Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

They stopped it for a while, but back to zooming during Kidnapping sequence.. 

Waise I really love her onscreen. She looks beautiful

Yeah she is beautiful 

I never thought she'll be so good as a negative character but she has proved me wrong 👍🏼

Sunn_shine thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I could probably be the only one, but I really like Sonalika/Komolika played by Amna and even after her criminal acts, I don't hate her.

At times I end up feeling bad for her 

Weird I know..😆

braveheartdoc thumbnail

I don't feel bad for her rather enjoy when she fails😆

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

I don't feel bad for her rather enjoy when she fails😆

she is meri sona for a reason🤣

Sutapasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sunn_shine

I could probably be the only one, but I really like Sonalika/Komolika played by Amna and even after her criminal acts, I don't hate her.

At times I end up feeling bad for her 

Weird I know..😆

Even I am unable to hate this Sonalika /Komolika ... even though she is separating AnuPre .. there is something childish about her .. it’s some how endearing ... can’t explain .. 🤔🤷‍♀️

Enlightened21 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Aamna from her first episode itself did manage to get into the groove of Komolika and have been doing a good job since then. I just wished that the director & cameraman had not tried their talent and ideas in bringing villainic effects through that zooming. 

My personal favorite of Aamna's act as Sonalika is that scene where she dances like a maniac with the Sindhur all over her during the Sindhur dhan celebration. More than that, I admire her for the way she doesn't throw any tantrums of a senior actress and wholeheartedly support her coactors in the scenes. The particular scene where Eri performed as psycho Pre keeping the knife on Sona's neck, I really felt lots of respect for Aamna because she agreed to do that scene where Eri took the limelight. Her costars like Pooja too has only nice words to say about her. Watch this IV to see how she praises Aamna for her caring nature.

https://youtu.be/fbBxrxrm3as

braveheartdoc thumbnail

Originally posted by: Paricarocks

she is meri sona for a reason🤣

Teri Sona 🤣

Peacefulmind thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: braveheartdoc

Teri Sona 🤣

Sona jaisa #anupre shipper kabhi dekha hai, woh jo bhi karthi hai sab anupre ke favour maein isiliye woh meri sona hai😘😘😘

Originally posted by: grace4317

Aamna from her first episode itself did manage to get into the groove of Komolika and have been doing a good job since then. I just wished that the director & cameraman had not tried their talent and ideas in bringing villainic effects through that zooming. 

My personal favorite of Aamna's act as Sonalika is that scene where she dances like a maniac with the Sindhur all over her during the Sindhur dhan celebration. More than that, I admire her for the way she doesn't throw any tantrums of a senior actress and wholeheartedly support her coactors in the scenes. The particular scene where Eri performed as psycho Pre keeping the knife on Sona's neck, I really felt lots of respect for Aamna because she agreed to do that scene where Eri took the limelight. Her costars like Pooja too has only nice words to say about her. Watch this IV to see how she praises Aamna for her caring nature.

https://youtu.be/fbBxrxrm3as

Thanks grace, she is such a sweet lady... Thanks for sharing this link got to know about parthuuu and aamna

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sutapasima

Even I am unable to hate this Sonalika /Komolika ... even though she is separating AnuPre .. there is something childish about her .. it’s some how endearing ... can’t explain .. 🤔🤷‍♀️

Thank God am not the only one who feels bad for Sonalika 🤗 

I know its beyond explaination...I get the same feeling

Sunn_shine thumbnail

Before Viraj's entry when things gloomy visually (not talking about track or story), seeing her face on screen was a pretty visual relief and the kind of energy she puts in while portraying her role, I find that infectious too. 

This is my first time watching Most of the actors (other than Hina and KSG), Aamna has impressed me the most..

Edited by Sunn_shine - 4 years ago