Kundali Bhagya

preeta is coming across as desperate

an_am thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

karan luthra is always critisized on this forum. but today i want to talk about how pathetically written character preeta is.

after all the humiliation and deceit she got from karan, she is enjoying wet romance with him. what kind of portrayal of female lead is this? she is literally setting her hair and clothes to look good in front of her so called husband.

she doesnt want justice. fine.

but what does she want then? she wants to get the rights of being a wife by seducing karan luthra?

the way she was laughing and wanted to get intimate with karan, she looked pathetic and desperate.

and karan no words for him. he is already two-timing. what else to say.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Absolutely. 

I hated the romance (if you can even call it) today to the core.  They both are just lusting for each other and that's for sure. 

Preeta is not only dumb but has self respect in negative.  I feel so disgusted by the fact that she so much as blush seeing Karan after he abandoned her on road right after confessing his love and freaking married her! 

I just don't know what writers are planning to do? Even if that douche does genuinely confess (ever) how and who in their sane mind will believe him ? With what justification are they going to make preeta believe him? 

And the lesser it's said about Karan , the better. He is not only two timing but also literally ruining two lives. Mahira is annoying and villain-ish but who agreed to marry her? Who doesn't say no to her when she go all romantic on him?  It's Karan. Mahira wasn't the planned villain and if there's anyone to be blamed for this is him. Mahira not only took preeta 's permission but also didn't say anything till Karan *himself* agreed to marry her despite 

1) being married to preeta. 

2)having no emotional attachment with mahira.

Mahira is wrong and had always been to wanting to marry a married man , but it was always shown that mahira was not only angry but terribly disappointed after what Karan did to preeta.

I don't see anything beyond Karan literally single handedly ruining every single aspect of his and preeta and mahira's life. 

God only knows if all these loose knots are going to get joined at some point or we are going to get a damned preeta Karan romance without any redemption or even acceptance of being  wrong from his side.  

With all this preeta going to Jain again , if by any chance karan is going to bail her out this time, will it be enough for preeta (and writers) to start another phase of the story? Ridiculous. 

an_am thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Absolutely. 

I hated the romance (if you can even call it) today to the core.  They both are just lusting for each other and that's for sure. 

Preeta is not only dumb but has self respect in negative.  I feel so disgusted by the fact that she so much as blush seeing Karan after he abandoned her on road right after confessing his love and freaking married her! 

I just don't know what writers are planning to do? Even if that douche does genuinely confess (ever) how and who in their sane mind will believe him ? With what justification are they going to make preeta believe him? 

And the lesser it's said about Karan , the better. He is not only two timing but also literally ruining two lives. Mahira is annoying and villain-ish but who agreed to marry her? Who doesn't say no to her when she go all romantic on him?  It's Karan. Mahira wasn't the planned villain and if there's anyone to be blamed for this is him. Mahira not only took preeta 's permission but also didn't say anything till Karan *himself* agreed to marry her despite 

Mahira is wrong and had always been to wanting to marry a married man , but it was always shown that mahira was not only angry but terribly disappointed after what Karan did to preeta.

I don't see anything beyond Karan literally single handedly ruining every single aspect of his and preeta and mahira's life. 

God only knows if all these loose knots are going to get joined at some point or we are going to get a damned preeta Karan romance without any redemption or even acceptance of being  wrong from his side.  

With all this preeta going to Jain again , if by any chance karan is going to bail her out this time, will it be enough for preeta (and writers) to start another phase of the story? Ridiculous. 

i totally agree with u.

@bold: havent u read iwmbuzz' new article??

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have already given up on those two, but how dare he ask black coffee to sarla after agreeing with kareena on insulting sarla not once but twice ðŸ˜¡

buttercups2020 thumbnail

Originally posted by: an_am

i totally agree with u.

@bold: havent u read iwmbuzz' new article??

