Predict masterchef winner - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Oindrila also thinks Akansha as strongest player in masterchef

So akansha has strongest chances of winning masterchef

Oindrila also has very strong chances of winning as she is master in making dishes

Akash ya Priyanka winning can give good story to viewers

Akash just bol deta hai, which others keep inside, but he has improved a lot... Especially in group tasks.. He has started to be adjusting with others ideas, and has the ability to understand his partners strengths and weaknesses... I would like to see him move forward. 

Originally posted by reeeh

Akash just bol deta hai, which others keep inside, but he has improved a lot... Especially in group tasks.. He has started to be adjusting with others ideas, and has the ability to understand his partners strengths and weaknesses... I would like to see him move forward. 

True he is improving

Its probably akansha..she deserves it too.

But I would love to see nandini winning..she is so down to earth..bas thoda confidence chahiye usse..she is one of the strongest contenders but she doesnt realise it.

I would love to see Abinas or Akansha win. Both have everything it takes

Prince- Great start but I think lacks some experience and could use few more years of training.

Nandini- I think extremely talented and very balanced but lacks lot of confidence and planning.

Natasha - I think very talented but could use some more training and experience. I also feel like she only works in her own comfort zone.

Priyanka- Seems very talented with specific kinds of cooking and with proper training and experience could go far. Definitely has come a long way in terms of her confidence and will go even further as that builds more

Ondrila- Needs to come out of her comfort zone, also needs to learn how to work as a team.

Akash- seems only comfortable with his palette of cooking and nothing beyond but if he keeps building only on that may excel at that one area, again also needs to learn to work in a team as well as work on his attitude and overconfidence.

Smrutishree- Seems like she knows what she is doing but her overconfidence does seem to get in her way quite a bit and it will hurt her in the long run.

After today's Ep, I am really rooting for "Prince" .... Keeps his smiley face, accepts all challenges without any whining or bitching and consistently aims to do better!

I also like Akansha, Nandini and Abinash! .... All are great cooks, couple more Eps and we'll see where they all stand! 

Originally posted by Pain-in-ur-Neck

After today's Ep, I am really rooting for "Prince" .... Keeps his smiley face, accepts all challenges without any whining or bitching and consistently aims to do better!

I also like Akansha, Nandini and Abinash! .... All are great cooks, couple more Eps and we'll see where they all stand! 

Prince ka improvement is mind-blowing

Plus his attitude and happy go lucky attitude

His expressions 😂😂, he is such a meme material 

Prince is so cute and innocent