes sensesmiley20 and fits the storyline perfectlysmiley31 Kunal would be the best choice.

Not just us who saw this reference..smiley2

https://twitter.com/Vdian_by_heart/status/1218741660089118720

p.s looks like we won't even get to mandap and dulha swap, from today's pre-capsmiley36

ahh well it's okay. At least Mishti is running offsmiley41 That's the main pointsmiley32 At least she is running for Abir and her love. Not because of Nish's truth or Kunal's 'gyaan'

Mishti runs for Abir!smiley27 That's all we needsmiley42

Wow Nandu i'm so excited yaar... well said dear i so wished this would happen and i'll be greatful for makers for granting this wish... 🥳

"Family se bada love" this is what is happening yaar.. i'm so happy... before i said this can be boy vs boy but then they proved me wrong its entirely family vs love and mish even though chose family she can never stop loving and finally love wins 🥳

🤣🤣 ahhaahha no words 😆

https://twitter.com/Ajeebrajvansh/status/1222359763414962176

Honestly laughing out loud🤣

Omg now even abir has said come on mishti you can do IT i mean bhaaging after that we can talk about IT ok 😆😉

MishtiNew thumbnail

Hi guys...🤗

Kya chal rha hai?

Edited by MishtiNew - 4 years ago

The level to which our show has affected our own lives😆🤣👏

https://twitter.com/Suno_KuchNahi/status/1222210368795226112

We find our real-life shaadi too pheeka without any drama?🤪🤣

haha Uru n many of us are scared of GD and here she was surprised bcoz of no drama 🤣🤣🤣 

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Wow Nandu i'm so excited yaar... well said dear i so wished this would happen and i'll be greatful for makers for granting this wish... 🥳

"Family se bada love" this is what is happening yaar.. i'm so happy... before i said this can be boy vs boy but then they proved me wrong its entirely family vs love and mish even though chose family she can never stop loving and finally love wins 🥳

But Diya what if bm emotionally balckmails her and she doesn't run away..there is a chance ryt..in precap she was asking Mish to go and never come back..so completely k3g parallel hai kya??

Melodic_angel thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

haha Uru n many of us are scared of GD and here she was surprised bcoz of no drama 🤣🤣🤣 

It was damn epic🤣🤣the way show is affecting every one is really cool to see..😆😆

@bold: smiley37 su vaat chesmiley32 No doubts there. They put soo much money on the couples that weren't gonna last - the mish-ku godhana, the kuku shaadi and now nish-mish shaadi. That's why even mishbir gd felt so pheeka, because they knew the less we spend on shaadi, the better outcome for couples to stick togethersmiley20smiley36smiley37

haha yup, that's the important partsmiley17 Does mishti accessorise Abir's fav facial feature of hers (nose), or does she leave it free for Abir to colour her nose with sindoorsmiley36smiley43smiley9 

Forget maang meh sindoor... it #NaakMehSindoor smiley2

haha gareeb production chaa leads ki shaadi mai itna kanjooos ohh god 🤣🤣

awww Abir n his love for mishti's nose i lobbss it 😉 actually Rhea looks cute with nose ring hope she wears it while running away 😉 and naak meh sindoor is a good sign yaar it indicates that abir loves her very much thats nothing new but still a cute cliche thing it will be 

Originally posted by: SheThought

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Diyu smiley37smiley37smiley37

Maine phir se pause karke dekha! Kahan gaya sab?

Haila! Mermaids toh nahin Hain na lake main?  

#SeriousQuestion #DontLaugh 

smiley37

Our show has gone from lovestory to crime petrol to supernatural smiley37

I am predicting Mermaids aake jute bute sab utar gayi and saved him... and while at it one of them already fell in love with Abir and that is our next track smiley37smiley37

Omg Pali seriously mermaid 🤣🤣🤣 

ok i'm serious no laughing ok ok 

so next will be a mermaid coming as third angle to separate mishbir... 🤣 

smiley37smiley36 Just pushing the scooty whilst the song plays..

"dheere dheere se me aaarahi hu

dheere dheere se me scooty chalaa rahi hu" smiley37smiley37

BM is the only onesmiley27 What have they done to BP yaarsmiley18smiley13 He was so certain that Abir was a perfect choice for Mishti...ek hi break-up moment mein sab trust chala gaya? BP cared for Abir like a father because he knew Abir missed his Baba all through is childhood. Kaha gaya woh feeling BP?smiley19

haha nice song Nandu omgg how many versions of dheere dheere but seriously it will be perfect with mish pushing scooty n song in bg will be so funny yet cute 🤣🤣🤣

Yaar actually i've said yesterday naa that when it comes to family kids BP sometimes gets stuck and prioritizes the other... remember kuku shaadi say he knew mish is in problem she did all that for a reason but still he let her go as it was "kuhu ka din".... now he is prioritizing nannu, he thinks it will be better for both after marriage... what he is doing is not right dear but he will regret it too dont worry... when people try to balance from all side they fail atleast in one.. everyone cant be kept happy at once...