ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Jan 2020 - Page 33

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Samyuktha123

Actually today's is a pretty serious episode but all I can do is laugh. Since Abir said Mishti to goodbye to leave him to fulfill her responsibility as she wanted n all, we are supposed to cry. 

But nooooo, Coz we know it's Meenu's plan and its bound to fail😆 We know Abir has already is suspecting something wrong.

hahaha True.. Sometime its good to know .. specially this track is getting stretched for so long.. better to know that Meenu's plan will fail so that we wont take unnecessary tension.. 😆

Originally posted by Cool_wonder

Nannu Gaya jahannum mein🤢

Good morning Anu..🤗

Nannu ka bag pack karake bhej do usse waha.. 😆

Meenu knows both Abir and Kunal... 😆 Now both have become against her..

Meenu should officially adopted Nannu 

Meenu ka naya Munna.. 😆

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago

🤣 high chances of this happening🤣

🤣 so either Abir will free himself or Mishti will run from Mandap to save him.. 🤣

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

mishbir outside...

Mish says you said its not the time to be scared but now we dont even have time abir.. you said saying a lie n living a fake life are different but our truth itself is changed now... 

Abir asks why are you giving up on us..

mish says I'm not giving up abir, i'm choosing.. i have you one side and the another side the people who are waiting inside with faith on me..

Abir says then dont choose come lets elope n get married...

Mishti says Abir i've already lost one of my family, you want me to loose this family too... 

Abir says i'll fall on their feet everyday and ask for forgiveness, they will forgive you mishti...

mishti asks then what about Nannu.. what if he again relapses to alcohol bcoz of me... then no one will be able to forgive us abir.. 

Abir says mishti you are gonna put your friend in a loveless marriage.. will you be able to forgive yourself for this... 

Mishti says once you left me for kunals happiness.. today i've to do this for my family happiness.. i'll have to leave you... 

Abir holds her hands n asks her not to do this... 

mishti says Abir you only said i'm strong, i've my magenta belt...

Abir - brown belt.. 

Mishti - i'm not that strong abir... if you dont leave my hands today i wnt be able to go anywhere.. 

Abir leaves her hand... both cry.. 

mishti - thank you abir, i know to trust but you taught me to trust myself, i know to take decision but you taught me to take responsibility... i know to love but you taught me to believe in love... thank you for loving me abir... you have me a love story better than a beautiful dream... thank you for being my strength... and goodbye ajeeb rajvansh.. 

mishti goes but abir holds her hand.. 

mishti - please abir... 

abir - goodbye angry chorni, jao.... 

mishti goes.. 

thankyou for the updates🤗👍🏼

Looks like quite a drag today🤔

nevertheless I'm just eager to see how Abir and Kunal get Nannu's sach out. Just can't tolerate all this drama, we NEED mishbir united together a.s.a.p

@bold: come on angry chorni...Ajeeb rajvansh is giving you yet another chance to fulfil your dream bhaag ke shaadi wedding😆👍🏼 Come one! Take this chance!

@ bold😆 she didn't say with whom #kiskesaath😆

haah🤣 I like your thinking👍🏼

nice job on picking the small detail😆

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

Meenu knows both Abir and Kunal... 😆 Now both have become against her..

Meenu should officially adopted Nannu 

Meenu ka naya Munna.. 😆

Meenu ka Naya Munna and biggest bakra of the day😆

Chotu bakra was the doc🤣

Originally posted by CanadaMonsoon

🤣 so either Abir will free himself or Mishti will run from Mandap to save him.. 🤣

Champaner kidnap parallel🤣

Meenu ka Naya Munna and biggest bakra of the day😆

Chotu bakra was the doc🤣

Samy bakara bolo ya Murga.. halal to bas usse hi hona hai.. 🤣

Dr to ko  ullu banaya ..😆

Edited by CanadaMonsoon - 4 years ago