Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: vinnas

thank youπŸ˜³πŸ˜›

Indeed I compliment you for the efforts u have made on the display of Devtara posters on the forum but Brindev is an accepted couple now.

Specially that Nayan poster of being the Naagin.

If the story was only about Manyata and Nayan then Devtara would have made much more sense.Infact before her death Nayan started trusting Dev.

Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

That Dev has got no chemistry with either girls,  but Brindev has friendship angle and that's a plus.  About manyata-brinda-nayan only time will tell! 

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: masked

Indeed I compliment you for the efforts u have made on the display of Devtara posters on the forum but Brindev is an accepted couple now.

Specially that Nayan poster of being the Naagin.

If the story was only about Manyata and Nayan then Devtara would have made much more sense.Infact before her death Nayan started trusting Dev.

Thank You πŸ˜ƒ I just Expressed Wat I Like πŸ˜³Here 😎 DevTaraπŸ˜›Is Promising πŸ‘πŸΌKnew it πŸ˜› So many changes In Story and They are not Fixed Pair πŸ˜›Won't happen 

Will see only next week Epis to get conclusion that  this show not turn intresting and too intolerable πŸ˜† Like Total Negative Nayan, Manyata In more limitation SS.  Brindev Marriage etc  then I Stop watching N4 πŸ˜› it's Better to skip Any way 

Wish Sayantani Got More Space in Her other show  Now that looks promising πŸ‘πŸΌ

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Zephyr_57

That Dev has got no chemistry with either girls,  but Brindev has friendship angle and that's a plus.  About manyata-brinda-nayan only time will tell! 

I Don't Like Brinda So That Friendship Too Not Appealing. in many shows I like That angle but here πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ. Yes Time will Tell Wat further Trio equation 

PremaReddy777 thumbnail

I Love DevTara too,They have that spark but still it won't happen so I stopped shipping them but I agree with you..

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: PremaReddy777

I Love DevTara too,They have that spark but still it won't happen so I stopped shipping them but I agree with you..

thank You πŸ˜³ yeah they won't β“ 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Same here dear, but the chances of that happening are slim.

vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Same here dear, but the chances of that happening are slim.

Yeah πŸ˜’

vinnas thumbnail

Wish Namik joins this show πŸ˜›that other EK show not giving any thing to his role 

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good one πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: vinnas

Wish Namik joins this show πŸ˜›that other EK show not giving any thing to his role