Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pinot thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

How did Viraj find them at the clifftop?

Was he following Anurag in his car or is he best friends with one of the kidnappers? smiley24

It is an absolute mystery. 

But overall, a good episode with the highlight being the delicious moment when Anurag and Prerna hugged.  smiley27 Their universe begins and ends with these just two in it. Everyone else is just collateral damage!    I love their exclusivity, their divine connection, their two- hearts-are-one moments. Absolute bliss. 

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Anurag ke samne viraj kaise prerna ko bacchaiga

Viraj ki insult ho jaigi 

Arshig8 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

I thought it was supposed to be a MEGA episode but the video is only 25 mins one 

Oh ok I was searching for one hour episode but I found only 25 mins one . Thought they uploaded only half. Thanks for letting me know XX 

Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the update Suta. 

Awh, I really wanted Anu to see Komolika about to push Pre of the cliff so finally he'll find out her asliyaat. How many more days of her getting away with crimes? Atleast one of the Basu's should find out about her. 

EDIT: What in the world is going on with the ISO of the camera that was used to shoot this episode with. I decided to watch this episode and OMG. I couldn't see anything on the cliff. Just caught a flash of the AnuPre hug. Darkening the screen so much isn't creating that suspense effect. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago
Sutapasima thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Amanat284

Thanks for the update Suta. 

Awh, I really wanted Anu to see Komolika about to push Pre of the cliff so finally he'll find out her asliyaat. How many more days of her getting away with crimes? Atleast one of the Basu's should find out about her. 

EDIT: What in the world is going on with the ISO of the camera that was used to shoot this episode with. I decided to watch this episode and OMG. I couldn't see anything on the cliff. Just caught a flash of the AnuPre hug. Darkening the screen so much isn't creating that suspense effect. 

The camera work was terrible to be honest during this entire outdoor shoot 😒👎🏼

Sutapasima thumbnail

Ok just discovered this is no mega episode 

The show timing has been changed just for today for an hour long pilot episode of newly launched show “Daadi Amma maan jao“

Special timing not specially long episode  ...

Gigiri thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sutapasima

The camera work was terrible to be honest during this entire outdoor shoot 😒👎🏼

They tried to hide something by making the scenes in low resolutions. It is very difficult to represent the Prerna's cliff falling incident in realistic way.  Dark environment may be to hide some errors in the scenes and avoid the criticisms of viewers. 😃😃😃

Finally........we can't entertain the facial expressions of the actors. How sad.