~Makers Make Again ~ManyaTara & DevTara~ - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by vinnas

thank youπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Indeed I compliment you for the efforts u have made on the display of Devtara posters on the forum but Brindev is an accepted couple now.

Specially that Nayan poster of being the Naagin.

If the story was only about Manyata and Nayan then Devtara would have made much more sense.Infact before her death Nayan started trusting Dev.

That Dev has got no chemistry with either girls,  but Brindev has friendship angle and that's a plus.  About manyata-brinda-nayan only time will tell! 

Originally posted by masked

Indeed I compliment you for the efforts u have made on the display of Devtara posters on the forum but Brindev is an accepted couple now.

Specially that Nayan poster of being the Naagin.

If the story was only about Manyata and Nayan then Devtara would have made much more sense.Infact before her death Nayan started trusting Dev.

Thank You πŸ˜ƒ I just Expressed Wat I Like πŸ˜³Here 😎 DevTaraπŸ˜›Is Promising πŸ‘πŸΌKnew it πŸ˜› So many changes In Story and They are not Fixed Pair πŸ˜›Won't happen 

Will see only next week Epis to get conclusion that  this show not turn intresting and too intolerable πŸ˜† Like Total Negative Nayan, Manyata In more limitation SS.  Brindev Marriage etc  then I Stop watching N4 πŸ˜› it's Better to skip Any way 

Wish Sayantani Got More Space in Her other show  Now that looks promising πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by Zephyr_57

That Dev has got no chemistry with either girls,  but Brindev has friendship angle and that's a plus.  About manyata-brinda-nayan only time will tell! 

I Don't Like Brinda So That Friendship Too Not Appealing. in many shows I like That angle but here πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Yes Time will Tell Wat further Trio equation 

I Love DevTara too,They have that spark but still it won't happen so I stopped shipping them but I agree with you..

Originally posted by PremaReddy777

I Love DevTara too,They have that spark but still it won't happen so I stopped shipping them but I agree with you..

thank You πŸ˜³ yeah they won't β“ 

Same here dear, but the chances of that happening are slim.

Originally posted by Rein123

Same here dear, but the chances of that happening are slim.

Yeah πŸ˜’

Wish Namik joins this show πŸ˜›that other EK show not giving any thing to his role 

Good one πŸ˜†

Originally posted by vinnas

Wish Namik joins this show πŸ˜›that other EK show not giving any thing to his role