No! What more crap are we going to witness?

buttercups2020 thumbnail

So huge heart break is *yet to come?* 

My God. 

I don't have words now. Being thrown out of house , abandoned on road, being wrongly married, being lied to was not enough for her to have a heart break. 

*slow claps*

an_am thumbnail

My God. 

I don't have words now. Being thrown out of house , abandoned on road, being wrongly married, being lied to was not enough for her to have a heart break. 

*slow claps*

😆

makers will make story go in circles untill trp falls. they wont move it even an inch as long as they are getting good ratings.

confusion. romance. misunderstanding. humiliation. confusion. romance . misunderstanding. humiliation.

and so on.....

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Absolutely. 

On the other hand you have rishabh, who truly loves preeta that he still trusts, respects and supports her, yet they don't show him married to sherlyn whilst gawking lovingly at preeta or thinking about her romantically. He's incredibly loyal and puts duty and principles first too. Then you have disloyal karan who has always played with girl's feelings for his own ego and entertainment, but before it was relatively harmless, but now he intentionally plays with girl's feelings and ruins their lives due to his anger and ego. 

Edited by sammy17 - 4 years ago
RishabhXPreeta thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

My God. 

*slow claps*

Do u know what it is? It isn't the being dragged out by ones best-friend that broke Preeta, because she answered back to Sherlyn literally right after that incident when she came to her house, and went right back to Luthra house the very next day as well. Karan has said beyhadd saari mean cheezein to Preeta, Karan has done beyhadd saari absolutely abusive cheezein to Preeta. But, BUT, BUT the ONLY real time Preeta has ever had a visceral reaction to any of Karan's shit, was the time he called her a 'lalchi middle-class ladki'. So I am going to assume that is exactly what is going to take for Preeta ke sabr ka bandh to break. 

I mean I already know for certain Karan genuinely believes that Preeta is a gold digger. Considering the fake pictures that Karan saw post Rishabh's wedding, did not only show Sherlyn and Preeta hugging but they also showed Preeta taking money from Sherlyn. If we can all remember a little bit, Karan has ON and OFF defended Preeta and the Aroras post that incident, but he was suspiciously quite during the whole notice and Alimony thing. Similarly, during this most recent incident of Mahira being in hospital, Karan did defend Preeta regarding the fact that she can never harm someone physically, and as much as we know about his character Karan wanted Preeta to stop his wedding, but the fact is when Mahira said that Preeta asked her to back-out, Karan's reaction to the statement was the most luke-warm reaction to any statement in the history of the world. The reason I believe that was, kyunke Mahira ne wo Alimony wali line add kardi.

Kyunke (although I am a RishTa fan) lekin hardcore wale PreeRan fans ki ek baat par mein zaroor vishwaas karti hun, aur wo ye hai ke Karan ke 'dil aur dimaag' ke beech jang hai! Aur usually aise time pe insaan apne first instinct/impression pe wapis chala jaata hai. Dukh ki baat ye hai ke Karan ka first impression of Preeta was the Kareena Luthra impressions of things, jo ki that she was a 'lalchi middle class ladki' aka gold digger. Kyunke if we look at the circumstances, Rishabh bhi confuse hua hai, Rishabh ke bhi feelings hurt huye hai, Mahesh Uncle jab hospital mei the, usne bhi Preeta ko waha se chale jaane ke liye kaha tha (but politely of course, because he is written that way) lekin Rishabh uss confusion se nikal ne liye jab bhi apne first instinct ya phir first impression pe wapis gaya, kyunke uska first impression accha tha, his trust and resolve only got stronger. Future mei bhi I am sure makers Rishabh ko phirse confused dikhayenge and all, lekin as people say 'first impression is the last impression' and that has played a vital role up until this point.

I want to give credit to the writers for this kyunke pehle 100 or so episodes mei jitne symbolisms dialogues aur scenes dikhaye hai, wo sab meaningful the, aur unka istemaal ab wo kar rahe hai.