ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Jan 2020 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

Mishti asks abir how will i break my bestfriends heart, how will i break the promise i made to BP.. how will i break the promise i made to family..

Abir gets on his knees and asks sorry... mishti too sits down... 

when i was in problem i should've come to you, talked to bp but i had to face everything alone and i couldnt do anything alone... i should've come to you bcoz tum bahut strong hu.... once if you had used your magenta wali belt naa my brain would've started working.. i'm sorry..

mishti says brown belt... 

Abir says i lied that i dont trust you, i dont love you, but saying lies and living a fake life is different.. i can lie but i couldnt live this fake life... 

they are about to kiss.... uffff 

but mishti suddenly opens her eyes and stops abir and says kal meri shaadi hai and tries to go...

Abir stops her and back hug.... uff its really hawt episode yaar...

Abir says please mishti dont go.. please... 

he kisses her hair... and then a small hug... 

Abir then says everything is all this problem is bcoz of me now i'll make it right... 

mishti says kaisa, how will i go home now, what will i say to bp/bm... you know abir today bp talked about you, they dont hate you but..

Abir completes but nannu is their family... 

Abir thinks if Nishant would've said the truth to you...

Mishti says you know abir if nishant knew this naa,, he wouldnt have let the shaadi happen.. but he doesnt know or me... you remember in mandir we promised that we wont break relationship to make new rishta... 

Abir thinks then i cant say you the truth about nishant, i cant let you loose a relationship, he is your best friend..

Mish asks what do we do now.. i dont know what to do...

Abir says first you go home... no one should question you, tomorrow is your haldi na i'll come talk to bp before that...

Mishti starts going but turns around near door and says i'm getting scared Abir.... 

A Shayari by Abir... hosla darr se bada hai... 

Abir says everything will be fine mishti... Mishti says i'll be waiting for you tomorrow Abir... 

she goes from there... 

Good morning/ evening Mishbirians🤗

So excited for today. But can't watch the episode for another 2 hrs😕

Thanks to Diya for the live updates🤗

Originally posted by Agrata23

I loved kunal mishti scene😃

Me too....... I am a kushti shipper.....so I am happy they are progressing😃❤️

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Abir vows to stop Mishti's marriage while Meenakshi secretly meets Nannu. During Mishti's mehendi ceremony, the Maheshwaris are shocked to see Abir.

the description that hotstar gives 🤣🤣

Good mring ppl🤗

Thank u diya for the updates🤗🤗🤗

Just skip watched the episode. Why the hell is abir hiding Nannu knowing the truth again😡. I’ll have to go out guys. Will chat in a few hours... see you all soon🤗

morning in rjv...

Parul comes to abir room.... she says kunal is angry that you didnt say about nishant to mishti... Abir says how can i say i'm thinking of why he didnt say maybe he fell in love with her... mishti hai itni amazing, and fighting for love.. 

parul says but you shouldnt loose yourself in love..

Abir says i'm not 

parul says i'm talking about nishant, what if he does something he shouldnt do.. you take care of yourself... 

he goes out and kunal stops him and hugs him... kunal says you wont go alone there, i'll come with you...

naanu comes there and praises both... Abir takes aashirvad from naanu... when he leaves naanu stops him n gives naani's blessing a dupatta of her... abir thanks him n goes... jugnu gives balloon to abir.. 

Mishti is gewtting ready, sees the oendant, mishbir house name plate... 

nannu standing outside rjv, meenu seeing everything from above..

Originally posted by abhilashasharma

sirf haath choda hai, saath nahin.

Meenu’s plan always backfires. Yeh Nannu, jab Meenu se inspired kuch karta hai toh backfire hi hoga

Abhi.....Actually I am impressed. The plan this tym made sense. Mishti herself broke up naa. Meenu is becoming sensible😆😆Nannu acted drunk infront of his family in precap.

I just have one doubt. If at all he was drunk shouldn't he have an extreme reaction like before.......he came walking to the function ....did tamasha and then become unconscious. So shouldn't the family doubt him???🤔

Oh,  I had my apprehensions during the episode... but I was so relieved to know of MeeNa joining hands at the end! BB aur Baby Plan banyenge nahin toh flop kaise hoga 😆

Uff uff uff! We got such hot intense MishBir scenes today... how much they have longed to be together! They just couldn't keep apart! We got a repeat of Mishti pinning Abir to the wall again! Hayee, how much we all have wanted to see that again after Ketu's shaadi time...

Mishti wants to be with Abir, but she doesn't want to hurt her best friend and her family too... she thinks that if Nishant knew of reasons behind the breakup which she knows now, he would himself backout of the wedding... Abir struggles but ends up not telling her that Nish already knew the truth!

Nannu comes to Meenu to tell her that she needs to keep Abir in check because he loves Mishti and wants to marry her! LOL, so much for doing it for the family and to protect her! Though, one thing he did say correctly that Mishti will get a better MIL if she marries him than Abir 👍🏼

Meenu declares AmbeMa and Abir are out of her control 😆

Meenu asks him to meet next day in the morning and promises him that Mishti will herself leave Abir as per her master planning! Lately she has very high success rate 😈

Loved KuShti scene... wah kya dialogue mara Kunnu ne! 

Mishti, jo chahiye woh hamesha nahi milta hai, par jo hota hai woh sahi ke liye hota hai! 

Abir comes to talk to BP and the brothers were about to disclose the truth but Nannu comes drunk... Mah family melts into a puddle. Jas had already declared that Abir tu jaa bhaad main, so now time to tend to Nannu only... hmmmm so this was Meenu's grand scheme. Take Mishti on a guilt trip with Nannu's issues and compel her to get married to him! Not bad, not bad! For a change, you have made a plan that actually makes a lot of sense Meenu, kudos 👏

Chalo, looks like Nannu will also blurt out to Mishti in his fake Nashe ki haalat how much he loves her. Om swaha to Mish's guilt!

Abir has already caught Nannu loitering in the balcony telling his new bestie Meenu what a world-class actor he is!

Koi baat nahi beta Nannu, truth will be out... sooner or later. And that will give Mishti enough reason to leave the mandap and run to Abir 😛

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mimzy

Abhi.....Actually I am impressed. The plan this tym made sense. Mishti herself broke up naa. Meenu is becoming sensible😆😆Nannu acted drunk infront of his family in precap.

I just have one doubt. If at all he was drunk shouldn't he have an extreme reaction like before.......he came walking to the function ....did tamasha and then become unconscious. So shouldn't the family doubt him???🤔

How will family doubt their own son who is a drug-addict..he is taking disadvantage of Mish's and all family's trust🤗🤗and he is Mishti's bestie ryt..so Mish won't ever doubt him..frndship is like that yaar..anyway this is not going kkhh way and i don't think it's going in ddlj way..btw we had an hospital drama ryt...and Kunal is wearing the same kurta in that bts..I'm very curious abt what will happen now😆😆