Posted: 4 years ago

The writer has completely lost it..... Just read written update about today's episode.... 

They completely ruined each and every character.. Whether it's dadi, kusum , nisha, yogi and even pari..... Dadi and kusum glorying gunjan goodness in front of pari mom and  Kusum tells Gunjan to sit with Yogi

Pari is an independent girl...she could get away from this mess her own if she become a little bit selfish about herself....... 

And now just saw the precap that  creep chacha is back...rani is so scared seeing him.... I hope pari help her....... 

Gunjan and Prakash I actually wish they die in serial.... Never thought a day would come were I want someone to die in show....... 

Sorry I know I stop watching the show.. But somewhere I still feel sad just by reading WU 

Edited by Gaurirane366 - 4 years ago

Prakash is really going out of his limit now. He had no right to bring Mrs. Ganguly back in Pari's life (not gonna call her Pari's mom, she's lost that right). Would he dare do that to Rani, who also cut ties with her parents? Why is Pari always made to suffer like this? What the h*ll is point of it? First they make her leave, then force her to come back just to torture her. If Yogi ever loved Pari, he himself should tell her to leave for her own well-being. 

I think makers don't want any hope for Yogi Pari so they r breaking all ties now....Yogi feel nothing for Pari ....may be he is also guilty like others but he is not in love with her for sure....

Gunjan has nothing to do but we have to see her face and get torture in every episode. 

Finally Pari decided to move on but Prakash again ruined everything. Getting Paris mom back dsnt make any sense to me .....it's high time now makers stop showing Pari getting hurt all the time .

Srivastav family hurting her everyday including Yogi....such a flipper and selfish.

I don't understand why Rani's uncle is back ? Chauhan got him ? I feel chuhan going to hurt Pari too....

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Prakash is really going out of his limit now. He had no right to bring Mrs. Ganguly back in Pari's life (not gonna call her Pari's mom, she's lost that right). Would he dare do that to Rani, who also cut ties with her parents? Why is Pari always made to suffer like this? What the h*ll is point of it? First they make her leave, then force her to come back just to torture her. If Yogi ever loved Pari, he himself should tell her to leave for her own well-being. 

yogi doesn't love her anymore..... Just for her own sanity pari should leave that house...rani and vivek are only sane people in that house... 

This show has become like ekta shows... We're FL get torture and audience sympathy with her.. In this case writer knows gunjan will never get audience sympathy only pari can.. So they are torturing her..... 

After reading this I feel like I wish chauhaan comes back and kills off some characters..

No.1 top of the list is gunjan n 2nd is Prakash .

3rd should be Pari's mom.

Seems like writer has totally lost it..

Even reading this is boiling my blood..

what to say next yaar .. a beautiful concept and show totally ruined by the makers.

No words for them beyond this,,