Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Vo to pata hi tha ki antra iss show sw kabhi nai jaeghi. akshan reunion ab impossible hai.😡😭

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

tfs

she looks good. I like her rings and eye make up. 

Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only because d bindi is left give that also ...this time u are finished ...chill Vaibhav sir is there I have no tension. ..if it would have some other director I would have freak out ..but Na..waise bhi guddan ka si called new hero arahahao to Antara has to be there ...guddan ko hisab chukta karna hi she can't leave that monster to rule ..no way .....nothing to prove sidha sanghar is baar
Ajgud thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Only because d bindi is left give that also ...this time u are finished ...chill Vaibhav sir is there I have no tension. ..if it would have some other director I would have freak out ..but Na..waise bhi guddan ka si called new hero arahahao to Antara has to be there ...guddan ko hisab chukta karna hi she can't leave that monster to rule ..no way .....nothing to prove sidha sanghar is baar
ALMOST100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

but we don't her back. now she will ruin everything. akshan never reunite now. don't expect akshan reunion now

kshah1987 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALMOST100

but we don't her back. now she will ruin everything. akshan never reunite now. don't expect akshan reunion now

they shouldn't reunite yet to be honest. I need a lot to happen before they get back together. As for antara, she has to come back, otherwise there is no way to end the lies and her chapter. 

JustRandomGirl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ajgud

Akshan ke saath saath aap par bhi badlaav aaye 😉

I remember u used to panic a lot but now you are just chilled.

Love this new side of urs 👍🏼