ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 27 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

mishti takes the pendant and shows him... you dived in that stupid lake like a stupid and took this pendant out... and left it outside my house... after that i tried so many times to talk to you but you insulted me... now say what do i do with your stupidity...

Nannu meenu talking.... he says i came here bcoz i love mishti, my mom is not like you insulting mishti always, you all dont deserve mishti... 

meenu asks really then why did you come to meet me..

nannu says for a promise.. promise that your son wont come to my marriage and create any drama...

meenu says 2 things are not in my control one is Maa Ambe and another is Abir i cant promise you this... but i can promise that mishti wil not leave you... if you agree to me... tomorrow morning 8 come and meet me... mishti herself will leave abir, tomorrow it will be end of mishbir... but you have to promise to return to london immediately after shaadi and will never return... 

Nish promises... 

wow, truth from horse mouth, Abir ko blackmail kar sakti hai, lekin control nahin kar sakti. Waise maan toh li,ki woh sabko control karti hai..😆

Originally posted by SheThought

ok, i am 2/3rds of the way in the episode...  mera dil bilkul baith gaya hai!

Everything is sorted between MishBir... but lagta hai kuch bahot badi garbad hone wali hai.

I am so aftraid to watch further...

I have watched it fulllu yaar..nannu and meenu joined hands..nannu taking advantage of his disease..mishti tells abir for us i cant leave my family then abir leaves mishti hand😭

Originally posted by preeti200

Haha nanko🤣🤣🤣🤣. He’s becoming my favorite day by day as long as he’s pro Mishbir lol

Meenu ke roshni se baahar aate hi, khuli hawa mein saans le pa raha hai, bechara. He can think, he can reason, he can analyse, more than anything, he can understand . achcha hai

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti asking abir kya karu mai.. after whatever you did to me what do i do.. lambe lambe poetry karti ho,.. you give gyaan to elders to younger but why did you take so long to confess that you love me... 

she sees the origami and ask how did it come here,, i placed it there(showing the door)... she pins abir to a wall and gets on top of a stool... why did you take so long to confess.. last time when i came to talk to you, you didnt listen to me.. Abir - I'm sorry mishti... 

Mishti but its too late now abir.. byee..

and tries to go Abir stops her holding her waist.. ☺️

OMG @bold: we finally got a parallel to ketki shaadi time❤️

Haven't see  mishti pinning Abir to wall in soooo long😲😆

Bold Mishti!! Wohoo ❤️

Originally posted by Agrata23

I have watched it fulllu yaar..nannu and meenu joined hands..nannu taking advantage of his disease..mishti tells abir for us i cant leave my family then abir leaves mishti hand😭

sirf haath choda hai, saath nahin.

Meenu’s plan always backfires. Yeh Nannu, jab Meenu se inspired kuch karta hai toh backfire hi hoga

wow, neend mein bhi hoshiyaar bachche, ab ek clue mil gaya toh pura story pad lega

Originally posted by SheThought

ok, i am 2/3rds of the way in the episode...  mera dil bilkul baith gaya hai!

Everything is sorted between MishBir... but lagta hai kuch bahot badi garbad hone wali hai.

And this laal ishq, malaal ishq song... so sad.

I am so aftraid to watch further...

Aww really? Just reading the updates here are increasing my anxiety and excitement 😳😆

@bold: uff! I looove that song❤️

Mishbir are going to steal my heart again💔❤️ so emotional