Masterchef India 26th January

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

It was really nice episode very inspiring, very much heart warming but I m sorry to for me as it was absolutely pre-decided that they have to eliminate Viji ji this week. First of all you cant judge from 50 dishes of each team which team was over all good or which was worse.. I m sure both team have plus or minus points. (not that I was not happy with blue team win. I was for sure as most of my favs were in blue but still logically speaking, I cant understand this how come blue team have all or majority of dishes were good while red team's majority of dishes were bad in comparison to blue..

Not just that later they asked red team captain Priyanka to choose which 3 team members will to elimination round and without taking a second she takes Viji ji's name and then she took and after discussing with said Akash..and she was pretty sure that she and Akash will survive..so all of these forced me to think that yesterday's episode was scripted. 

They said blue team put all flavors due to which they were declared winners

Yeah i also find viji evicton predecided

Priyanka and akash were preety confident ki viji ki they put themselves in danger zone 😐

Really felt very bad for viji 

Plus the last challenge dish recipe was in English and she isn't that good in English which made challenge more difficult for her

Keeping 50 dishes was a flop idea who made who and all bus we know blue team had better co-ordination and red team were confused and viji couldn't bring south flavours thats why red team lost 

Disclaimer: this is my opinion. I am.entitled to one as everyone else is.

It was a nice challenge but I didnt get why Priyanka chose Akash over Ondrilla or Ulka? I understand Ulka is her good friend but with Ondrilla priyanka gave me a feeling of bachao bengali ko.. both priyanka and Ondrilla are from WB. It was seeming very stupid to name self and saving another bengali. Even Akash was shocked when priyanka turned back and was murmuring his name.

Excited for next weeks boli task. We already know from.the spoilers that Abhinas and Nandini are winning it and rest of them in amul chocolate factory elimination task.

Have a good week guys!!

Edited by shwetha85 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by shwetha85

Disclaimer: this is my opinion. I am.entitled to one as everyone else is.

It was a nice challenge but I didnt get why Priyanka chose Akash over Ondrilla or Ulka? I understand Ulka is her good friend but with Ondrilla priyanka gave me a feeling of bachao bengali ko.. both priyanka and Ondrilla are from WB. It was seeming very stupid to name self and saving another bengali. Even Akash was shocked when priyanka turned back and was murmuring his name.

Excited for next weeks boli task. We already know from.the spoilers that Abhinas and Nandini are winning it and rest of them in amul chocolate factory elimination task.

Have a good week guys!!

Lets first talk about your disclaimer. ofcourse you can talk about anything or anyone  you feel like. Nobody has ever stated that. Just because I had different opinion (that too very respectfully), than yours in one of your posts doesn't mean I was stopping you to express your opinion, your liking or disliking. I never intended to make you feel unwanted or so.. If I did unintentionally, I m extremely sorry for that.. and please say whoever or whatever you like or dont like.. atleast kuchh toh activities badhengi yahaan par. 

now come to your opinion.. yesss I agree with you... putting herself in nomination seemed odd to me.. I don't think anyone will do that, if given the opportunity. Actually I was like she will save herself and Ulka as he is good friend of hers.  And discussing with Akash to give his name in nomination was also weird... 

Originally posted by sparkling_gems

Lets first talk about your disclaimer. ofcourse you can talk about anything or anyone  you feel like. Nobody has ever stated that. Just because I had different opinion (that too very respectfully), than yours in one of your posts doesn't mean I was stopping you to express your opinion, your liking or disliking. I never intended to make you feel unwanted or so.. If I did unintentionally, I m extremely sorry for that.. and please say whoever or whatever you like or dont like.. atleast kuchh toh activities badhengi yahaan par. 

now come to your opinion.. yesss I agree with you... putting herself in nomination seemed odd to me.. I don't think anyone will do that, if given the opportunity. Actually I was like she will save herself and Ulka as he is good friend of hers.  And discussing with Akash to give his name in nomination was also weird... 

Hey, thank you so much. I had to put up a disclaimer only because of other forums that I go to. Some of them are really weird and people are like tekedars of the characters which are actually fictional. So this time I thought to put a disclaimer just to clearly say that this is my opinion. Forums like KHKT are really worst when it comes to opinions about fictional characters. I am so glad that I dont have to start with a disclaimer anymore. Thanks for thatπŸ‘πŸΌβ˜Ίβ˜Ί

I am glad that you too felt the same about the elimination round. 😊😊

Hey, thank you so much. I had to put up a disclaimer only because of other forums that I go to. Some of them are really weird and people are like tekedars of the characters which are actually fictional. So this time I thought to put a disclaimer just to clearly say that this is my opinion. Forums like KHKT are really worst when it comes to opinions about fictional characters. I am so glad that I dont have to start with a disclaimer anymore. Thanks for thatπŸ‘πŸΌβ˜Ίβ˜Ί

Pleasure is all mine dear... and I understand where you are coming from.. anyways leave all that and enjoy here.. and express your opinion without any restriction...

@ sparkling_gems: I agree. It was predecided. I think even chefs realized that Viji ji was not going to go very far and so they wanted her out before top 10.

@ shweta: Actually Priyanka only chose Ulka. Then Ulka chose Akash. It was like tag team. The captain only chose the first player, after that each player chose the next. What I don't understand is why Ondrilla chose Viji ji over Nandini. She herself said once that Viji ji is weaker player, then why choose her over Nandini? More than that I don't understand why Ulka chose Akash either. I thought Ulka had problems with Akash earlier. There were still other people choose from at that time. It was like Priyanka's team set themselves up for failure by choosing those people that can't work well in a team.

@ Bold: Shwetha if you're facing that in KHKT forum, then report it. If you feel not enough is being done, then PM Vijay. As mods, we're here to try to make the experience in each forum the same for all members.

Originally posted by Minionite

@ Bold: Shwetha if you're facing that in KHKT forum, then report it. If you feel not enough is being done, then PM Vijay. As mods, we're here to try to make the experience in each forum the same for all members.

Hi, I dont think it is of any use to contact the mods because I just gave one example of KHKT forum but there are so many forums which has this issue. If you have time then please visit Sanjivani forum. There Namit Khanna haters post opinions so badly that people who regularly posted topics have stopped. They dont care if the post is about the male lead or not they still say ill things. Mods dont do anything there.so I really dont have any hope. 

Hi, I dont think it is of any use to contact the mods because I just gave one example of KHKT forum but there are so many forums which has this issue. If you have time then please visit Sanjivani forum. There Namit Khanna haters post opinions so badly that people who regularly posted topics have stopped. They dont care if the post is about the male lead or not they still say ill things. Mods dont do anything there.so I really dont have any hope. 

Sanjivani forum doesn't have mods. That's the issue. Let me see if I can get a mod added (myself even) and then we can clean up that forum and bring people back.

In future, check below Chaskameter. The mods are listed there. If no mods are listed, then Vijay is supposed to be handling that forum cause GM jyoti06 is on a break right now. If you think forum needs a mod, then just PM me. We all chat, so I can bring it up and mods can be assigned.

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago