Tujhse Hai Raabta

New Promo - Malhar's Love Confession

altgr thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Promo

https://youtu.be/_avH2-9JWJE

I haven't watched the promo myself but found this pic. Will share the details asap.

Promo details (Credit - GAYATHRINAYAR)

Promo details

Malhar runs with a bejaan like kallu in hands screaming kalayni he then dips her in the lake ( BG looks like ladies are doing some Pooja like koi thaal ko Pani Mei baha rahi he) and then he says please kalyani open your eyes I can't imagine a life without you. I love you and malhar kisses her cheek and kallu opens her eyes ( all of sudden it looked thoda Ott) and then kalma hug ( but there kallu looks unconscious) and BGM Zindagi ne pehene he muska. ( Saiyya agnipath)

Edited by altgr - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Promo details

Malhar runs with a bejaan like kallu in hands screaming kalayni he then dips her in the lake ( BG looks like ladies are doing some Pooja like koi thaal ko Pani Mei baha rahi he) and then he says please kalyani open your eyes I can't imagine a life without you. I love you and malhar kisses her cheek and kallu opens her eyes ( all of sudden it looked thoda Ott) and then kalma hug ( but there kallu looks unconscious) and BGM Zindagi ne pehene he muska. ( Saiyya agnipath)

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I think he had to dip her in the lake to save her . Rachit had earlier freezed her . So may b he had done this .

Nicoletadavid thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

asta înseamnă că fie că mâine împăcat este scrisoare sau ce

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

Originally posted by: pyaar2012

I think he had to dip her in the lake to save her . Rachit had earlier freezed her . So may b he had done this .

Probably di beacuse she had something like ice on her face while malhar was running with her.

pyaar2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: GAYATHRINAYAR

Probably di beacuse she had something like ice on her face while malhar was running with her.

Monday promo aya hai i hope friday episode a jaye. But which scn will come first letter or confession?

Nicoletadavid thumbnail

cand pe acel kalyani de gheata?

Nicoletadavid thumbnail

when he freezes that kalyani when he reads the letter I give after

GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail

According to me Kal kuch nahi patah cahalengi malhar ko. And I think sarthak aur is ladki ko leke kuch hangama hogi bhi beacuse the Rane caln with sampu was shooting with ridhi and anusar in same get up and place at night as per a photo that came. Then I think rachit will freeze kalayni to teach her a lesson. Then this and then malhar will.asks her wether she loves him or not as per sbb then vo realization from kallus part which will be a dream . And letter still a part of me says that only kallu read the contents fully and malhar didn't his udaas face says something else but I don't know.

Bacillusbadius thumbnail

Finally Zee TV wale sudhar gaye

aur itne acche acche and sach promos de rahe hai

na ki OTT and shocking promos