Who may go after Viji ji? - Page 2

Poll

After Viji who?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sparkling_gems thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

Waise based on precap, it looks like elimination round is 2 part. First is a taste test and then a making test and in making test there is Ondrilla, Priyanka, Prince, Ulka, and Smrutishree for sure.

Yaa first  challenge seems to tell the flavor of chocolate. And second challenge was cooking, where Akash, Akanksha and Natasha were missing. 

Now here I'm kinda surprised that Oindrilla or Ulka esp former one who is considered expert in dessert could not tell the flavors of chocolate but Akash did. Now I guess at this point he gave up his immunity pin. 

Gosh Akash and his immunity pin tale has become mystery tale..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gems.musingsRN thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This content was originally posted by: raam786

smiritishree should go, very arrogant & rude sometimes. her flirting with chef vikas is pukeworthy.

Totally agree.

Smritishree needs to be expelled from the show.she is getting unbearable every week.

Then akash can follow..his overconfidence is too much..just because he won a pinπŸ™„πŸ™„.

Minionite thumbnail

@ sparkling_gems: Oh woops. When you said thrill, suspense, and conspiracy, I thought of B2. πŸ˜†

I feel like Ondrilla may have finally met her Achilles heel. Chocolate. She couldn't understand the flavours. Actually I don't blame her fully. Sometimes chocolate can be deceiving. I went on a chocolate taste tour in Geneva and we tried a lot of chocolates. About half the time, the flavour we all guessed turned out to be wrong. Like we had this one chocolate that had a spicy flavour to it so we guessed all these different types of peppers from paprika to jalapeno. It turned out to be saffron and dark chocolate.

I still don't think that Akash used his immunity pin because it's supposed to be used before the black apron. The fact that he's wearing the black apron makes me think that maybe he won the taste test round (if there was such a round).

@ ratna.nanda: Yes and yes. But before Akash I wouldn't mind if Ondrilla was eliminated. She is getting on my nerves with her hypocrisy. Ek taraf toh she considers herself the strongest aur doosri taraf she chose Akansha because she thought Akansha would carry her through.

Now I really want a wildcard entry with Mahendra returning just to show her that her planning and plotting will not work here. This is MCI, not BB. While you should be smart with your choices, you cannot plan and plot and think you can win like that.

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

This content was originally posted by: Minionite

@ sparkling_gems: Oh woops. When you said thrill, suspense, and conspiracy, I thought of B2. πŸ˜†

I feel like Ondrilla may have finally met her Achilles heel. Chocolate. She couldn't understand the flavours. Actually I don't blame her fully. Sometimes chocolate can be deceiving. I went on a chocolate taste tour in Geneva and we tried a lot of chocolates. About half the time, the flavour we all guessed turned out to be wrong. Like we had this one chocolate that had a spicy flavour to it so we guessed all these different types of peppers from paprika to jalapeno. It turned out to be saffron and dark chocolate.

I still don't think that Akash used his immunity pin because it's supposed to be used before the black apron. The fact that he's wearing the black apron makes me think that maybe he won the taste test round (if there was such a round).

@ ratna.nanda: Yes and yes. But before Akash I wouldn't mind if Ondrilla was eliminated. She is getting on my nerves with her hypocrisy. Ek taraf toh she considers herself the strongest aur doosri taraf she chose Akansha because she thought Akansha would carry her through.

Now I really want a wildcard entry with Mahendra returning just to show her that her planning and plotting will not work here. This is MCI, not BB. While you should be smart with your choices, you cannot plan and plot and think you can win like that.

Your wish got fulfilled rudy is coming as wildcard in precap along with ulka and harsh

Minionite thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: kurkure26

Your wish got fulfilled rudy is coming as wildcard in precap along with ulka and harsh

I know. I'm so glad. For both Ulka and Rudy's return. β˜ΊοΈ