Amna aka sonalika/komolika AT #1 - Page 4

Posted: 4 years ago

She has apna alag hi charm.. I would have loved to see some scene between her and Bajaj.. two woderful actors sharing the screen.. fireee

After watching her IV with Spotty, I feel more for her as a person, for the way she agreed to do that baby killing scene in the hospital, even when it affected her a lot emotionally, once she read the script on the same. More love & respect to you Aamna. πŸ˜Š

'Mujhe teri dhadkanom se nafrat hai'. Usually words like dhadkan & all are poetically used in the case of lovers. First time i am hearing such a dialog by a villaneous character and Aamna did succeed in delivering the dialog with a bang. πŸ‘

Originally posted by grace4317

After watching her IV with Spotty, I feel more for her as a person, for the way she agreed to do that baby killing scene in the hospital, even when it affected her a lot emotionally, once she read the script on the same. More love & respect to you Aamna. πŸ˜Š

respect to aamna πŸ‘πŸΌ

Why we are not hating her still...  dnt know i never like villaneous characters anywherr but aamna acchi laging mujhe patha nahin kyunπŸ˜’

https://www.instagram.com/p/B75nbezoiq6/?igshid=1m5n2hmdgodeu

Originally posted by Rosy09

Nikkaaa!!☺️

OMGEE they never played Nikaa for our Aamna ?? We need sonalika's version of Nikaa 

Originally posted by Sutapasima

OMGEE they never played Nikaa for our Aamna ?? We need sonalika's version of Nikaa 

They had...Maybe in Aamna's entry time and that sindoor but we didn't get to see her real nikkaa styleπŸ’”