Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Good morning/ evening everyone! Thank you Suta for the thread Anne Diyu for the updates🤗. Can’t wait for today’s episode 

LetThereBeLight thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Agrata23

Abir's vow to mishti

geethu you got update here its not coming yaar 

wow title itself is exciting 

Abir vows to stop Mishti's marriage while Meenakshi secretly meets Nannu. During Mishti's mehendi ceremony, the Maheshwaris are shocked to see Abir.

the description that hotstar gives 🤣🤣

Nanko abir naanu in abir room

Nanko self praising on how mishti ran away after listening to him like he runs for stock meeting 🤣 

kunal asks abir what mishti said,.. abir says she needs time... naanu says time kya dhokla hai, you both dont have time... abir says to relax but naanu kunal are tensed..

Abir gets a call and says he needs to take this call alone... naanu n kunal goes... 

Abir asks where are you... Nish on another side replies i'm outside RJV waiting... 

abir opens his balcony door and mish comes from there... so its mishti he was talking to... 

nish meets meenu.. she asks what is it and he says mishbir ek hone wale hai pirse.. 

yrhpk_aus thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Abir vows to stop Mishti's marriage while Meenakshi secretly meets Nannu. During Mishti's mehendi ceremony, the Maheshwaris are shocked to see Abir.

the description that hotstar gives 🤣🤣

Morning! Thaks diya for the updates👍🏼🤗

Excited to see how they are going to take this track forward 

Hahah nice description..but Mishti's mehendi ceremony toh hogaya right?

Isn't it haldi time?

Mishti asking abir kya karu mai.. after whatever you did to me what do i do.. lambe lambe poetry karti ho,.. you give gyaan to elders to younger but why did you take so long to confess that you love me... 

she sees the origami and ask how did it come here,, i placed it there(showing the door)... she pins abir to a wall and gets on top of a stool... why did you take so long to confess.. last time when i came to talk to you, you didnt listen to me.. Abir - I'm sorry mishti... 

Mishti but its too late now abir.. byee..

and tries to go Abir stops her holding her waist.. ☺️

preeti200 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LetThereBeLight

Nanko abir naanu in abir room

Nanko self praising on how mishti ran away after listening to him like he runs for stock meeting 🤣 

kunal asks abir what mishti said,.. abir says she needs time... naanu says time kya dhokla hai, you both dont have time... abir says to relax but naanu kunal are tensed..

Abir gets a call and says he needs to take this call alone... naanu n kunal goes... 

Abir asks where are you... Nish on another side replies i'm outside RJV waiting... 

abir opens his balcony door and mish comes from there... so its mishti he was talking to... 

nish meets meenu.. she asks what is it and he says mishbir ek hone wale hai pirse.. 

Haha nanko🤣🤣🤣🤣. He’s becoming my favorite day by day as long as he’s pro Mishbir lol

mishti takes the pendant and shows him... you dived in that stupid lake like a stupid and took this pendant out... and left it outside my house... after that i tried so many times to talk to you but you insulted me... now say what do i do with your stupidity...

Nannu meenu talking.... he says i came here bcoz i love mishti, my mom is not like you insulting mishti always, you all dont deserve mishti... 

meenu asks really then why did you come to meet me..

nannu says for a promise.. promise that your son wont come to my marriage and create any drama...

meenu says 2 things are not in my control one is Maa Ambe and another is Abir i cant promise you this... but i can promise that mishti wil not leave you... if you agree to me... tomorrow morning 8 come and meet me... mishti herself will leave abir, tomorrow it will be end of mishbir... but you have to promise to return to london immediately after shaadi and will never return... 

Nish promises... 

abhilashasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Meenu ke dimag mein ek ke baad plans aur ideas kahaan se aate hai, bhai?! Aise creativity, flop and bekaar hi sahi, bhagwan har kisi ko thode-thode de yaar 

SheThought thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

ok, i am 2/3rds of the way in the episode...  mera dil bilkul baith gaya hai!

Everything is sorted between MishBir... but lagta hai kuch bahot badi garbad hone wali hai.

And this laal ishq, malaal ishq song... so sad.

I am so aftraid to watch further...

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago