ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Jan 2020 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by preeti200

Just skip watched the episode. Why the hell is abir hiding Nannu knowing the truth again😡. I’ll have to go out guys. Will chat in a few hours... see you all soon🤗

Accha hai na yaar!

We need more points against Nannu for Mishti to adjust her balance sheet in favor of Abir - to shadi or not to shadi with Nannu 😆

Originally posted by Mimzy

Abhi.....Actually I am impressed. The plan this tym made sense. Mishti herself broke up naa. Meenu is becoming sensible😆😆Nannu acted drunk infront of his family in precap.

I just have one doubt. If at all he was drunk shouldn't he have an extreme reaction like before.......he came walking to the function ....did tamasha and then become unconscious. So shouldn't the family doubt him???🤔

I haven’t watched the episode yet, Mini. All I am guessing is that now that it’s Mishbir mila, log chahe kuch bhi kare, kuch na bhi kare, Milan toh honewali hai is baar. CVs know this better 

mishti is bought outside mah house... kunal is standing there.. he says mishti everything in life doesnt happen according to our wish sometimes.. but things happen which are right,,, 

he extends his hands and mishti gives her hand.. he takes her to some extend n then others take to the haldi mandap...

mish looks at door and sees abir with balloon... everyone is shocked to see him... 

bp goes to him... he says today wedding is gonna take place in our house abir... 

Abir says thats why its important for me to come... mishti i'm sorry...

BP stops him and says you wanted to talk to me, so talk to me...

Abir says today mishti's life is gonna change... and mishti knows why i broke our GD.. 

everyone are shocked...

Abir says just like how i shouldnt have broke GD bcoz of family even mishti shouldnt go ahead with this rishta for family.. 

BP says but its too late now already rishta is fixed...

Abir says it would've been late if the shaadi happened and it would've destroyed not one but three lives.. you are mishti's BP... you know she doesnt love nishant... 

jas asks him to stop... abir says if mishti said it i would've agreed..

bp says coming again n again to fucntion n creating tamasha is not good...

abir says i would go but once you look at mishti's eyes and says she doesnt love me.. 

bp looks at mish... 

Abir says you are angry with me so why are you punishing nishant for it... 

kunal supports abir n asks everyone to listen to abir for 2 minutes... once you know what happened everything will be cleared..

BM asks what happened... 

kunal tries to explain but jas stops him n says you both brothers have already created so many drama, i dont want to know what happened hell with you n your brother... 

BP gives time to abir as he is about to explain Nannu shouts enough abir... 

Precap - nannu faints and mishti says i have to do this for my family... abir goes but sees nannu talking to someone in balcony and thinks he was unconscious right then how,, is he lying again.. 

Originally posted by SheThought

Oh,  I had my apprehensions during the episode... but I was so relieved to know of MeeNa joining hands at the end! BB aur Baby Plan banyenge nahin toh flop kaise hoga 😆

Uff uff uff! We got such hot intense MishBir scenes today... how much they have longed to be together! They just couldn't keep apart! We got a repeat of Mishti pinning Abir to the wall again! Hayee, how much we all have wanted to see that again after Ketu's shaadi time...

Mishti wants to be with Abir, but she doesn't want to hurt her best friend and her family too... she thinks that if Nishant knew of reasons behind the breakup which she knows now, he would himself backout of the wedding... Abir struggles but ends up not telling her that Nish already knew the truth!

Nannu comes to Meenu to tell her that she needs to keep Abir in check because he loves Mishti and wants to marry her! LOL, so much for doing it for the family and to protect her! Though, one thing he did say correctly that Mishti will get a better MIL if she marries him than Abir 👍🏼

Meenu declares AmbeMa and Abir are out of her control 😆

Meenu asks him to meet next day in the morning and promises him that Mishti will herself leave Abir as per her master planning! Lately she has very high success rate 😈

Loved KuShti scene... wah kya dialogue mara Kunnu ne! 

Mishti hamesha jo chahiye woh hamesha nahi milta hai, par jo hota hai woh sahi hota hai! 

Abir comes to talk to BP and the brothers were about to disclose the truth but Nannu comes drunk... Mah family melts into a puddle. Jas had already declared that Abir tu jaa bhaad main, so now time to tend to Nannu only... hmmmm so this was Meenu's grand scheme. Take Mishti on a guilt trip with Nannu's issues and compel her to get married to him! Not bad, not bad! For a change, you have made a plan that actually makes a lot of sense Meenu, kudos 👏

Chalo, looks like Nannu will also blurt out to Mishti in his fake Nashe ki haalat how much he loves her. Om swaha to Mish's guilt!

Abir has already caught Nannu loitering in the balcony telling his new bestie Meenu what a world-class actor he is!

Koi baat nahi beta Nannu, truth will be out... sooner or later. And that will give Mishti enough reason to leave the mandap and run to Abir 😛

Pali, seems you are impressed with the episode. Ab toh dekhna banta hai 

Originally posted by preeti200

Haha nanko🤣🤣🤣🤣. He’s becoming my favorite day by day as long as he’s pro Mishbir lol

haha nanko as a character itself is grown so much yaar.... and my favorite today is when he asked mishti's hand total bhabhi devar feelzzz 

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

Meenu ke dimag mein ek ke baad plans aur ideas kahaan se aate hai, bhai?! Aise creativity, flop and bekaar hi sahi, bhagwan har kisi ko thode-thode de yaar 

Abhi only meenu can do this... she is ambe maa's child and her brain is always active but its not flop plan re it all depends on the amount of brain the opponent uses... 🤣

Originally posted by Agrata23

I have watched it fulllu yaar..nannu and meenu joined hands..nannu taking advantage of his disease..mishti tells abir for us i cant leave my family then abir leaves mishti hand😭

Geethu, I was afraid yaar...

MishBir itne kareeb, itne kareeb, itna tochy-touchy... It was breakup all over again and more!

I got afraid of it being a mutual breakup with NishMish wedding actually happening - makers be like, sara pyar ek hi episode main dikha do, phir pata nahin kab dikhane ka mauka mile types!

But now with Nannu getting some negative points in his book, I again have hope!

Mishti will genuinely not want to disappoint her family and her friend, but now when she learns of nannu's truths, she will get enough reasons at the end to not go through the shadi and run away!

Nannu's mistakes will have a direct co-relation with runaway justification 👍🏼

Originally posted by Agrata23

I have watched it fulllu yaar..nannu and meenu joined hands..nannu taking advantage of his disease..mishti tells abir for us i cant leave my family then abir leaves mishti hand😭

geethu now my doubt is who is in the hospital yaar.. nannu is at home only so who is at hospital... 

ohhooo now its more interesting on how abir is gonna find proof against nannu and stop this wedding... so its gonna be a race kinda thing on what abir will do and of meenu will find anything n tries to do some gadbad.. uffoo 

and this scene exactly reminds me of vatsals ek hasina scene where he tries to kill himself to stop the leads engagement but there it was real here he is acting... 

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

geethu now my doubt is who is in the hospital yaar.. nannu is at home only so who is at hospital... 

I think for that we have to wait yaar😕