Posted: 4 years ago

Her acting in all most all the movies is bad but which one according to you is the worst one.

I'll pick Rajneeti because of how unconvincing she was and her PR was hyping her up to get NA for that stupid 5 mins speech. πŸ˜†

Kyu bechari Deepika ko Deepak se bashing karwa rahe hoo.

It still won’t  change that she is declared no.1 female star of the decade she has joined the elite list of actress who ruled the decade with sridevi madhuri ash and her.

Raajneeti is directors first clean hit and ranbir hit thanks to kat 😜

Raajneeti is directors first clean hit and ranbir hit thanks to kat 😜

Originally posted by harun98

It still won’t  change that she is declared no.1 female star of the decade she has joined the elite list of actress who ruled the decade with sridevi madhuri ash and her.

THESE threads are the result of chapak big time flopping as well as official publications declaring kat as number one actress of decade. Plus i won't bash dp . I don't need to. My fave has been named number one actress of decade, so why to bash her inferiors whose ranking was below her?😎 Please understand the pain!πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by Ronaldo_fan - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Ronaldo_fan

THESE threads are the result of chapak big time flopping as well as official publications declaring kat as number one actress of decade. Plus i wont bash dp . I dont need to. My fave has been named number one actress of decade so why to bash her inferiors whose ranking was below her?😎 Please understand the pain!πŸ˜ƒ

Sridevi ji at her peak gave competition to big heroes like BigB, kapoor with movies like nagina tohfa chandni chaalbaaz which were not small time grossers, nagina was the biggest solo hit of 86 2nd highest grosser below her own multistarrer film karma. Madhuri had raja which was a blockbuster because of her, deepika comes nowhere near close only Kat popularity wise challenged the male heroes.

Comparison of Katrina with Sridevi and Madhuri is hilarious. πŸ€ͺ

The woman can't act to save her life. If anyone only Deepika has the superstar aura that comes close to them but this is not a topic made on her so let's not go there. 

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Kyu bechari Deepika ko Deepak se bashing karwa rahe hoo.

Ye Deepika ka topic nahi hai. Please stick to the subject and answer accordingly. 

It's true that Katrina is declared number one and no one can challenge that now.... It's hilarious to compare her stardom to Sridevi and Madhuri when she is nowhere close to them in terms of acting..... Most of her hits had superstars so giving her complete credit for those movies is like giving Sonam credit for Sanju or SSR for P.K.