Yeh Jaadu Hai Jinn Ka!

Alia - bolna kya chahti ho!!!!

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Alia while talking to her baby said 

" I'm surprised baby ,Ye ache log bhi kitna dumb hote hai sirf in photographs ko dekhkar Roshni ko laga ki tumhari mamma aur Aman ka koi  gehra rishta hai ,n aman ne bhi itni asaani se maan lia ki woh tumhara father hai "

But ye sach nhi hai 

What does it mean ?🤔 

Kya aman n alia had no intimate relationship ?? If so then y idiot aman believes otherwise😌🙃🤔

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
yhi toh mystery haii... but I'm happy that today atleast they reveal something to viewers otherwise last week is very stressful 😑😑......ab yhi smjhna h bs ki ye chkkr kya h lkin itta to sure h ki unke beech m aisa intimate relationship to nhi tha but lgta h aman ko bhulne ki adat kch jyda hi h😂
Riyamittal12 thumbnail
even aaj aman ka roshni se room m ldte hue bolna ki syd hum log gye hnge secret spot pr meko nhi yad h to ye sb thoda strange to haii kyunki aman ko ye sb yad na rhe aisa kese ho skta h🙄🙄...ya yadasht ka kch jyda hi kaccha hai nawab sahab😂😆 even one more thing is noticeable that alia forged the pictures ye jante hue ki aman jbb dkhega to use bhi shaq ho skta h lkin itna smjh aa gya h alia ko ki aman bhut dumb h use kch bhi boldo bewkoofon ki trh believe kr lega bs roshni pr believe nhi krna hota h aman ko😂😂 even one more thing when alia try to smells her perfume to him then he recalls the roshni statement about alia wants to separate them and he got little angry i love that part🤪🤪
amlavs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Aman is waste now.. he believes fake people so easily..

It's waste of Roshini to shout the truth whom already accepted the false thing as truth...

Better aft 2morrow episode she leaves .. am sure next is fake preggy track is up....

magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Today first time Roshni and Aman are fighting like husband and wife. And this Aliya is beyond disgusting , she had relation with both brothers🤢. Now who wants Kabir also with Roshni as many have started supporting kabir also that Roshni should be with Kabir. 

Kabir please take ur Aliya and baby and get out from this JM. U both can live somewhere peacefully. 

Its quite funny that makers are not just revealing father's name but also showing photograph to the audience.😆. Makers are scared and they know very well that this track is super flop, this track is there to bring back KABIR.

Riyamittal12 thumbnail
Dkhte h ye track khn jata haii bs makers pace ko na khoye whi iss show ka sbse bda plus point haii...... and give some emotional moments btw Roshan as well❤
Jiss555 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: magicalM

Today first time Roshni and Aman are fighting like husband and wife. And this Aliya is beyond disgusting , she had relation with both brothers🤢. Now who wants Kabir also with Roshni as many have started supporting kabir also that Roshni should be with Kabir. 

Kabir please take ur Aliya and baby and get out from this JM. U both can live somewhere peacefully. 

Its quite funny that makers are not just revealing father's name but also showing photograph to the audience.😆. Makers are scared and they know very well that this track is super flop, this track is there to bring back KABIR.

makers have seen the success of their magical story have gone mad now they don't know what to do with it hence making such dumbass plot and aman behaving like a baboon who being the baadshah of jinnah can't even see through stupid alia

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riyamittal12

Dkhte h ye track khn jata haii bs makers pace ko na khoye whi iss show ka sbse bda plus point haii...... and give some emotional moments btw Roshan as well❤

May be this track will built trust between Roshan and may be i am the only one but i liked RoshAn fight today , kabhi kabhi husband wife mein fight honi chahiye khul ke and that shows u are not showing any formality in this relation, 

Today i liked that Roshni is fighting like a true wife and Aman shows his helpness , then anger and finally they shout at each other ki aapse baat karne ka koi point hi nahi😆.

I liked when Aliya says to Aman ki agar breakup na hua hota then Aman recalled what Roshni said and immediately he gets up and he says Roshni mera intezaar kar rahi hai. Its shown clear today that when Aliya hugs Aman he does not even put his hand on her shoulder. He is uncomfortable with this.

Roshan moments will now come intensely from both sides when this Aliya chapter will get over . and then their trust bonding will be shown.

RoShaN_jAhAn thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: magicalM

May be this track will built trust between Roshan and may be i am the only one but i liked RoshAn fight today , kabhi kabhi husband wife mein fight honi chahiye khul ke and that shows u are not showing any formality in this relation, 

Today i liked that Roshni is fighting like a true wife and Aman shows his helpness , then anger and finally they shout at each other ki aapse baat karne ka koi point hi nahi😆.

I liked when Aliya says to Aman ki agar breakup na hua hota then Aman recalled what Roshni said and immediately he gets up and he says Roshni mera intezaar kar rahi hai. Its shown clear today that when Aliya hugs Aman he does not even put his hand on her shoulder. He is uncomfortable with this.

Roshan moments will now come intensely from both sides when this Aliya chapter will get over . and then their trust bonding will be shown.

i want clarification on aman- alua intimacy too in the upcoming episodes. Reveal to audience atleast .

Im ok with MUs ,fight ,separation  as they got extension toh once the leads get married these r the tried itv methods to keep running the show .

I hope even in fights,separation they dont forget the magic n jinn ,that is the main attraction for the audience

magicworld thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoShaN_jAhAn

i want clarification on aman- alua intimacy too in the upcoming episodes. Reveal to audience atleast .

Im ok with MUs ,fight ,separation  as they got extension toh once the leads get married these r the tried itv methods to keep running the show .

I hope even in fights,separation they dont forget the magic n jinn ,that is the main attraction for the audience

True aaj to aisa laga ki jaise AITRAAZ movie chal rahi hai Akshay Kareena aur Priyanka ki🤣Koi magic bhi nahi tha but atleast they show Aliya true colors some relief that baby is not Aman's but kabir and as they both are twins to ho sakta hai DNA match hogaya ho is it possible anyways. And that Aliya now is clearly trying to seduce Aman and now atleast Aman is showing some decency and pondering over Roshni words ki Aliya wapas ana chahti hai aapki life mein. Today i atleast get some relief ki he got angry and said Roshni mera wait kar rahi hai . Aliya ka bhada jaldi phootega and then Aliya will show his true serpent avtaar and Aman will be shocked jisko wo simple ladki samajta tha wo ek naagin hai, ANd is cv's are trying to compete with naagin now😔

And i am sure abhi makers Roshni Aman ka touch bhi nahi dikha rahe we will get some intense , passionate scene between them jaldi hi .

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago