Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by ShinyMishka

Pari should marry on her own terms and when she is ready, not because everyone is forcing her to. First things first, she needs to leave, immediately. So sick of people comparing her to "sanskaari" Gunjan. Independent, educated Pari is far better than Gunjan. Even if Gunjan had a voice, any guy with a brain would pick Pari, or be bored to death by Gunjan. Shrivastavs are all brainless anyway. Pari can meet someone organically and fall in love again. I do not want her to get into an arranged marriage, especially by any guy chosen by the Shrivastavs or her parents. Unfortunately, I feel writer will not let Pari go because he doesn't want to write a parallel track, and he knows Gunjan-Yogi alone will not pull views. 

Pari still in story coz writer knows story is incomplete without Pari but we can't say same thing for Gunjan 😜 Sorry but if she disappear suddenly phir bhi koi miss nahi karega .

I agree with you it's wrong to force Pari for marriage .... everyone take thr own time to move on ....let her also take that time and have some space and peace...

As per Mudits insta story I think story focus will be on Yogi Gunjan...

In today's flashback scene makers showed Pari as money minded girl I mean come on she is aware of Yogi's financial state so she definitely not gonna ask for diamond jewelry and car ...I think now makers trying to show how Pari was not perfect for Yogi and Gunjan is Sansakari and adjustable inshort better thn Pari.

Originally posted by diya_snow

Pari still in story coz writer knows story is incomplete without Pari but we can't say same thing for Gunjan 😜 Sorry but if she disappear suddenly phir bhi koi miss nahi karega .

I agree with you it's wrong to force Pari for marriage .... everyone take thr own time to move on ....let her also take that time and have some space and peace...

As per Mudits insta story I think story focus will be on Yogi Gunjan...

In today's flashback scene makers showed Pari as money minded girl I mean come on she is aware of Yogi's financial state so she definitely not gonna ask for diamond jewelry and car ...I think now makers trying to show how Pari was not perfect for Yogi and Gunjan is Sansakari and adjustable inshort better thn Pari.

Wait... what?! Since when has Pari been money-minded? She's shown disgusted by her parents' greed, she's not interested in her grandmother's wealth (she only took her help in financing her education). Did they seriously try to show Pari as materialistic? Even so, who cares? Pari is obviously not the same as she was in the beginning of the show, or is writer trying to say that people never really grow and change their views. And if so, why does this rule not apply to Gunjan? Did they not show Gunjan as a tantrum queen, used to luxuries and comforts, but now suddenly she's the perfect sanskaari bahu? This is more of the same character butchering cr*p they pulled with Kabir, trying to say no matter how hard you try, you will always end up like your parents. A girl with greedy parents must be greedy herself... So now they are showing that Prakash and Pari's mom were right all along. Pari is a selfish girl who would have never been able to adjust long term. Her not forgiving her parents' neglect of her is just her being stubborn. Jhoote pade CVs ko. 😡 ðŸ¤¬

Edited by ShinyMishka - 4 years ago

I've given this show the benefit of the doubt and its failed to deliver. However I'll be sticking to the end, to see how far the writer will go with ridiculous story. For anyone who is still keeping up, will realise the writer is desperately trying to squeeze the plot into episodes.

Each episode follows the same regime:

-Pari is literally having to absorb the pain she tried to move away from but can't because 3 pricks invited her back and then made her stay. 

-Elders feeling apologetic and realising they are to blame. 

-Gunjan literally trying to fit in wherever, as though she is some holy saint with divine knowledge. 

-The Gang (Yogi + Sibling and in-laws) speaking up/discussing or trying to put together a plan.

-Yogi being made to look like he is suddenly conflicted between Pari and Gunjan, like he hasn't gotten the latter pregnant. 

-A flashback of YoRi which doesn't make sense as they barely dated. 

Now the only character that is in the right is Pari. She went from Selfish to selfless and its called character growth. However her love for this family is what leads her to such situations. Making Yogi listen to Prakash, Agreeing to get married and etc. All she does is selfless, she puts those she loves before herself, she is just like me in that aspect. It can be so damaging as you'll let yourself deteriorate as long as your loved ones are in position in which you are satisfied with. So Pari's love for this family has blinded her and I can't blame her, its all she has left. 

Yogi is not constant at all and the writer is to blame. Its great that Yogi has matured. However the writer fails to visually depict that he still loves Pari, even with all these flashbacks, its not believable. Its clear he cares for her deeply but loves her is confusing when he has impregnated his former lover. I do feel that what Neha said, that Yogi still loves Pari and he isn't happy with life and that he is simply fulfilling his duties is what this whole section of the story was meant to be about. Though this writer lack the skill needed to pull it off. Yogi was never meant to accept Gunjan so quick let alone impregnate her if he was simply doing his duty. Makes him look like he was desperate to the deed and so in name of fulfilling his duty he let his desire take place. 

The elders have totally become brainless, lacking all common sense. Allowing Pari's mom to enter their home as though they share no bad history. Which Prakash did with Shiv too. Its also hilarious that neither of them could put two and two togethor to realise that Pari didn't want to get married hence she lied to them and avoided any discussion. Understandable they are desperate to make up for their wrongdoings, but they all previously ackknowledged how hard its to move on and that her love for Yogi was more then some small crush. Yet they keep asking for the impossible from her. 

Lastly siblings + in-laws are still in character. Perhaps last to be butchered. Vivek has been perfect from the start along with Rani. The rest are mediocre. Its great that they stick by Pari too. 

I have stopped watching this show cus i know where the storyline is heading. Trying to bring in unnecessary tracks like the uncle molesting and harassing Rani and she is scared as if she is still 10 years old. In spite of the old uncle who was beaten badly, he still dares to do the same. If this show only had finite episodes say 100 or 150, this show would have left lots of good memories for its viewers, but now going by the activity on this forum, I am assuming that many viewers have stopped watching this show. Anyways the trp was already low for this show to begin with and with this crappy storyline it will go down further hence forcing the channel to take off the show.

Edited by caraj4u - 4 years ago

Originally posted by caraj4u

I have stopped watching this show cus i know where the storyline is heading. Trying to bring in unnecessary tracks like the uncle molesting and harassing Rani and she is scared as if she is still 10 years old. In spite of the old uncle who was beaten badly, he still dares to do the same. If this show only had finite episodes say 100 or 150, this show would have left lots of good memories for its viewers, but now going by the activity on this forum, I am assuming that many viewers have stopped watching this show. Anyways the trp was already low for this show to begin with and with this crappy storyline it will go down further hence forcing the channel to take off the show.

Exactly, I don't understand this either. Childhood trauma can be very powerful, but the only thing creepy Uncle had over adult Rani was her feelings of shame and fear of social repercussions stopping her from speaking out. But she is over that now. Uncle was beaten and even sent to jail and he still thinks he can scare Rani? Along with some lame threats about Khushi? What's to stop her from getting him thrashed and locked away for good this time? Writer just making a mockery of characters, especially abuse victims (Rani, Kabir, Pari), using their trauma to drag the plot and belittle them in the process.